Speding time in the Dungeons
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Speding time in the Dungeons Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Speding time in the Dungeons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speding time in the Dungeons Empty Speding time in the Dungeons

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Ethan had just came from his lessons and was heading back to his common room. He suddenly stopped walking middle of the dungoen corridor. He wondered what he shoukd do there now. He wasn't really into studying right now. So he decided to do it late wgen he feels like doing it. "Oh I still should go and put books into my room," he thought there and still walked towards Slytherim Dungeon. He soon reached there and boy walked into his room. Placed books and his bag on his bed. He took his wand just in case with him. Slytherin boy did put it into her jacket pocket.

After that was done he walked out his dorm into the common room and from there to dungeon. He began to walk again to random way. He had no idea where to go and what to do. He suddenly pumbed into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry," he said there when he realized it was a girl. "Are you okay?" He asked there now. Usually he wasn't so friendly but today he felt like to be nice with this girl. He was sure she wasn't slytherin but he have seen her enter into hufflepuff basement so she is hufflepuff but she had no idea what was her name and in what year she was. He knew she couldn't be very many years older than her, maybe year or two.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Speding time in the Dungeons Empty Re: Speding time in the Dungeons

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:15 pm

She wondered what it would be like to go to a muggle school instead of Hogwarts. She probably wouldn't prefer it, who would when you had the ability to use magic in school? But that didn't mean that not everyone was curious about what their life would be like if they had gone to a muggle school instead of a wizarding one. Aphie Dawlish was one of those people. She always wondered what her life would have been like if she hadn't been born with magic coursing through her veins.

If she was a normal girl, without any magical abilities what-so-ever, how different would her life be? Who knows. But one thing was for sure, she wouldn't have met any of the friends she had when she came to Hogwarts. And that right there was one reason she never wanted to go to a normal, non-magical school. She didn't want to leave her friends behind, and she didn't want to risk not meeting any new ones that she was sure she would meet.

The Hufflepuff was walking down to the common room when she bumped into someone. She had been so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't paid any attention to where she was going and even after processing that she had bumped into anyone, she didn't move and stared at the shirt in front of her. She blinked a couple of times and lifted her hand to touch the shirt and looked up at whoever was in front of her.

When she noticed it was a boy she immediately blushed and stumbled backwards. "I-I'm sorry!" she stuttered. "I-I'm fine.." she responded when the boy asked her if she was okay. "I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm sorry I bumped into you." she said softly, smiling sheepishly at him. "A-are you okay?" she asked him, holding her hands behind her back.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:17 am

Ethan looked at the girl. He saw the girl blushing but had no idea what it meant at all. Probably was too emberesed to bump into him now.

"It's my fault too. I didn't look where I was going too," Slytherin boy said now there. "So I'm sorry too," he added there then. He really had no idea why he was so nice with this girl here now. He couldn't understand it at all.

"I'm okay too," he said there now with a smile. "You are hufflepuff right?" he asked then from that girl. He had no idea what else to ask or do now. He isn't used to talk with girls really that well to be honest and with shy ones never, usually the girls who he have met are outgoing ones.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Aphie looked up at him and smiled slightly. "That's good." she said softly. Why was she acting so shy? Oh yeah, because he was a boy. She was usually like this around boys, but she wasn't this nervous around them. Why was she so nervous, he was only a boy. Wait, she just contradicted herself. Ugh, stop it already. This isn't a big deal.

"Y-yeah, I am." she barely stuttered out when he asked if she was a Hufflepuff. She studied his face for a second, trying to figure out what house he was from. He sure wasn't from Hufflepuff, she would have recognized him immediately. But he was in the dungeons and he didn't seem to be there for the Potions class. So that means that he's a.. Slytherin?

But he was nice. Weren't Slytherins supposed to be mean? That's what she had heard and experienced. Her eyes widened and she took a step back, bringing her arm up to her chest. "Are you a Slytherin?" she asked, her voice shaking. Please say no.. Please. She thought, having half a mind to run away.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 pm

He looked at that girl and wondered why she was so shy now here. He didn't really get girls at all. They were big mystery for him still and he didn't really try to understand them too.

"Yes I'm slytherin," he said there now with a smile. "I'm not always mean and rude one. Not all Slytherins aren't like that. It's just rumor what people tell since most of Slytherin's are like that. Very few are nice ones," he did explain there now. He had no idea even why he did it now here. He supposed to be in one of these most not few. He sighed and looked at that girl. He did hoped that he won't run away now from here.

"I won't hurt you or bully you with out reason or be mean or rude. I usually need reason for it," he added here now with a small smile. He tried to be nice with girl and he himself didn't really understand it much either why.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top