New Year News - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Year News - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Year News

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Year News - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year News

Post by Charlie Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Seriously guys, stop fighting, your all awesome admins !
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm

^ I love his point of view

I just want to clear something up. WHEN I SAID PA HAD DIED, I MEANT IN SPIRIT. I GET THE POINT THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF MEMBERS. But almost all the pure HP roleplay is gone.

I get that the celebs can be used, but what i'm saying is make it magical. Not some model advertising thing about how hot you, and susequently, your celebrity. Gosh, it's not hard to go into effect and put some magicish stuff into it.

P.S. Brandy, **** off, i don't give a **** if you got offended by what i said, i really, truly do not.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Sue Malfoy wrote:
A new member wanted their app accepted, the only admin that was on was you, and you just leave. -.-‘ That kind of thing annoys me. THEN you go around blaming me and Jemma for doing all the work?? If we didn’t do the work, who would? God…

For that new member, after I posted saying if she needed help, she posted back saying yes after 49 minutes. You can check if you want. I wasn't on for so long. Secondly, I never blamed you and Jemzy for doing all the work. I blamed the timezone. Every work you do has never been disapproved by me, even if I disagreed on it, would it be undone? No.

One, you didn’t step down from the head admin position. I’m head admin only by name, mainly because you didn’t want to step down, remember? -.- Anywho, its not like I’m crazy for power or anything, I really don’t care if I’m head admin or not, im just pointing that out. And fine, I won’t state it again, just don’t get pissed off then whenever I say me and Jemma and occasionally Jess do all the work. And yeah, I know it was you and Andrian who started PA. And that’s really ironic, the founders are the admins who are the most laziest! But OK, whatever. Rolling Eyes I'll stop bashing you now =)

For that, you might not remember but I did try my best to put you/Jemzy in the Group Moderator of the Administration forum. It didn't work, then you told to switch accounts with Jemzy. I refused on that, You can't blame me for that. Even you wouldn't have switched your account if you were me. And secondly, did I ever say that you were power hungry? I always appreciate your work. Doesn't really help if you go on making things that I didn't do or say. I did say we are the laziest. You can't change the fact can you? And really, do I ever get pissed off when you say that you & Jemzy & Jess do all the work? And thanks a lot =)

Mariana: We are not canons. We all have original characters who were not even in the HP movie, so we don't need the HP celebrities right?

Fine, Ok, the new member didn't reply after 49 minutes. There's me proven wrong. Rolling Eyes BUT you could of still accepted her right??? Or does she really need to ask you directly? -.- And seriously, stop blaming it on the timezone guys, Jemma isnt even on these days! You guys don't even check the important sections (Character creation: etc). Well Jess does sometimes nowadays, so thats good.. But my point is, don't blame it on the timezones, as you said, you made the site, you can't expect me and Jemma to tell you what to do. Be independent.

And seriously Mari, Sue's right. ANY HPRP site has celebrity's. We can't all take HP actors like you have..

Jess, I agree its lost its spirit just slightly, although it hasn't lost it completely. You just came back when its kind of dead. Jemma's not here, were all busy with Christmas, New years, etc: And like I said, we can't all have HP celebrities. Rolling Eyes
And what did Brandy say? =\
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Something about this thread.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 am

I have nothing against celebrities.Only against face claim.

For example if some girl takes a character that is partner of a guy who aint her partner.boyfriend/housband,it is impossible for the real girl to take charcter of boy's partner.

Even more clear:
If Jess takes Hyden Christien and some other girl takes Natalie Portamn who is his partner,automaticly I can't put Natalie and RP is not realistic.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 am

What? I didn't catch you Mari. Can you repeat?

And yes Darren she did post back after 49 minutes, I checked myself on the next day. And what, be independent? Ok, I'll try my best Rolling Eyes
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am

Mariana Diggory wrote:I have nothing against celebrities.Only against face claim.

For example if some girl takes a character that is partner of a guy who aint her partner.boyfriend/housband,it is impossible for the real girl to take charcter of boy's partner.

Even more clear:
If Jess takes Hyden Christien and some other girl takes Natalie Portamn who is his partner,automaticly I can't put Natalie and RP is not realistic.

You are against of how people look. Don't judge on what you see judge personality. But come on, no one is caring but you are judging people that should not dating because of who ever the celebrities are is still face claim of the person who wants it to be our own original character. But take a look at this, Simon feel in love with me by personality of my kindness to him and his kindness to me, not face or rumors.

No one wants to argue about this at all!

Do you want to tear this Potter Army apart?

I think not!

Jess, you were gone for a long time, just face the changes or you should not be an admin. If you don't like the changes they have done around here, feel free to leave.

So put this god **** fight over!!!!
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

CALM DOWN!

If we start yelling only thing we will solve is get irriatated for nothing.

And precisely cause face isn't important at all,why the hell we need this face claim??
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 am

*hits head* Mari, they are for people to choose their face, so no one else can take them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am

Elizabeth Potter wrote:
Mariana Diggory wrote:I have nothing against celebrities.Only against face claim.

Even more clear:

You are against of how people look. Don't judge on what you see judge personality. But come on, no one is caring but you are judging people that should not dating because of who ever the celebrities are is still face claim of the person who wants it to be our own original character. But take a look at this, Simon feel in love with me by personality of my kindness to him and his kindness to me, not face or rumors.

No one wants to argue about this at all!

Do you want to tear this Potter Army apart?

I think not!

Jess, you were gone for a long time, just face the changes or you should not be an admin. If you don't like the changes they have done around here, feel free to leave.

So put this god **** fight over!!!!

I AGREE

Mariana if you dont like it you can leave also
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top