If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Kace gave her a annoyed look. " Go freaking figure, when I'm on to something, there always have to be a damn bloody death eater oath. " said Kace. Kace rolled his eyes. " All of that is a bunch off bull crap, it just to prove your loyalty to them, apparently you're still loyal to them or else you wouldn't get a crap about anything. " said Kace. Kace looked her straight in the eye and smirked as she looked away. " You're still a damn bloody death eater, why in the hell should I trust you let alone even let you become a Auror? "Kace asked her angrily. " You're exactly what I hate the most, if what you're saying is true, then they took everything I loved from me and you're one of them? !"Kace asked her angrily. Kace was so mad that he was shaking with anger. " Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill your sorry arse right now, believe me I will, I don't give a damn about you or what you told me you good for nothing death eater scum! "said Kace. 

Kace rolled his eyes. " Yeah that's what every death eater says, I didn't do it for eternal life, I did it for power and authority!" said Kace. " What's more punishment then painfully splitting your soul and never having it the same way again? "Kace asked her sarcastically. Kace laughed. " Pff... I killed so many times it's unreal."said Kace. " I killed a whole room of death eaters trying to find out what happened to the mother of my children, they wouldn't tell me anything so I got so angry that I muggle tortured and killed them all the muggle way snapping their necks or beating them to death. "said Kace. " It wasn't the Auror way of doing things, but I didn't care, I was so angry that I didn't stop until everyone was dead. "said Kace shrugging. Kace shook his head. " I killed out of anger, but I wasn't stupid enough to make a Horcrux, why would I want to have my soul painfully split in half? Only dark witches and wizards do that. " said Kace glaring at her.

Kace looked at her as she stared at him. " Well... what are you waiting for attack me or whatever you want to fo."said Kace. Kace didn't show it much nor did he like to, but he was very well skilled in fighting, he made top marks on his fighting and dueling and was told he was one of the best Aurors there was. He also took various lessons with Brian which Robert joined occasionally in, so he learned tips from them as well, so he was well trained.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 pm

She looked at him and began to laugh uncontrollably, shaking her head in disbelief.
"You've never heard foran unbreakable oath? You know, wizards with joined hands standing over promises and the third wizard as a witness keep his wand above their hands. If you break it, you will die instantly. So I do not care if you kill me or curse" shrugged the shoulders relaxed, talking as if she is talking about the weather.
"Anyways, I was loyal to them, but I'm the only person who can help you to find out all about your wife. Oh, you hate me? I'm sure you do not. How can someone like you hate me if you more than anything loved Fenrir's Greyback daughter? " she shook her head. This is really a low blow, especially since she speaks of herself, well, about what she was, but there is no other way to convince him that she is not the enemy, although if she really is loyal to Death Eaters.

She looked at him quizzically, "I did not say that at the time I wasn't a dark wizard. It is true, then I think like any other Death Eater but there is one catch. To Horcrux overturned the one who made it must be sincerely repent for murder and his soul will again be whole. But I've never regretted it. " she shook her head.
"After all, you have your opinion which is for me is irrelevant. Creating a Horcrux was a matter of my choice." she shrugged.

She knew she must carefully think about the attack because he really is a great fighter. Formerly the home fooling each other in this way but he always pobjeèivao. The only thing she can do is take advantage of it as much less of it.
"Oh no dear lady doesn't start fight, I'll wait for that first start," smiled sweetly ready to slip away as ever because it is really fast. Fortunately this new Kace does not know.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Kace laughed his cold laugh at her. " I know what an unbreakable oath is, that's why I said when I'm on to something, there's always a stupid damn bloody oath you death eaters do! " said Kace glaring at her. " Of course you wouldn't want to break an unbreakable oath, who would want to go through painful and unbearable death! ""Kace asked her. " Of course you knew that oh so smart one! " said Kace sarcastically smirking at her. Kace jumped out from his chair and pointed his wand or more like dug his wand into above her collar bone. " I know there was a good reason for loving her, unlike you she died protecting me and my children, unlike you who's afraid to die because of an unbreakable oath, I bet Tris would've died in a heartbeat to tell me everything she knows! "said Kace his sky blue eyes glaring coldly into hers. " Oh my god Tris, that's her name, or at least what I used to call her."Kace mumbled to himself. He removed his wand from Miriam's neck and pushed her chair back so hard that he could have sworn that she flown across the floor in her seat, but he didn't care, he didn't care one bit about her.  

