New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with - Page 2 Empty Re: New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with

Post by Caspian Winters Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm

O.O

The possibilities...

Well I am happy with my idea of the school initiative, whomever feels they want to throw in a first year is more than welcome. Can start making friends and enemies early. I am also open to a Minister taking him into Diagon Alley, but from there that character may not have much of a roll to play, unless you want to throw something into the mix Wink

I am fine with planned storylines but can equally flow with the best of them.
Caspian Winters
Caspian Winters
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with - Page 2 Empty Re: New player, new character looking for a place to begin and people to write with

Post by Caspian Winters Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:55 pm

I went for a meal and got back late, so I will get a post up tomorrow. I will start in Diagon Alley and we can take it from there. Smile
Caspian Winters
Caspian Winters
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Caspian Winters Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Here is my first post. Yaay. Look forward to your responses.
Caspian Winters
Caspian Winters
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top