If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 4 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Kace laughed. " Well...yeah now it's easy, but at first I bet it was harder then hell to do, I mean changing your body doesn't sound easy at first. "said Kace. Kace laughed. " What one hand would be bigger then the other and took you awhile to change back? sounds troubling. " said Kace playfully before smirking at her. " Well...do you blame me? Seems like you know more about me then I do myself, and that's pretty pathetic! "said Kace honestly. " Why Deja vu, I don't ever remember asking you that until now. " said Kace. Although he did, when he first met her and she called him by his real name, but he doesn't remembered it.  

Kace laughed. " Oh come on, you mean legs like those, you can't wrap them around my neck? "Kace asked her smirking. " What a pity and I thought you were flexible like that, guess my theory was wrong, I'm so bummed. " said Kace. Kace looked at her shocked as she put her hands on his cheeks, seeing her come closer to him Kace looked at her confused. " What are you -" Kace asked her but was cut off as she kissed him. "Kace recovered from his shock and confusion and looked at her smirking. " Trying to get away or you wanted to kiss me? I think it's more the second one if you ask me."said Kace.   

Kace pointed her wand down at the ground and tripped her before he brought her down to the ground again before she had time to react. Looking down at her he smirked at her. " What you know, you're back on the ground again! "said Kace. " What are you going to do now, kiss me again?"Kace asked her smirking.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 4 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 pm

She laughed, shaking her head.
"It used to be easy. As a child I often changed appearance until my mom convinced that it is not normal people's behaviour, she said I can't never do it again because someone will think I'm weird. As I grew older, I began to feel fear that someone will think I'm strange and probably because of that it was difficult to change it. Only when I came into this world, I found out that it was actually a gift, no one would think because I'm not normal, then again it became easier, "she shrugged .
"Yes, actually I needed them hours to bring my hand back to normal, it was a big shock " started to laugh when she remembered that.
"You know, deja vu is when you can swear that you have already experienced something even though you know you're not. I just feel like I've already asked you that, that's all," she shrugged and smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry to disappoint you but I never loved any kind of physical activity! When I was in Muggle's school I always pretended to be sick in order to avoid class of sport," she laughed and shook her head.
She looked at him innocently.
"In fact, only the first reason. You asked me to not change my body so I had to rely on my female charm, nothing personal," she shrugged and smiled innocently.

She tried to escape, but of course she did not have time.
Rather than trying to escape began to laugh at his question.
"No, actually, I think this time would not work if I played on that card," she shook her head and looked at him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Kace laughed. " Well...of course isn't, I mean changing your body from one thing to another doesn't sound normal to most people, but I think it's fascinating. " said Kace. Kace laughed. " Yeah changing in ffront of muggles might be strange and weird for them, but they're to normal in my opinion! "said Kace chuckling. Kace smiled at her, it wasn't a cold or a fake smile, it was his famous soft warm smile that she loved so much. " It is a gift, embrace it, not many people can do what you can do without spells or potions. "said Kace. " Hey I know what Deja vu means, and as far as I'm aware of you haven't, not that I remember. " said Kace simply.  

Kace looked at her and smirking. " You know you seem like the type of girl who would do that, what a pity, I was looking for the flexible type. " said Kace playfully. Kace looked down at her and laughed before smirking at her. " You know, I think you're lying, you just don't want to admit it. " said Kace. Kace raised his eyebrows at her. " Female charm huh? Well... it didn't work on me, just surprised me that's all. " said Kace.  

Kace smirked at her. " You never know, it could work, you never know until you try. " said Kace winking at her. Kace was very reserved, he didn't let anyone get close to him, he was very wary of letting people in or close to him. Kace had trusting issues, after what happened to him, he didn't trust many people.

Last edited by Kace Lecium on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm

"Well, thank you," she laughed and then she looked out the window.
It's nice weather, the sun is shining strongly and she changed her hair color to red. Simply, she likes how red hair shines in the sun.
"Oh, I embraced it. A lot of times that gift pulled me out of trouble," she shrugged. Also, using this gift is the main Death Eater responsible for the torture of others because she can completely change the appearance, but now she is not ready to share that with this new Kace.

