Summer Daisies - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer Daisies - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer Daisies

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Daisies - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Daisies

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:18 pm

"Hmm." He began to think over the topic. Jonathan was an okay potions student, but certainly not a potions expert. All he knew about Polyjuice was the that it allowed a person to transform into another person. It was a not so challenging potion to craft, so it shouldn't be too hard to create. Jonathan went into his bag and pulled out his recent potions journal. "Do you have a cauldron and ingredients?" He asked, flipping through the pages of the leather bounded journal. "You will need stewed lacewing flies, leeches, knotgrass, fluxweed, shredded boomslang skin...." The boy hesitated for a moment before saying the last ingredient. "And DNA of the person you wish to turn into; hair is commonly used." Jonathan lifted his focused gaze from the book and looked over at Sierra. "Exactly who are you planning to change into?"
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Sierra listened as Jonathan listed off all the things she would need to make the potion. "God, that sounds complicated. Why does it have to be so complicated!?" She groaned and looked up at him. "No one really. I just wanna know how to make it." She smiled and kissed him before closing her book. "Im done for the niht."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 pm

"Oh, alright then." Jonathan had thought they were going to actually create the potion tonight, but Sierra did have a point. It had already gotten dark outside and he would probably need to get a lot of sleep anyhow. There was no telling what the Logans had planned for tomorrow. Maybe they would all go do wizard things? Jonathan never really enjoyed doing wizardly things with his family, so the idea fascinated him. Jonathan placed his journal away then suddenly, his mind remembered something important. The boy pulled out a quill, an ink well, and a piece of parchment and laid down upon the wooden floor boards of the room, beginning to write a letter.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Sierra smiled and watched as Jonathan wrote out a letter. She didnt know who he was writing to, but she was curious about the answer. She tip toed over to him and peered over his shoulder before wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Who are you writing to, Love?" She kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck lovingly. She sighed happily at being able to be this close with him without anyone disrupting them.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Jonathan lifted his head, turning his attention away from the parchment and towards Sierra. He gave her a warm smile as he leaned over, planting a small kiss onto her forehead. The boy quickly went back to the letter before him. "I'm writing a letter to my father," he said, his hand drafting the feathered quil across the paper with harden focus. "I almost forgot to tell him something-- Something important before you come visit in the coming weeks." He didn't really want to go into detail about everything, so he attempt to keep things vague.

With a swift motion, Jonathan wrote his signature at the bottom of the page upon finishing the note. It was more of a jagged and sharp one that didn't hold too much elegance as one would hope. He folded up the paper then got up to his feet. "You have an owl at home, correct?" He then asked. He didn't bring Fenwick to the Logans' house out of respect, so the boy had no choice but to ask.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 am

Sierra noded at her boyfriends very vague and somewhat helpful yet unhelpful answer about the letter in question. "I see. Very well then." She giggled as he kissed her forehead and nodded. "Yes. We do have an owl. She is out right now stretching her-" Before she could finish, her beautiful black owl, Maleficent, landed on the window sill and hooted, "Nevermind. She's back. You may use her if you would like to." She went over and petted the owl's tiny head and smiled, "Hey girl. Have a nice flight?" She smiled and held out her hand for Jonathan to give her the note so she could attach it to Maleficent, "She has slight trust issues. Would you mind if I attach the note?"
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Jonathan frowned at the news. "Oh," he said in a disappointed tone. "Well I can just wait--" He was taken off guard and jumped back in surprised as he caught the sight of a majestic black owl perch onto the window sill out of no where. Sure, he was used to owls delivering mail to wizards in such a cunning and swift fashion, but Jonathan wasn't expected Sierra's owl to arrive back so quickly. The owl was clearly far superior to Fenwick, as far as he knew. "Wow," was all he could manage to say. He watched closely as Sierra interacted with her owl. She was so gentle and nurturing to it, just as he was with Fenwick. He shook his head, snapping out of his stunned faze and picked up the letter. The boy was hesitant at first to give the letter away, but he figured that as his girlfriend, Sierra was more than rightly deemed worthy to take it. "No, not at all," He finally said, then handed the folded piece of parchment to her. "I trust you completely."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:35 pm

"Thank you baby." She smiled and took the letter and sttached it to Maleficents leg. "If you would like, you may pet her. Let her get used to yuo. That way she wont be as skeptical around you." She smiled and petted her owl softly on the ehad. SHe loved her owl so much. As she loved Jonathan. She kissed her boyfriends cheek and smiled at him. "Im glad you are here with me. I would not be able to handle a whole summer without seeing you. I would miss you way too much." She giggled and kissed his lips softly. She lvoed him.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum