If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 3 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Kace scoffed at her before rolling his eyes at her. " I'm sure you know, you just can't say because of that stupid unbreakable oath bull crap, you're not fooling me."said Kace glaring at her. Kace laughed. " Yeah well...these hurt like hell, I never experienced anything as painful as that, not even hit with the cruciatus curse multiple times hurt as much as having memories forcibly taken away from you. " said Kace. Little by little he was starting to remember things, maybe over time he'll remember more about what happened to him, but for now he didn't know much. 

Kace laughed once again. " I can see that, asking questions about someone that I have no clue about is like asking air to talk! "said Kace sarcastically. Kace always hated death eaters, even when he was with her, that part didn't change but now he extremely hated them with a passion. 

Kace smirked at her. " Not so bad now are we, come on Miriam, get out of it!"said Kace smirking at her as he held her down. Kace shook his head. " Nope not going to, figure a way to break free of it, I'm not going to listen to you just because you plead me to let go of you, a Auror got to fight to get free."said Kace. As she turned into his daughter he gasped as his eyes softened. " Mekenna! "said Kace. He let Miriam go and gotten off of her. As she turned back to her normal self Kace glared at her with fire in his sky blue eyes. " Don't you ever do that again, how dare you use my own daughter against me to break free, you don't know a thing about that sweet little girl of mine and you're using it against me to get free! "said Kace angrily.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!  - Page 3 Empty Re: If you hate this, believe me I hate it more then you!

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Miriam struggled to free herself from him, and every moment she was more running out of air. Her breathing became faster and she herself was on the verge of tears.
Why is he not listening her? Why does not want to leave her? This is certainly just an ordinary exercise.
Miriam knew one thing, if he was someone else it would not be a problem, she would just be trying to find a way out.
The problem is that it was him. She is completely out of control and was not able to think and find a good way out.
Instead, she felt as if his grip every moment becomes stronger as if the fire touched her body.

When he finally let her go of almost frantically moved away from him, but after only a few steps her legs issued her. She fell to the floor crying. She never cried so much and try as she might, she just could not stop crying. Her whole body shook as she listened to his words but did not have the strength even to respond.
After five minutes, she finally managed to calm down. On her body she could still feel his touch when she finally spoke, with her head down.
"It was not your daughter. I turned into a younger version of me. Your daughter, I saw only a few seconds in the picture, do you really think I could remember every detail of her appearance ? " she wiped her face and still not looking up. How to explain her behavior now? Surely she can not say why she was crying.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Kace thought that she was doing the things that she was doing to trick him into letting her free, he wasn't going to let her go because she was tricking him, he wasn't going to fall for her tricks or anyone elses. Kace fallen to many times for people's tricks, he wasn't going to fall for anyone fooling him or hurting him, he had enough to last a lifetime. Although despite what Kace went through, it only made him stronger, it also made him more wary of who to trust. Kace didn't remember who she was so he didn't know that she was the woman that he loved more then anything else in the world, at the time he would've done anything for her, but now he could care less about her. Kace didn't care about anyone but his family and his children, everyone else, he didn't give them the time of day. 

All the sudden old Kace broken through at last, he pushed back cold Kace as his eyes widened at the sight before him. 'Oh no, what have I done? 'Kace thought to himself. As she fell to the floor, Kace looked at her with worry in his sky blue eyes. " Hey its ok, I'm going to hurt you anymore, are you ok?"Kace asked her. " Sorry I didn't release you, I thought you were tricking me, my daughter Mekenna looked just like you when you were little. " said Kace. He pulled out the same picture on his desk but smaller and showed it to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I feel horrible that I di. "said Kace.

Last edited by Kace Lecium on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:09 pm

What did she do? Why he thinks that he hurt her? Then she remembered her crazy behavior a few moments earlier.
"No, it's all right. You did not hurt me," she said frankly.
"I ..." what can be said to sound convincing?
"I just panicked. It reminded me of moments from the past when I was captured by Death Eaters before I joined them," she lied, hoping to sound convincing. Her voice was trembling because she was afraid that he would not believe her, but her shake can easily be interpreted as a reaction to what happened earlier.

"I'm sorry ... for what I did. I panicked and I saw no way out. I used my powers which I have as metarmophagus to turn into a child because I knew you would let me. I know how much you love children and I knew you will not stand the fact that you hold a child nailed to the floor. I'm sorry, "she said frankly.
"I'll be fine, if I want to become auror I have to learn how to stay calm in situations like this, I was not allowed to break on this way," she sighed and then once again wiped her face and got up off the floor.
She looked at him and saw her Kace as he looked at her, his blue eyes were full of concern.
"Hey, buddy, I'm fine, no need to worry," laughed a little.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 am

Old Kace was back, and he couldn't help but not to be worried about her for some reason, he didn't know why he was but he was. Kace nodded. " Ok...good, I was worried about hurting you, I never hurt a woman and I don't want to start now. " said Kace honestly. Kace nodded. " I'm sorry, I know how it feels to be tortured and beaten by the death eaters, not a good experience. "said Kace. " It's ok, I won't hurt you like they did I promise, I know how frightening and dangerous they can be. "said Kace.  

" It's fine, just please don't do that again, it was a bit frightening and scary to see someone like my daughter begging and pleading for me to release her."said Kace. " I never want to see her hurt or in harms way, I'll do anything to protect them. " said Kace. " I love kids, especially my own, their my weakness and I guess everyone knows it but their my life and my whole world. " said Kace. Kace nodded. " Don't worry, sometimes even the greatest Aurors have moments of panic, they just choose not to let it show."said Kace. " If you want to, would you like to continue on with your training? "Kace asked her his sky blue eyes looking into hers.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 pm

She laughed a little, her old Kace was there, at least for a while.
"It's ok, it happened a long time ago. I'll be fine," she nodded. Actually, she has never been tortured, she has always been one of their lider's favorite members because of her loyalty. Death Eaters would never have allowed her to be hurt. It is she who used to hurt other, old Kace knew it and accepted it as part of her job. That is why she loves him, because he loves her even when she is an angel but when she is the monster too.

