Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 8 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Sophia smiled at them as she started singing the song to herself as well. Her and Nikki song this song all the time in her car when they went shopping. "Nothing, much just probably saying at hogwarts or going home what about you?"Sophia said to Andrian through telepathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 8 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Elizabeth chuckled as she was still dancing with Simon, no matter what music ended. She heard her brother Andrian singing with Nikki, "Do you want to go check that out? or stay dancing?" she asked Simon while smiling at him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 am

The music ended and he stopped singing along with her as he gave Nikki and dazzling smile, "Im heading to Bali" Andrian used telephathy communication to Sophia Granger, halting at his position as he was walking, "Are we the only one invited?" he asked her again through telephathy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:42 am

Sophia smiled at him. "That's great, I hope you have fun!"said Sophia through telepathy. "No, I invited everyone I knew, guess they forgot."said Sophia sighing as she remained talking to him through telepathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 am

Andrian sighed as well as he walked over to her sitting down silently beside her waiting patiencely for them to arrive, "maybe they'll come i mean who doesn't like Sophia Granger" he shrugged smiling encourgingly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 am

Sophia laughed. "Alot of people don't like me, I might seem sweet and kind to some, but to some people I'm consider an annoying bookworm teacher pet know it all."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:00 am

Andrian smirked at her and nodded his head upward, "Tell me one person who hates you and call you bookworm?" he asked her as he fiddled with his thumbs playing thumb war to himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:21 am

Sophia looked at him. "I can name one although she never called me a bookworm but we always avoided each other, and that's Brandy L. Lupin."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 am

The girl who he was currently dating called her a bookworm but he ignored that but countiued to the convostation, "Really? my girlfriend" he asked her pointing to himself narrowing his eyes and grinned at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 am

Sophia nodded. "Well, she never called me a bookworm but we always advoided each other as much as possible, me and her don't really get along were the opposite of each other."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top