Back From the Dead - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back From the Dead - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back From the Dead

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back From the Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Back From the Dead

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri May 02, 2014 5:20 am

"I don't think I believe in anything except myself." Christy said looking down. She had been hurt and walked out on too many times to believe people would really be there for her. She put her hands in her hoodie pocket and felt the note she carried with her. The note she had read over and over since she had found it.

"I remember you telling me that at one point." she said looking at her. "But I can tell you love is hurtful." she pulled the note out of her pocket and looked at it. "I have to wonder if this note is why Godric up and took off."

"You know its kinda funny.." she said laughing a little, "We went our entire lives being told how much we look alike and how much like twins we were...Did you know that we actually are?" she asked looking up at her. "My parents only wanted one child at the time and they wanted a girl because they felt a girl would be easier to handle so they pawned Godric off on my Aunt."

She looked up at Sophia now, tears steadily streaming down her face, "My parents lied to both of us our whole lives and this note..." she broke off for a moment. "This note was written for us on our eighteenth birthday...Godric had it when our father died....How can someone lie to their children like that?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 am

Sophia looked at her shocked and flabbergasted. " W-what you're kidding right?"Sophia asked her softly.  " I always told you two that you two looked like twins, I can't believe your parents kept it from you!"said Sophia shaking her head.  " I'm sorry Christy,  they should of told you and Godric the truth. "said Sophia softly but honestly.   " I wonder if Godric ever knew the truth?"Sophia asked her softly.   " So I was right all along,  I knew you two were bounded!:said Sophia honestly.

" I wonder what else your father kept from you. " said Sophia softly but angrily keeping her calmness but her hair and eyes were slowly turning red. " Is Godric really dead Christy, or is this some lie your father told you?"Sophia asked her softly. " If it is, we need to Know the truth. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " Godric was like a big brother to me, he protected me like I was his own sister. " said Sophia softly. " If he's out there, we need to find him. " said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 am

"I wish I was kidding actually." she replied, "I've read the letter at least a hundred times by now. Each time its harder to believe than the last. Every little bit of it shows me how heartless my father was in doing what he did." Sophia shared the same look that she herself had at finding the letter and reading it.

"I wish I knew for certain if he was dead or not. He took off after our father's funeral. It was in Godric's things here. I found it cleaning out the dresser in his apartment so I could have room for clothes." she laughed a little at the thought of cleaning out Godric's clothes, "He has just as much clothing as I do!"

"Trust me I've been looking for him for the past year." she added, "Every lead I get leads to a dead end. Its not like him to have taken off and not come back. We used to be able to tell if the other was alright or if one of us was hurt...but...since he left..." she broke off crying harder, tears rushing down her face. "I can't even tell in my heart if he's alive or dead and that is the worst torture I have ever known in my life!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 04, 2014 5:03 am

Sophia sighed and ran her hands through her long blonde hair. " I can't believe he kept this from you two, it's just so wrong. "said Sophia angrily. " I told you guys for the longest time that you two looked like twins." said Sophia honestly. " Godric was like a big brother to me, I was the few that called him that other name besides you. " said Sophia softly.

" It just makes you wonder doesn't it?"Sophia asked her softly looking at her. " What else did he hide from you all these years. " said Sophia softly. " I mean it makes me wonder now. " said Sophia honestly.

" I don't think Godric dead, he's just missing that's all. " said Sophia softly. " I refuse to believe that he's dead Christy I really do."said Sophia honestly. " I don't know if we'll ever find him, but I feel that he isn't dead. " said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 04, 2014 5:26 am

"I think everyone thought just by looking at us that we were twins." she replied wiping her eyes. It was hard for her to deal with the fact he wasn't around. No matter how much she wiped her eyes the tears kept flowing. "Other than the fact you're a vampire Godric actually took quite well to you."

"I really wonder what all my father hid from us after finding that letter." She looked up at the sky. "You know I always thought the world of my father, even after he died. Always putting us first and giving us everything we ever wanted in life." She thought about Godric and his Egyptian asp. At no point would a normal parent, even of a child that could speak parseltongue would have given their child a snake that poisonous.

"I just wish I knew for sure you know?" she asked turning her attention back to Sophia. "You know whether he's alive or not. A month gone I wouldn't worry but he's been gone since a month after we returned home for our father's funeral. And he's had that letter for a few weeks before that. Do you think he took off because of that letter?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 05, 2014 4:35 am

Sophia nodded before hugging her.  " I know it hurts Christy,  but he's always with you. " said Sophia softly.   " Other than at first you two wanted to kill me,  I think we were like brother and sisters. " said Sophia softly.  Tears escaping her eyes, she hugged Christy tightly but not enough to hurt her and cried.  She missed her friends,  nearly half of them were dead now and it was sad.