"I'm sorry, it was a moment of panic and the only way I could see to be free," she said frankly.
She nodded to his question "Of course, we will continue with the training, but on condition that you teach me how to get out when someone as strong as you keep me on ground," she laughed a little.
There was only one problem in this whole little show.
When he holds her like this, she does not want to get out, only thing that she want is that he kissed her as he used to long time ago.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Kace laughed along with her, for some weird reason, when she laughed he couldn't help but not to laugh at the sound of her laugh. Kace nodded. " I understand I was tortured and beaten by the death eaters five years ago, I still have nightmares about it every now and then, I'm terrified of dark basements or dungeons."said Kace honestly. Kace was probably one of the best Aurors that was trained by Brian and occasionally Robert, he learned quite alot of tricks thanks to those two men, and he couldn't think of a more ways to thank them then what he did. Old never told her that he was terrified of those things, but he was very terrified of them, he just kept his cool and kept his emotions in check due to his job. He loved his job, and he loved doing what he was doing, Kace couldn't believe that he been a Auror for eight years it was just hard to believe.

Kace gave her a soft warm smile that made her go weak in the knees as well as any girl that met his smile. "It's ok, you were just trying to find a escape and that was your way out, I must say that I'm very impressed with your Metamorphmagus abilities. " said Kace. " I'm just a quarter veela, although I'm sure that you know that right?"Kace asked her smirking. Kace laughed. " If I show youhow to get aaway from someone as strong as me, you might use it against me. " said Kace smirking at her. " Fine I'll show you one way, but there's several ways."said Kace. " I'm going to tackle you, and step by step I'll tell you how to escape. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:42 pm

She listened carefully to his words, frowning. She honestly thought that he would recover and that the nightmares will stop, but it was apparently never happened. Some things just leave scars forever.
Now, she could not help but wonder how many people have the nightmares every night because of her, because she tortured many people. Are these people ever recover and find a way to move on with their life? She will probably never find out.
Now, she watched him, the man she loved with the same team scarred and there was no way to help him. She could no longer as she used to lie next to him and hug him while bad dreams disappear. Now he is left to himself.

She laughed and looked at him. "Well, thank you. I admit it took me years of training that I could become whatever I want to be. A few years ago I was limited only to change the color of hair, eyes and skin," she shrugged.
She looked at him in surprise, "Actually, I did not know that about you," she shook her head, laughing.
She looked at him innocently, "Of course I'm going to use iz against you, Kacey," she said with amusement.
She nodded with a deep breath, "All right. I'm ready," she tried to focus on the movement and not the fact that his body will be so close to her.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:28 am

After all these years, Kace didn't have nightmares as much as he used to, but he would always be scarred about what happened to him. Although being a Auror Kace was scarred over alot of things, but being tortured and beaten by death eaters, was something that he'll never forget as long he'll live. Although did he live and learn from it? Of course he did, it also made him a more stronger person and more aware on his surroundings. Unlike some people out there beaten and tortured by death eaters he recovered from it, he knew some people never recover from the death eaters wrath, and they are never the same afterwards. Kace didn't remember that she used to lay with him calming him down after he had a nightmares about about what happened to him, now he just dealt with it, and had tons of sleepless nights because of it. 

Kace laughed and smiled. " I bet, being a metamorphosis isn't easy, takes alot of focus of changing your body."said Kace. Kace smirked at her. " Oh wow...there's something that she finally doesn't know me, success!"said Kace in a playful voice. Kace shot her an annoyed look very much like the old Kace did when she called him by his real name. " I have a feeling that you're going to call me that no matter how much I hate being called it aren't you? "Kace asked her smirking at her. Kace tackled her and pinned her down the way he did before. 

Kace swallowed hard as he was close to her, what was going on with, why was he acting this way? He shook it off, and looked down at her. " Ok, so I got you pinned down so you can't escape, but you can, "said Kace. " You see your legs aren't completely pinned, lift your legs around my neck and drag me off you. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:57 pm

She looked at him before she smiled and shook her head.
"Not really, it's very easy to change my body. For example, when I'm angry, often unconsciously start to change my hair color. I had a problem with the control before. Sometimes, when I changed the appearance known to me happens to my hand to grow uncontrollably, and so on, "she laughed and shook her head.
"Wow, if I I knew you'd be so happy, I would lie that I do not know some things about you," she smiled and looked at him.
"Deja vu, I feel like you already asked me that once. But no, I'll call you Kacey, mainly because you mind the name," she shrugged. In fact, he has already asked this, but he does not know.

And, here we go again.
Again she is on the ground, and he is above her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment before she looked at him in shock.
"What? Are you perhaps noticed how short I am? In addition, even if I stretched my legs and still there is a problem. I'm not athletic!" looked at him dissaproving.
Actually, there's something she can do to confuse him except change the way they look. In fact, she will do it primarily because she wants to, but the excuse is that she wants to confuse him.
She lowered her hand on his cheeks, pulled his head down to herself, and before he could say anything, she kissed him.
The moment of carelessness that occurred was enough. He doesn't need to feel anything closer to need only to confuse make it a success.
She noticed his shock and before he came to himself, quickly and strongly pushed him from herself and stood up, then pulled out her wand and pointed it at him.
She laughed and clapped her hands, "I did it! I'm free!"
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top