Venturing Back - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing Back - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing Back

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing Back - Page 14 Empty Re: Venturing Back

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Frowning when he told her what he had remembered, she wished he hadn't. He was right, she had felt like that for the longest of times but she figured out why and the reason was mostly because she was scared of what she felt, dreaming that if he was gone all the worries about it would go away. Of course that had scared her just as much as him, if not more. The dreams had done after awhile, when they did she thanked it quite a bit. Grabbing Darren's hand and spinning him around, she looked into his eyes, she had heard the sadness in his tone. "I'm not going to kill you, I don't dream of killing you and I could never live with myself if I killed you." her tone was serious, as she was not kidding in the least bit.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Darren looked into her eyes and nodded turning his gaze downwards. It wasn't like he didn't believe her, he just didn't want to talk about the subject anymore. He wasn't really scared of death at all, what he was scared of was dying by her hands. He turned and started walking again, not releasing her hand. "Umm.. so.." he mumbled, wanting to change the subject. "Remember the time when, in the cave when.. er... nevermind."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Once again, Darren seemed to have thought of something she hadn't, she remembered something, one thing that she had loved out of the whole time but it just wasn't coming to her. Thinking hard, she raised her eyebrow once more at his murmur. Starting to walk again, Ginevra smiled when she noticed Darren didn't take his hand away, but didn't say a word about it. "What else?" she asked, wanting to remember it all. That had been some time, why let the memories she was forgetting fade?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:11 pm

"Umm nothing. Just remembering Dae" Darren lied instantly. He scowled, annoyed at himself, what a stupid excuse! "lets hurry, the headmaster will be pissed off at us"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 pm

Shaking her head, Ginevra rolled her eyes. She could always tell when he was lying. "When you'd like to not lie to me, i'm right beside you." she told him, glancing sideways and grinning. She wasn't going to get mad if he didn't want to tell her, but she'd ask again later even if he didn't answer now, that much was not surprising from her. Not wanting to hurry, she was liking time away from the castle. "Screw the headmaster." she murmured.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Darren sighed, he was such a bad liar. Not that it was a bad trait.. "Fine" he said, sighing, defeated. "I was remembering when you kissed me"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Like a lightbulb was going off in her head, Ginevra remembered that was what she had wanted to remember, the thing that had made her trip so much better. She only really remembered way back when she had met Darren in a Haunted House, that was the one time she hated thinking about. Shuttering slightly, she hoped it didn't show to Darren, as her thoughts had gone to something different. "You let me," she said, rememebering and half speaking to herself.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Darren frowned, not remembering. 'Did I?" he asked raising his eyebrows. "i thought i told you to get the heck away from me.." He had actually liked the moment too, although he would never ever admit it, it would just make her get ideas again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Thinking back on it, Ginevra hadn't worded exactly the right way, he had let her, but not exactly knowing it. "We were talking about something.." she started, trying to remember that day in particular. "After a bit, I admitted, you know, feelings." she didn't want it to get awkward so she continued without a pause and wording differently. "I said I could prove it through a kiss, and did. You kissed me back before catching yourself." Laughing, she remembered that last part perfectly well, even if he wouldn't admit it himself.

[We need to find this thread and re-read it. xP]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:56 pm

[xD]

Darren listened to her little story in silence, scowling when she said he kissed her back. "I so did not kiss you back" he said dryly. He let go of her hand and looked away, slightly embarassed and annoyed. "Lets just drop the subject please"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top