Venturing Back - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing Back - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing Back

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing Back - Page 12 Empty Re: Venturing Back

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Sue Malfoy wrote:Sue rolled her eyes at Delphina. "Listen, the Dark Lord isn't going to find out, so you better not tell them." Sue said in a firm voice, "You want to help me or not?" Seeing John enter, she turned and was at first shocked as she couldn't really understand how the Dark Lord would know that Ginevra was here. It was easy to tell on them to him, but it would gain nothing to her. "Where is he?" she asked John thinking of lies to tell him.

"In his private chambers" John said to Sue, "Oh don't worry about the new death eater yet since this is not why he want to speak to you." John contiuned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Sue said in a firm voice, "You want to help me or not?"

"We see about that." Delphina said with a claim look.

'Dont argue with the leaderr' Charlie advised Delphina.

"Charlie you better shut up and stop hurting your self!" Delphina said.

"Oh don't worry about the new death eater yet since this is not why he want to speak to you." John contiuned.

"What is this about, John?" She asked him with a serious face looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Darren wrote:
Ginevra Malenki wrote:Nodding, Ginevra had understood correctly about what he had wanted to see his dad for, maybe it was even a bit of a good thing that he was wanting to see him, maybe not, all Ginevra knew was if Darren wanted to see if his dad was alive, she wouldn't let him just walk away from the task. "Why are you giving up so easily?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "Come on, you need to know if someone you love is still alive, even if you wont admit you do still love him." she told him, not commenting on his other family members though his cousion was another friend of hers.

Darren scowled, his irritation with her returning. "Like i said, none of your business." he muttered, looking away as to signal an end to their conversation. The thing was, they had been to nearly every corner of the Manor, and he hadnt seen his father. There had been an attack by the order a couple of hours ago, it was hardly difficult to put the two together. He was slightly confused at why he was sad, he never liked his father. "Lets go" he said, not wanting to stay at the place a minute longer.

Ginevra sighed, he was obviously not going to give in and she did agree this time that it wasn't any of her buissness. "Fine, but don't get all moody on me." she told him, rolling her eyes. She couldn't believe he was giving up that easily, obviously he wasn't as much like him with courage or presistantness to do things as she was. She's always thought he was, but this was making her think different. She wasn't really aware of the attack a couple hours ago, she just thought it was from a previous one. Ginevra could be a slow, at times, like then.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:50 am

Darren could see that she didnt get it, she was just making her own assumptions, but he couldnt be bothered correcting her. "Ok, lets just get out of here" he muttered. "So where to?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Ginevra shrugged, she really didn't know where they should go, as far as she was concerned Darren should be doing whatever he came here to do, no matter what. "You choose, my suggestions wont help any." she told him, guessing he'd just catch onto the fact that all of her thoughts were to do with where they were right now.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Darren heard the dissaproval in her voice and gritted his teeth, annoyed. "And then you ask why I never tell you anything." he muttered quietly. "At least I'm not so nosy." He'd like to explain to her why he'd given up so quickly, but he doubted she would care or understand. "Lets just go back to Hogwarts OK?' he said in a final tone.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:17 pm

[[Crying or Very sad Guys, get out of my house ... you ain't allowed here XD JK ..
Spoiler:
]]

Sue smirked at Charlie. She didn't dislike him, but didn't like him much as anyway he was a friend of Ginevra. Rolling her eyes at Delphina she said, "Thats better." Turning, she nodded towards John, "Fine, I'll set off, take care of the group." she said.

[[someone play the dark lord]]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 pm

(Darren is the dark lord)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Darren wrote:Darren heard the dissaproval in her voice and gritted his teeth, annoyed. "And then you ask why I never tell you anything." he muttered quietly. "At least I'm not so nosy." He'd like to explain to her why he'd given up so quickly, but he doubted she would care or understand. "Lets just go back to Hogwarts OK?' he said in a final tone.

Ginevra was so unlike Darren in ways that he would never get. She did care about things that made him sad, as they were making him down and she cared just in general about anything that he was involved in. Yet another thing she was weird with; being overly caring. "You are nosy, you never let me keep one thing from you." she replied her rebutal back in an offended voice. It was true, he was always nosy! The final tone made her sigh, she'd get him to come back later on, if he wouldn't stay now, but of course, she'd make sure he wasn't near Lord Voldemort at anytime. "Fine, but don't think this is over." she murmured.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Darren was getting more and more angry as he stood there, and he didn't think his mood would improve by argueing with Gin. "Fine, just please drop the subject" he said taking out his wand again to apparate. "So were going Hogsmeade right?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top