I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Well that makes rping even funnier. lol
Just tell me if/when do you want to start one of these threads, or even both.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd Let You Go But Something's Taking The Wheel

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Maybe be should start with Raine and Kai. I'd like to see how they get along. We can start one with Cronis later on.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Sure. Who will start and where? [I can't start it tonight since it's 10 PM so I'm a bit tired for writing now. xd]
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm not sure where. Somewhere in the castle? And I can try to start it today, but I'm not sure. If you see that I haven't started it the next time you're on, feel free to.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Hey Hit! I'm back just like Mars is and I'll like to get my characters back active again! I don't even remember who I have! I know I got Sam Nesbitt and Shane Diamond! So...do as you wish with them!
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey!

Um.. Maybe Hit and Sam can catch up? Hit's kinda mad at him for disappearing on her, buuuut she's also got a crush on someone new now so that might be interesting to play out.

He could also play with Raine. Or Shane can.

Oh. Or Rose and Yumi. Sam could do something with one of them. Or Ryo too.

Now, for Shane. I'd say Olivia but she's kinda out there somewhere right now. I dunno what to do with her, so he's in a bit of a limbo right now. I already suggested Raine for him.. Uh. Dylan or Kaiden maybe? They need something to do.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 am

Ok np! Wink Sam isn't the same as he used to be, ever since his little sister Sarah disappeared he been a bit cold and reserved!

Sure he can play with anyone you like, playing with Yumi or Raine shall be interesting! Funny if he falls for one of them! Razz

Ryo and Sam could have a catching up thread, been a while since Sam seen his friend! Wink

Shane could play with anyone that he'll get along with better!

Btw here's the Hit/Sam thread!
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:57 am

Mkay, I'll reply in a sec.

I'm not sure if he'd fall for Yumi. She's openly gay so she'd make sure that he knows that. Raine on the other hand, might end up falling for him instead of the other way around but she'd try to deny it because of her father and her family's status. But it'd be fun to see what happens with both.
Mm. Want me to make a thread for Ryo/Sam?

I think Shane and Raine were meant to not like each other but maybe something happens between the two of them that they end up not completely hating each other's guts?

Um, maybe Kaiden and Shane should catch up? I think they ended up being somewhat good friends before, if I remember correctly?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 am

I LOVE IT! It's the perfect sort of sad for Finn. Should we have Evander/Finn already be sorta friends?

I could start a thread for Casey/Naomi.

Could you start Hit/Ducky?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:22 am

Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top