Summer Daisies - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer Daisies - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer Daisies

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Daisies - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Daisies

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Jonathan felt his body really tense up as he felt Mr. Logan's strict glare as the man eyed him. The man was judging him and likewise, Jonathan was analyzing him. He didn't really have much time to dwell deep into focus, as he felt Mrs. Logan hug him tightly. The boy smiled awkwardly, still not use to such strong emotions. "Erm... Thank you, Miss." He hugged her back with his weak arms then looked over to Sierra hopefully to receive some help. Instead he saw that Leo boy pick her up. He tilted his head at the sight then turned away. "Weird," Jonathan muttered under his breath. He soon felt Mrs. Logan release him and watched everyone make their way to the car. Jonathan took Sierra's hand and followed along curiously. "I thought wizards didn't use automobiles?" He certainly had never seen his father use one. He had no need for muggle devices when he could just apparate.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:44 pm

"Leo is a muggle. Therefore we use muggle transportation when we are with him." She smiled when they got home and Leo jumped out of the car, "Race ya Logan." He said as he ran for the door, "Bring it on Adams!" Sierra said and sprinted to the door. Instead of reaching the door first, Sierra launched herself at Leo tackling them both to the ground. She laughed and climbed off of him before running back to help with the bags. "Home sweet home." She smiled up at Jonathan and gave him a wuick peck on the lips. Leo then started to glare at Jonathan and turned around before storming inside, "Whats got his knickers in a twist."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 pm

"Ah, I see." Interesting. Jonathan never would have guessed that Sierra would be best friends with a muggle, considering she was a pureblood. It certainly was becoming more common these day to see halfblood families though, so the idea wasn't completely shocking. He kept silent during the entire ride to the Logans' house. When they all finally arrived, he watched as Leo and Sierra raced out the car. He himself just stayed by the car and calmly walked over, admiring the place. Their house was really lovely and he was curious to see what a wizard house really looked like. Jonathan walked over and helped Mr. and Mrs. Logan with their bags, then noticed Sierra come help as well and kiss him. "A very beautiful home indeed," he commented, smiling brightly.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:58 pm

"Why thank you Jonathan. That is very kind." Sierra's mother said as they got the bags inside. Leo was sprawled out on the couch, pouting. "Oi, bird brain. thanks for the help." Sierra said as she laughed. He just ignored her and sierras hurt shone through her eyes, "Leo?" She decided to just ignore it and focus on Jonathan. "Come on. Ill give you the tour." SIerra led jonathan all over the house and ended in her room. "And this is my room. Um.. you can either sleep in here with me or in the guest room with Leo. Whichever you want."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:10 pm

"It's no problem at all, Miss," Jonathan said. He sat down the bags in the foyer. "It's the least I could do. Thank you so much again for allowing me to visit your home." The young man turned his attention back to Sierra. He saw the hurt expression on her face as she tried to converse with Leo. He huffed then walked over to her. "Why I'd love to take a tour." And so he was dragged along throughout her house, showing him everything there was to see in it. When they finally arrived at her room, he looked around. It certainly did match her unique personality. "I'll just stay in the guest room," he said. "I don't think your parents are that fond of me. It's alright." Jonathan approached her and kissed her forehead.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 pm

"Are you kidding? They love you. Daddy hasnt tried to kill you, so thats a good sign." She giggled and shoved him lgihtly and playfully, causing hardly any damage. "I warn you, if you stay there, you will be sharing with Leo." Sierra secretly wanted Jonathan to stay in her room. She wanted to be with him as much as possible. And she didnt want Leo saying anything to scare him off. Sierra jumped onto her bed and lied down with a smile on her face.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 pm

"Really? Well I suppose that's a relief." It really was a relief, and it surely did make Jonathan feel less anxious. The boy placed his duffel bag down to the floor then approached Sierra's bed as he watched the girl lie down onto it. "I guess I'll stay with you then," he said before sitting down on the edge of the bed. He still thought it was pretty awkward that he would be sharing a bed with his girlfriend. They have only been dating with a few months now. It was definitely awkward for him. Still... It made Sierra happy, which made him happy.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Sierra smiled as she felt Jonathan sit on the bed, "GOod. Im glad." She would finally be able to fall asleep in his arms. SHe had wanted that for the past month or two. But never could because they were in different houses. She sat up and kisses him softly, not wanting to force him into returning it, but hoping he did. She had been wanting to have some fun for a while, but did not want to pressure him. "Jonathan, I love you." She then heard a gagging sound from her doorway and saw Leo with a scowl on his face.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:34 pm

"Glad to be of service," Jonathan replied. He began to wonder what they would end up doing for the time he would be over here. He could only think of them just spending time together closely and romantically. Something cute like cuddling or something. It was an activity he was still having to get use to. Sierra kissed him again, and he obediently responded by kissing back. He pulled away then heard Sierra say those three precious words. He was about to answer but was cut off by a disturbing sound. Jonathan followed Sierra's gaze and spotted Leo outside the door. He kept his face blank, but he was certainly judging the boy in his mind. What a childish little brat.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:34 pm

"Leo Alexander Adams! Get out of my room!" Sierra grabbed a stuffed Teddy bear from the floor and threw it aiming for Leos head. A direct hit! It hit him in the face and grumbled before storming off. "I have no idea whats going on with him. Hes usually so happy when I get home from school." She sighed and pulled her legs to her chest, "I dont understand whats different." She wiped away a tear and sniffled softly. "Im sorry... I just... Im used to Leo being so happy and energetic. Not mean and cruel like he is being lately."
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top