Kace laughed his cold laugh. " I know all about Horcruxes and how to destroy them, I was trained on what they were and how to destroy them. "said Kace. Kace snorted. " Of course you weren't sorry, what death eater isn't sorry after they killed tons of people? "Kace asked her sarcastically smirking at her. " Of course your choice, but I think it's a stupid choice, splitting your soul and never having it back in the same way again. "said Kace. 

Kace shook his head. " I might not like you, but I was raised to be a gentleman, and I was taught never to hit a lady."said Kace. " That's why I usually train guys, most majority of Aurors you see are guys not girls. "said Kace. " But if forced I will attack, but I never laid a hand on a woman."said Kace honestly.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:06 pm

For the first time in her life, Miriam felt panic. Until then, it was just one irrelevant concept, something foreign to her, and now she felt a really panic.
But she wasn't panicked because she was afraid of him, no, she was afraid of the truth.
How could he know her name? Hell, changing the memory is always flawless, the best people do that.
"Yes, but I am not Tris. She would do that for you, because you were the most important person in her life. Why should I die because I speak the truth to an alien who I know only fifteen minutes and who has never acted decently with me?"
She took his hand the way that his wand was pointed at the air.
"This better be the last time that you ever pointed your wand at me," she said quietly menacing and coldly at the same time.
If Death Eaters find out that he knows, they'll kill him without thinking twice.
He must cease to want to discover the truth for his own good.

"How youou dare to question at my conscience? I killed because of those I love Kace, just like you do. I believe that even you have never regretted that you killed the Death Eaters to protect your family. I did exactly the same. What is the difference ? " she looked at him quizzically.
He condemns Horcrux so much, what he would do if he knew that Miriam is Tris and captured part of her soul in his grandmother's ring?

"Well gentleman, for all there is the first time, is not it?" she laughed and then started abruptly toward him and with all her strength hit him with her knee to the stomach.
True, this is not the blow that he can not handle, after all he is a man, but the shot was pretty strong for a woman, especially one who is finely built as she.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Kace glared at her. " Then why in the hell should I bother to waste my time with you, all you are is a filthy death eater scum don't you lie to me, I call tell that you are."said Kace. " I don't act nicely to scums, I could break you and not even think twice about doing it, so don't mess with me or you'll think twice about doing it! "Kace growled at her. " You don't know a damn bloody thing about me, so don't think just because you know what happened to my wife, you know me!"said Kace his sky blue eyes glaring at her coldly. Kace grabbed his wand and spun her around his wand pointing at her to where it was impossible for her to take his wand from again. " I'll do whatever I damn well please, I'm not scared of you or any of your death eater friends, they want to kill me go ahead I can care less I'm probably at the top of their kill list anyways."said Kace. " You try that trick again, and you won't be alive to see the next day."said Kace. " I had enough of your stupid sh*t, you'll listen to what I'll say or leave, I don't have time for your pathetic bull sh*t."said Kace. 

Kace rolled his eyes. " Oh yeah, I'm sure that what every death eater says after they killed someone, I killed them because of my loved ones! "said Kace sarcastically. " The different between you and me is goodness and darkness, I'm good and doing the world good to where you take everything good in the world and ruin it, people who have hope for a better world you ruin it by your darkness, "said Kace. "No matter what you say, you'll always be a deatheater and not can change that, not even if you do love. " said Kace coldly. " Every one has darkness and light, just which ever you feed the most, and with you it's pretty obvious! "said Kace. If Kace found out that Miriam was Tris and she split her soul in his grandmother's ring, he'll be more pissed then he already is, he gave her that ring as a symbol of love not something that she could put her soul in and ruin a perfectly beautiful ring.  

