Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 9 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:44 am

Andrian frowned both is eye brows and his lip as he heard they were not friends, "Oh, well can't have everyone like you" he shrugged his shoulder then smiling encourgingly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 9 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:53 am

Sophia looked at him. "I know, I never claimed to have everyone like me."said Sophia. "Sometimes. I wish I wasn't that brainy, bookworm teacher pet."said Sophia sighing. "Maybe, I should just stop doing that it's annoying to people, I bet it annoying to you although you don't admit it."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:14 am

Andrian frowned again at her shaking his head chuckling, "No i don't mind you being smart" he said slowly trying to choose the right word to use so he wouldn't insult her and saying all that was true he didn't really mind her being smart and all
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:24 am

Sophia laughed. "Are you just saying that because I helped you with homework when quidditch pratices were killing you and you had detentions almost every day?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:27 am

Andrian grinned as her putting his arm on his hip, "Pretty much? and i like smart girl" he said taking his hand off his hip and looked at the door hoping they would come then started to give up "Want to dance again?" he asked her before he went to become the DJ'er
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:38 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure, I would love to dance again."said Sophia glancing at the door and sighed. She was beginning to think her friends only liked her because she was smart and helped them alot.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 am

Andrian walked over to the radio and placed the cd into the music player, "Ready?" he smiled at her as he started the song as he walked over with his hand outstreatch waiting for her to take it when she is ready

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXEDDFJ66M&feature=related
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:51 am

Nikki sighed. She left her sister and Andrian alone in the kitchen. She went and sat down in her seat before.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:10 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes."said Sophia as she put her hand in his as she looked into his eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 am

Andrian just danced slowly to the song and smiled at her looking in her eyes, keeping quiet having nothing else to talk to her about hoping something will break the nasty silence that broke between them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top