I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Alright, I'll start those two as soon as I have time. I might get one of them up before I go to work today.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Take your time. No need hurrt because of it.
You have any good idea where Ethan and Aphie could meet? If you don't I'll find good place myself eventually.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:02 pm

The dungeons? Both their common rooms are down there.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:10 pm

That will work yeah. I'll make that thread there then.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Here's the thread for Hit/CeCe.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Hitamé Higurashi wrote:Jackles - I think Evander and Finn would be cute together. If she fell in love with him, he might actually be oblivious to it for a long time, since he likes someone already. But still.. Cute :3

I think Cronis would enjoy scaring her XD and Evander would constantly protect her from him.

Casey and Naomi would be interesting. She kind of wants to go back to Hogwarts, but she doesn't want to risk seeing her sister, so maybe she gets Casey to tell her about everything that goes on in the castle?

Ducky and Hit might cause things to explode ._. But it would be good if she had fun for a change
Evander/ Finn - She's used to it. lol. I like her in the role of the one who pines. It also does open her up to interacting with Cronis, and I want to see her in more situations where she is just her scared self.

Casey would love to play informant. She likes being important. Maybe she and Naomi knew each other and Casey runs into her and they become closer and Casey begins to help her out?

I would LOVE for Ducky to cheer Hit up. That's his main operative in life.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:32 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19426-speding-time-in-the-dungeons#394451 - it's not very good but at least i tried to something.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Since Kai's pretty extroverted he would probably like Cronis, at least I can't see anything in Cronis' app that would make Kai hate him; actually, they're very similar and they have similar interests. As for Raine it depends on how would she act. If she would act extremely rude than Kai wouldn't like her, he might even mock her just because he can or he would start acting like well like Draco everytime he sees Hermione. But if she isn't that rude he would act the same way he usually acts - friendly and conversable.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:16 pm

I can't believe I missed Nessan. Ridiculous. *shakes head*

Nessan and Casha are probably my top picks, currently, because they have a lot of conflict to resolve, so they would be interesting. But there's also potential with Kaidie since she's got the baby due next semester. Still debating if she leaves Hogwarts or not. Maybe they chat about that?

Kit and Evander have classes, but we could also do them elsewhere if needed.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Jackles - I think it'd be funny if Cronis ended up liking her and that's why he scares her so much. I think he'd have more trouble expressing himself than Evander would if he was in that situation.

That's perfect for Casey and Naomi. Maybe they run into each other at Hogsmeade? Naomi's starting to go there more now.

And cheer her up he shall XD I think she'd eventually enjoy a day or goofing off.

Krissu - I'll reply soon and get the other thread up too.

Marina - I don't really know how Raine will react to him. She's one of those characters that are unpredictable even for the writer XD but Cronis would totally get along with him.

Addie - you got it. Want me to start both? Or you start one and me the other?

And I think Kaidie should have a talk about that. Kit and Evander in classes would be fun, I need to post in those anyways.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top