Kace looked at her and smirked, it hurt him some, but Kace shook it off. "Not bad, but going to take alot more then that to bring me down sweetheart. " said Kace. " Did you forget that I told you that I was in martial arts as well as muggle fighting, I figured you knee seeing how you seem to know so much about me, "said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 pm

"You like pancakes," she said without thinking. None of this she would not have to know, but even though he does not know who she is, she has violated by his behavior.
"You lived in an apartment near the Leaky Cauldron and there you are coming every night after work. Ironically, even then you only worked, and worked, and worked," she shook her head disapproving.
"You love dogs, you have two dogs, Jaxon and Winter, Winter bought after you met Tris, on the day you bought Maltese to her. Oh, yes, you worship the rain but hate the nice weather, it's never been clear to me why, " she shook her head quizzically looking at him. Now, completely abandoned her mask but it did not matter, she had to show that she knew him.
"Oh, by the way, how was Athena, has long not seen her?" smiled coldly looking at him.
"Before you say anything, things like this are not interested in Death Eaters, just that I know. About you I can write a book, so, do not you dare to tell me again that I do not know you Kacey Lecium!" almost screamed and then suddenly recovered.
What the hell does she do? Just shut the hope that he will not initiate any topic about this.

"Think what you like, your opinion does not interest me!" she said, shaking her head cold and thus ended this conversation. She got up and left.

"I can not beat you, you're stronger than me. My only chance was to get out during the attack because I am small," she shrugged. She was looking at him carefully and then be reconciled with the fact that her best chance will be if he attack her.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Kace glared at her. " You're looking at the old Kace, that one is dead and gone sweetheart and he's not coming back anytime soon, so technically you don't know anything about me just the old Kace that you knew due to Tris. " said Kace smirking at her. "None of that is accurate now but two things, my dogs and I'll love rainy days. " said Kace. " All you're looking at is the old version of me, you don't know anything about me, so stop saying that you do because you knew how I used to be! "said Kace angrily. " That part of me is dead and gone, it left me the day I lost Tris, which you have no idea how it feels to lose a loved one you're probably as cold as ice! "said Kace coldly. Kace wasn't the old sweet and caring Kace who loved pancakes with hot chocolate and didn't care what time of the day it was, he wasn't that person anymore, why do people keep thinking that he was? 

" I don't know how you know so much about my old life, oh wait, that's right, you're a death eater so I don't have to ask! "said Kace sarcastically. " You need to butt the hell out of my life, what happened to me is none of your damn bloody business, so stop trying to think that you know everything about me because you don't! "said Kace angrily. Kace laughed his cold laugh at her. " Good to know, because that book will be about the old dead Kacey Lecium, pity you have no clue what my whole full name is turns out you didn't know everything about old Kace as you say. " said Kace smirking at her. 

Kace looked at her and smirked. " Indeed I will, and why don't you carry on your merry little way back to the death eaters lair you came from? "Kace asked her coldly glaring at her. It was obvious that Kace didn't like her one bit, for all he cared she could burn in the deepest part of hell for all he cared. 

Kace smirked at her. " That's if you can, sometimes small or strong has nothing to do with it, it's thinking ahead of your enemies. " said Kace. " Well.. what you waiting for? Attack me!"said Kace smirking at her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:25 pm

"She died in vain" she finally concluded, but the worst thing is that she really thinks it.
When she left him, she thought he would find a way to be happy again, to be the kind of father that their children could only wish for, but she may be a mistake.
"Tris' death was in vain. She died to save you, and instead of her death turned you into a nonhuman being. She wanted you to be happy, certainly did not want you to be like that. You need to think about that sometimes, if you want, think about is a sacrifice for your happiness, you owe her at least that much to be a good person as you were, "she said quietly, close to tears, but she try to hide that from him. Because of strong emotions, she unconsciously changed her hair color to the darkest black that exists, completely unnatural color for hair.

