Venturing Back - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing Back - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing Back

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing Back - Page 11 Empty Re: Venturing Back

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:54 pm

"Sue, you know how much Lord Voldemort is going to hates this when he finds out. It not going to be mine or Charlie fault to keep it a secret." Delphina said to Sue as she was strongly becoming like her blood father Voldemort but only that she doesn't know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:02 pm

"Sue, the Dark Lord wants to speak to you about his new secret." John said as he came toward Sue, Delphina and Charlie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Darren wrote:Darren followed Gin hurriedly to the trees and out of sight from any death eaters. He frowned at her question, he was afraid she would ask that. "Its none of your business.." he muttered looking away. He knew she would keep asking him, so he added, "And it doesnt matter anymore either"

Shaking her head at Darren, she hated when he said she never told him things but then never told her anything himself! "Darren, you know how stubborn I can be, that's why i'm here, you can never win." she reminded him, sighing exasperantly. "Just tell me what it's about, even if it doesn't matter, no one will get it out of me and i'm sure as hell the last person who'd tell someone." this was true, Ginevra was one who'd rather die then betray a good friends trust.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 am

Darren sighed, he knew she was right, he would never win an argument with Gin. He might be stubborn but Gin was a million times more. "Well we already talked about the main reason for coming here.." he said slowly, surprised she had forgotten. Gin had been on the run from death eaters, so he had thought that the only way she would be safe is if they became death eaters again. That plan had been spoiled however, as Gin had helped him escape the cellar. As soon as Voldemort would realize Darren had escaped, he would put two in two together and then Gin would be in danger. Death eaters might be stupid, but they still weren't total simpletons. "The first was for you to become a death eater, but you ruined that be rescuing me from the cellar" he explained, just in case she didn't remember. He didn't really want to voice the second reason, as it really didnt matter, but she would get it out of him anyways, so whatever. "Well it doesn't really matter much, I just wanted to see if my father was still alive.." he told her. Judging from what he saw, he wasn't. He didn't really know why he was suddenly so sad, he never liked his father, but he was or had been the only member of his family who he had left.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:26 pm

[O_O good post length.]

Ginevra leaned her lead back and sighed when he said the first reason, her on the run was such a big deal, but then again she had reacted the same way as he had when telling her a whole bunch of things. "No one has touched me or will touch me, i'm not in much danger." she told him, biting her lip. No one had even come close to her since she stepped foot in her house, well excluding Zoe and Charlie but she doubted Charlie could ever do anything to her, even if he wanted too. He had just been so excited to see her, even in the Malfoy Manor. She didn't get why he had joined, same with Zoe. When it came to resucing him from the cellar, he had actually gotten out, only given him the option of letting her help him. "I gave you the option of going out of there, don't blame me." she retorted, knowing she probably would have stayed right outside of the door if he had choosen to stay in there. Making a slight face when Darren mentioned his dad, it wasn't a rude one or anything like that, more of a confused one, didn't Darren hate his dad? Darren's family line was a little confusing, now that she new his last name, but when she thought about it she understood. "Your dad is all you have left, isn't he?" she asked, just double checking she was right. She always listened to what he told her, so she caught on fast to a lot of things. Ginevra was one who could get the 'only having you left' part when going to see someone you weren't a fan of but still missing them.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 pm

[meh, i had a lot of time to kill, unlike right now, as i g2g now]

Darren could tell she was upset about his first reason. She always hated it when he worried about him, although it was impossible not to. "Yes.. Well excluding my cousin.. and Voldemort" Darren said scowling.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:39 pm

[Okkie, I gotta go soon anyways. See ya.]

Nodding, Ginevra had understood correctly about what he had wanted to see his dad for, maybe it was even a bit of a good thing that he was wanting to see him, maybe not, all Ginevra knew was if Darren wanted to see if his dad was alive, she wouldn't let him just walk away from the task. "Why are you giving up so easily?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "Come on, you need to know if someone you love is still alive, even if you wont admit you do still love him." she told him, not commenting on his other family members though his cousion was another friend of hers.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Sue rolled her eyes at Delphina. "Listen, the Dark Lord isn't going to find out, so you better not tell them." Sue said in a firm voice, "You want to help me or not?" Seeing John enter, she turned and was at first shocked as she couldn't really understand how the Dark Lord would know that Ginevra was here. It was easy to tell on them to him, but it would gain nothing to her. "Where is he?" she asked John thinking of lies to tell him.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Nodding, Ginevra had understood correctly about what he had wanted to see his dad for, maybe it was even a bit of a good thing that he was wanting to see him, maybe not, all Ginevra knew was if Darren wanted to see if his dad was alive, she wouldn't let him just walk away from the task. "Why are you giving up so easily?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "Come on, you need to know if someone you love is still alive, even if you wont admit you do still love him." she told him, not commenting on his other family members though his cousion was another friend of hers.

Darren scowled, his irritation with her returning. "Like i said, none of your business." he muttered, looking away as to signal an end to their conversation. The thing was, they had been to nearly every corner of the Manor, and he hadnt seen his father. There had been an attack by the order a couple of hours ago, it was hardly difficult to put the two together. He was slightly confused at why he was sad, he never liked his father. "Lets go" he said, not wanting to stay at the place a minute longer.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm

'Dont argue with the leaderr' Charlie advised Delphina. He then turned and saluted Sue, but poked himself in the eye instead. 'ow!'
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top