Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 am

Darren Riddle wrote:Darren muttered episkey, to his bitten leg. It didn't get fully repaired but enough to walk. "Or maybe I win," he said with a laugh as he went to pick up his Jess' wand.

((You didn't have a wand there, so, i did a non-verbal, non-wand thingo too. like you did. So, can i have my wand, after i summoned it please?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren and Jess Duelling in the corridors

Post by Darren Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 am

[oh, yeah, wel OK - I didn't repair my leg xD Neither of us have wandless magic]

Darren fell down to the ground again from the pain in his leg then waved his wand and repaired it. It was still stinging but whatever. Making the snake stop, he stood up. "OK, a draw" he said sighing, tired from the duel. He had taken a number of injuries and wanted to get to the hospital wing.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:26 am

Jess nodded. "I thought so," he muttered muttering a charm that lifted him into the air. "Mobilicorpus," He muttered, lifting Darren a few feet off the ground. "Hospital Wing?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:32 am

"I'm fine," Darren muttered, annoyed. He didn't need help. Taking away the charm, he limped away from the corridor and to the Hogwarts Hospital Wing, it was only one floor below.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:35 am

Jess nodded and walked down to the hospital wing with Darren

((Does that mean this topic is over?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am

[yup]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 am

((Aww. Ok, i'll move it to the penseive))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top