She looked at him, "Kacey Matthew Logan Lecium. That's your name, right?" smiled sadly shaking her head.
"It's true, I know the old Kace, new does not want to know, I'm not even sure that Tris would wanted that if she is alive," she said quietly, feeling her heart break anew.

While practicing, for a moment he looked as if this was an old who Kace she loves, who is devoted to his work.
She ran up and clearance jumped on him. Probably he did not expected that because she was able to bring him to the floor. She straddled him and then he was elbowed in the chest.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Kace looked at her and laughed his cold laugh at her. " Hm... for someone who died to save me, why in the bloody hell do I not know who she is? "Kace asked coldly. " If she loved me as much as you said that she did, she would've let me keep the memories of her that I had, I have no memories of her! "said Kace angrily. "I don't know what the hell made me be like this, but this is the way I am now, the old Kace is gone. " said Kace. " Besides I may not remember her or knows what she looked like, but how would you feel if you had every memory of your loved one forced away from you? "Kace asked her angrily. Kace all the sudden winced as he had unbearable pain in his head again as he said what he said. There were flashes of him tied up in the waiting room of St . Mungo's as they painfully took every memory he had of Tris painfully from him and made him be the way he was. Kace shook his head trying to get rid of the ungodly headache he had. Was old Kace trying to break through, and did he want him to break through? Kace didn't know how he used to be, but Miriam seemed to know how he used to be right off the bat, was he really as sweet and caring as she said? 

" Probably knew that because of the death eaters, I don't rightly recall ever telling anyone my full and real name. " said Kace. " Damn right I don't want you to know who I am, how would you feel if someone knew everything about you but you didn't know a damn thing about them? "Kace asked her angrily. " Stop talking about her, I don't know who the bloody hell you're talking about, so stop talking about her like I know who she is because I don't! "said Kace angrily.

Kace looked up at her and smirked before laughing. "Really Miriam, you think this will hold me? "Kace asked her rolling his eyes. He quickly gotten out of her hold and flipped over to where she was now laying on the mat. He pinned her down to where he knew that she couldn't escape no matter how hard she tried.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:35 pm

"I can not explain why you do not remember, that you have to understand by yourself," she shrugged and looked at him.
"Sometimes you are not aware how much memories can hurt. Sometimes it is much worse remember everything," she said, referring to herself. She was hurt sitting next to him, thinking about how much she loves him and he does not even remember her.

"If you want to know anything about the others, you just have to ask," she shrugged as if it were the simplest thing in the world. He really hates Death Eaters. Is it always been so? Is he even somehow hated her because of that, even while he knew who she was?

At one point, she chortled, because she had the advantage, but in the next moment the smile disappeared from her beautiful face.
The roles have now been replaced; on the one side feel the hard floor and on the other side, his warm body next to hers.
He holds ger so close, almost she can feel his heartbeat.
She was frozen. She looked at him and all she wanted at the moment is that he came down a little lower and kiss her. But that will not happen.
As she pondered how the Death Eaters punished her because they make her do this, in herself felt enormous anger, and more importantly, uncontrollable urge to break free.
If she remains in this position, is likely to experience a nervous breakdown or something even worse.
In vain she was scrambling but could not free herself, he simply held her too strongly.
However, she was still struggling as if her life depends on this. In some ways it does.
"Get off me! Get away from me!" she said, almost pleadingly on the verge of tears.
Then she came to a really morbid idea.
Her body slowly began to change, inch by inch until it was transformed into a younger version of herself. Ironically, one more person looked like that, their daughter.
Now, instead of Miriam he held the little girl, he is not as a monster, right?
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top