"Well.... maybe there's a way to find out if he hid anything else from you. " said Sophia honestly.  " You're not his daughter and part of the German ministry for nothing!"said Sophia smirking at her.   " Maybe we can snoop around his office and see if there's anything weird or odd."said Sophia softly. " A life without risk isn't a life worth living my friend!"said Sophia winking at her.  Although there were tears in her eyes,  she still tried to laugh.

Sophia bit her lip before replying. " I don't know Christy, why would he do that and not tell you?"Sophia asked her softly. " I mean that doesn't make sense, seeing how you two told each other everything. " said Sophia honestly. " I don't know, I just feel that he isn't dead. " Said Sophia softly. " It's like he's out there trying to find you, but he's lost just like you. " Said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 am

She hugged Sophia back. It had been awhile since she had been able to even hug a friend. Sure she had people back home who pretended they were her friend...More than likely it was because they wanted something from her for one reason or another. At her age she had already worked herself pretty high up into the German Ministry.

"We could." she said looking at Sophia pulling back away. "We could look through his office back in Germany. My mum has refused to go through any of his things since he was murdered. It took everything I had to get her to let the house elves clean up the blood from his body." She sighed and looked up at the one star showing through all the clouds.

She could remember spending time back home before everything had started to come to light staring up at the stars. She would sit at her window and spend all night just watching the stars go by. She wondered at times growing up, especially when she was alone what it must have been like to be a star. Did they have their own little language that they used to speak to each other. It had been like that until Godric showed up.

"You know the day Godric showed up was like my world had opened up." she started off saying. "You know until then I felt like the world was so closed off. Weird ya know? For a three year old to think that. I just looked at him and I knew...I knew we were connected some how."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Sophia nodded and smirked. " Ok... When shall we leave?"Sophia asked her curiously. " I bet there's a lot in his office that he kept hidden!"said Sophia honestly. " I don't know, your father always seemed to be very secretive. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " Well...at lease to me he always did to me. " said Sophia honestly.

Sophia nodded and smiled. " I understand Christy, when I met Ryo I always thought we were connected and it turns out that he was actually my half brother. " said Sophia softly. " I known him since we were little, and he was always one of my best friends even though I was older. "said Sophia softly. " Believe me, I understand completely. " said Sophia honestly. " My parents never told me either, I had to find out myself. " said Sophia softly.

" Oh... now that you're here at my place, I got something to tell you. " said Sophia softly. " Just promise you won't go mad and crazy at me. " said Sophia softly. " Then again after I tell you, you might think I've gone mad. " said Sophia honestly. " I honestly thought I have, but I been getting some help. "said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 06, 2014 11:16 pm

"We can leave whenever you want to." she replied. "Of course we'd have to floo or apparate to get there as I don't feel like flying several hundreds of miles into Germany." The thought of flying on a broom the whole way there just made Christy shudder. Not that she wasn't adept at flying a broom...she was. She just shuddered at the thought of flying that long and that far away.

"How could I think you've gone mad Soph?" she asked curiously. Her stomach growled a little. It had been a while since she had eaten and she was honestly quite hungry. "But before you tell me do you have something to eat? I haven't eaten since this morning."

"And just why would I think you've gone crazy? And help? Help with what?" she asked curiously. She wondered what in the world Soph was talking about. It was rare she didn't know what her friend meant when they were speaking to her. Had she been out of the loop for that long?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 am

Sophia nodded. " As much as I love flying, I don't think I can fly that far!" said Sophia honestly. " I think we'll just apparate, me and floo powder don't get along. " said Sophia shuddering at the thought of it. Sophia usually always apparared everywhere she went, she very seldom used floo powder. She was scared of floo powder, she hated the feeling of it. The feeling of being sucked into a giant hosed wasn't pleasant.

Sophia chuckled and nodded. " Sure you want a sandwich?"Sophia asked her softly leading her towards the kitchen. Getting everything out of the fridge, she set it on the counter. Sophia shrugged and sighed. " Well...I been hiding someone in this house for a couple of days. " said Sophia softly. " I just thought maybe you'll be mad once I tell you. " said Sophia softly but honestly.

" Felix Barker has been staying here, he has been for the past couple of days. " said Sophia softly. " I ran into him in alley way not to far from here, I cleaned him up and healed me. " said Sophia softly. " Felix is the same person who kidnapped me and tortured me. " said Sophia softly. " Although I forgave him, he been helping me be myself again. " said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top