She looked at him and started to laugh, "I'm sorry, is currently under you one very inflexible girl," she shook her head.
She raised an eyebrow at his next words and smirked at him.
"Oh, believe me, the goal was just to surprise you. If I used my charm, you would not resist," she winked. In fact, no matter what he does not remember her, she knows what he likes and expects the girls, know how to make him laugh but also impress, so he really could not resist if she works harder.
"No, that was just for defense. I'm sorry mate, not interested in you on that way," she shrugged as if it were the simplest thing.

"Kacey Lecium, you sound as if you want me to kiss you again," she looked at him in surprise and then started laughing.
Instead of a kiss, just tried to push him with her hands since her hands were free.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Kace nodded and smiled at her. " Sure no problem, I was just being honest, my kids have the ability and they're always turning their hair purple or so weird color."said Kace chuckling. " Obviously their mother was one, I'm just a quarter veela, nothing special about me. " said Kace. " I never use my veela charm, but I bet it'll get me out of trouble as well, with the girls and all."said Kace. Kace maybe a quarter veela, but he never used his charming on girls or other people, although girls were attracted to him but maybe that was because he was so hot as some girls say he was. He knew that he was going to affect girls no matter what, that was part of being part veela that you couldn't control, no matter how hard you try.  

Kace laughed. " You know I bet you're flexible in other ways, you just don't want to admit that you are. " said Kace smirking at her. " Hm...maybe I should use my charm against you then, although I never used it, so I don't know what it'll do to you. " said Kace. Kace doesn't remember it but he was always able to make her go crazy over him without even trying, just a couple of smooth and sweet words, and she was his. " Ok...if you say so."said Kace his sky blue eyes looking into her not quite believing her for some weird reason.  

" Nope not at all, I'm not attracted to you either, I'm your teacher and it's my job to teach you how to resist these things. "said Kace simply. Kace heard his phone ring which made him release her, getting up he ran over towards his stuff and answered it. It was his mother telling him that Mekenna was sick and wanted no one but him. " I'm sorry, I have to cut this training session short,but my daughter is sick and needs me."said Kace. Kace gotten dressed and rushed to his boss's desk which Brian told him that he understood, thanking him he turned to Miriam. " You're free to go for the day, I'll see you tomorrow maybe. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:03 pm

[Kace has no power as veela, see harry potter wiki, only pureblood veelas have power. Sorry I did not fit the long, trying to come up with the perfect answer]

She laughed when she heard his words. Honestly, she had never been more proud of their children. If so soon discovered their power, the faster they will learn to control that and be great metamorphagus as their mother.
"Oh yes, their mother is really one of the best," she said, completely oblivious to the opinion taht other think she is dead, for that reason she had forgotten to use the past tense.
"If you want, I can get to know them and used to practice with them. The sooner they learn to control their powers they will be better at it," she shrugged.
On his next words she looked at him and smiled, "Oh no, dear, you are charming by yourself, it has nothing to do with what you are part veela. Only pureblood veela has power, though other part veel have their charm," she said frankly. She was always fascinated by veelas and a lot of reading about them.
He is simply charming by hisself, there is no need to modestly attributed some powers.

"Not really, I do not like physical activity at all. All what involves fatigue authorities consider unnecessary," she laughed, looking at him. For one brief moment, managed to switch off and forget the fact that they are so close to each other now, just enjoyed talking to him.
"Hey, I'm serious! I could even show you my thoughts, I am good at it, but do not want to, it would be too dangerous!" for him, of course. He could see the truth. She's can show him the truth.
Maybe she should?
She shook her head at her thoughts, it would be too dangerous.

"Oh, I hope your daughter is all right," she frowned anxiously looking at him.
"Okay, see you. If you want, you can call me. I went through training as a healer and preparing excellent potions, can certainly make something for her," she said casually, not wanting to impose herself. If he so requests, in the minute she will left everything and rushed to help the girl, her little girl, but does not want him to put pressure because he does not suspect anything.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Kace looked at her and shrugged. " I really wouldn't know, I don't km who their mother is, but everyone else seems to know about her when I don't. " said Kace angrily. Kace shook his head. " No thank you, don't take this the wrong way, but I just met you and I barely know you and I don't really trust anyone around my children that I barely know. " said Kace. Kace shrugged. " Well.. there's something that makes girls so attracted to me, and I don't even do anything, it just happens. "said Kace. Kace knew about veelas himself, he knew that he didn't have no power, but people can still be attached to them by their looks. " Charming by myself, and you kmow this how I may ask? "Kace asked her smirking. " You seem to know quite a lot about me, but I don't know anything about you, I don't think it's fair Ms. Levime."said Kace.  

