Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 7 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 am

Nikki thought about what she was going to do. She had no plans. She thought she'll just hang out with her family and friends. She wished she could hang out with Nick, but lately he'd seem busy.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 7 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 am

Andrian looked at Nikki and gave her a nod upward, "That was a really short dance" he used telephathy to talk over to Nikki who was sitting a few meter away from him which made him feel a little suspicious of her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 am

"I...I know" Nikki replied through telepathy. She looked at her feet and sighed again. She put down her drink.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:15 am

Andrian jaws cletched and tightened as she got up again on her feet unhappily again thinking she might run out of the door again, "What now" he muttered to himself annoyed and his heart was beating against his chest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 am

Nikki got up and walked in the kitchen. She thought maybe they'll be needing assistance with the food. She saw no one in there but took a seat.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:20 am

Andrian watch her walk into the kitchen and sat down quietly then he looked away from her looking at the dance floor and Nikki favorite song went on, "Her favorite song" he thought to himself looking at her now

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9ML-0HEsg

You are the music in me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 am

Nikki heard the intro of her song. She smiled and stood up. She picked up a spoon and began to sing along. "Na na na na, na na na na yeah you are the music in me...You know the words once upon a time...Makes you listen, there's a reason...when you dream there's a chance you'll find...a little laughter or happy ever after" Nikki sang.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 am

Andrian walked up to her and began to sing along with her as a duot, dancing about "You are the music in me!" he sang trying to lighten up the mood in the room but he sang beautifully and not too loud to ruin the mood with Elizabeth and Simon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 am

"You're a harmony to the melody that's echoing inside my head...Oh to hear your voice...above the noise and like a common thread..hmm you're pulling me" Nikki sang to Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:35 am

"When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong
Oh, you are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of us"

Andrian sang along sitting down beside her smiling encourging at her, "Try not to sing too loud" he used telephathy while singing along with her jerking his head at Elixabeth way indicating that he didn;t want to annoy them and be a jerk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top