Kace laughed. " Ok...ok... I believe you, just don't seem like a girl that's completely out of shape, from the looks of you your in top shape. "said Kace. Kace shook his head. " I don't want to dig in your head or have anyone else digging in no mine, that's how I lost all my memories of her. " said Kace frowning. That was all he remembered is death eaters forcibly and painfully taking every memory of his wife and the one he loved more then anything from him. It made him sad that he didn't know or remember the woman he loved more then anything, but made him more sad that his children will never know who their mother was.  

"Thanks, I hope she does to, I hate when she's like this, it really breaks my heart and I hate it. "said Kace. Kace bit his lip. " Thanks for the offer Miriam, but I got it, I been raising them for so long on my own they only really trust me. " said Kace. " But I am desperate to get her better, and I don't like taking her to S. Mungo's because she's terrified of needles, I suppose I could use your help. "said Kace. " Follow me if you want, she's at my parents house along with Kendall. "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 am

[do you want to continue posting here or to open new thread at wizarding world or houses as part 2 cause this is ministry)
?]

"You know, if you be good, maybe I'll think about it to share some my memories about her with you. Of course, if you want to know how she looked like" she suggest and shrugged. When she finds out that he is ready for the truth, will not mind to show him, even if they can not be together again, he deserves to know who she is.
She laughed and shook her hand, "Not now, of course. But when we get to know each other better, if we remain friends, can not be bad to train with them. In addition, you can always be present, there is no reason to distrust if you're there," shrugged the shoulders and then even more laughed at his words.
"Mr. Lecium, all you need is to ask. If you want to know something about me, ask me, I will try to answer honestly," she said honestly, looking at him with her blue eyes.

"Oh dear, this is due to diet, certainly not because of exercise," she laughed.
"I practiced only when I gave birth because I actually gained weight," suddenly, she became frozen. Finally, she said something she should not. She cursed to herself and then turned her head to the side, in her mind, she called out to all the gods and devils who can help her, only that he does not ask further about it.

She looked at him with understanding before laughed.
"In fact, I dread needles. I have not received any medication for a long time," she said frankly. Since she stopped taking drugs, just that there is fear that an ordinary tablet could again dragged her to the bottom.
"Okay, but first we have to stop by my house, so I took some of the ingredients, I think it will be easier for you if I make potion at your house when you can observe everything," she suggested, because he did not know that this is her child too, the last shee wants is he thought that she wants to poison the girl.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:37 am

[We'll make a new one, no point of keep posting non ministry stuff here ]

Kace laughed. " Me be good? Sweetheart I don't know how to be good, I'm so much better at being bad. "said Kace smirking at her. " Besides I don't think I can handle knowing that she's alive, not when I've thought for the past five years that she been dead, and so has my children. "said Kace honestly. Kace shrugged. " I'll think about it, sorry I have trusting issues, especially when it comes to my children. " said Kace. He was very protective of Mekenna and Kendall, he wouldn't let anyone hurt or harm his children, but maybe she wasn't so bad. Kace's sky blue eyes looked into hers and smiled. " Hm... I think I already know some about you due to reading your files, so I guess we're somewhat even. "said Kace. 

Kace nodded. " I see, well...I see the diet your on is suiting very well, actually very well indeed. "said Kace. Kace raised her eyebrows at her. " Gave birth? You have kids that I don't know about it something? "Kace asked her. " I wish Tris was still alive to see how beautiful our children turned out, I bet she'll cry at how smart and talented they are, it's amazing how beautiful and smart they are. " said Kace smiling talking about his children.  

Kace nodded. " She kicks and screams when she has to get shots, she kicked and bit the nurse one time, wasn't a pretty picture. "said Kace. " So if it happens, I have to make sure that I'm there t9 calm her down, she doesn't calm down to anyone but me. "said Kace. Kace swallowed hard and nodded. " Um...ok sure, probably be better if we did, I don't think I can take her anywhere else but to my place. "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top