Marriage is Murder - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 42 of 99 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 70 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Khaat was considering that perhaps she could breathe when she heard, deep in the distance, the very distinctive howl of a werewolf--higher pitched than James' normal growl.

Before she knew it, she was on her feet and had nearly pitched forward accidently into the fire. Suddenly she felt someone snatch her by the back of her shirt, pulling her back.

Marcus pulled her sharply back into himself, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, as Brian drew his wand, standing firm, his back to Khaat, immediately ready to fight.

"Calm yourself," Marcus said softly in her ear. "That howl is miles from here. England is not the only place where there are werewolves. That is definitely not James' voice. We'll watch, but this doesn't mean James is here. Not at all. Don't get carried away in your own panic."

Brian listened to the howling. This was a much younger, smaller wolf. Marcus was right. This wasn't James. He made a mental note to send a note to Daniella to find out what the status on werewolves in Italy was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue May 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Brant stood up at hearing the wear howl off in the distance. breathed a sigh of relief when Brian said it was not James. Jack listened but didn't move.

"Juvenile, I'd say" he said and continued to eat his s'mores with out batting his eye's. Brant sheathed his wand just as a letter floated to him. He took it and smiled as he looked at Khaat.

"Its from Amelia, looks like you were right she was just busy." He said a grin on his face as he sat back and opened it. Jack chuckled as he popped another s'more into his mouth. Brant read the letter with a smile.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm

"I'm going inside," Khaat told Marcus firmly. He could hear the fear in her voice. He nodded.

"It really is alright," Brian said to her.

"Then keep it that way," she snapped at him irritably. She turned and went in the house. Marcus glanced up at Brian, who merely nodded at him, wanting Marcus to stay with her. Marcus turned and went quickly after her.

"You do realize that she's going to have a problem with this for awhile," Edward said quietly. "It is to be expected. James has been seeking her to the exclusion of almost everything else. And nobody should have to have their children in a cell in a catacomb."

"She should be used to the sound of werewolves. She's lived with it all her life. She should know it by now," Brian sighed.

"She does," Michael said. "Oh, she does. You know that."

"This isn't about logic," Edward said. "Its trauma. It will take time. What do you plan to do, stay out here all night because there is a young werewolf miles away?"

"If I need to," he said firmly.

"And it won't make her feel any safer," Michael said.

"Let your staff do their job," Edward said. "Let her learn that she's safe when things go as normal. Not just when you're all operating in overdrive."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue May 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Brant looked up as he heard and saw the look on Khaats face he folded the letter and slipped it away. " did I do or say something wrong?" he asked looking to Brian then to Jack who shook his head.

"You did nothing wrong, bad memories " he said simply. " that..." he pointed off into the distance," brings it all back to her" was all he said as he stood up still eating his marshmallows as he walked inside to sit in the living room. Brant moved to the kitchen to make braided bread for the morning breakfast, now he could not help hum as he cooked.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 12:13 am

"Give her time, Brant," Edward said as Brant went inside. "By the time you mentioned Amelia, Khaat's fear was already running away with her."

Robert had heard the howling too from up in the nursery. He had looked out the window, watched for a moment, saw nothing, and went downstairs, leaving Kate with the kids. He saw Khaat there with Marcus. Khaat was trying to pour herself a firewhiskey with one hand, and Marcus took the crystal decanter from her and poured the drink for her, handing the glass to her.

"Shoot anyone?" he asked her.

"No," she said angrily.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Didn't see him," she said.

"Was he there, or wasn't he?" Robert asked her deliberately.

"I don't know," she said, irked.

He tried to hide a slight smile. "Uh huh. Easier to hit the target if its there, isn't it?" he asked gently.

"You're no help," she said, "You should have killed him by now."

"I'd rather catch the bastard and put him on trial and then watch him rot in Azkaban. Let the dementors at him for several decades," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 am

Brant could hear them in the kitchen and sighed he knew it wasn't his fault. But he did agree James should have been killed. He finished the bread and walked out " I agree why isn't he dead yet?" he asked "I understand about his joining with Fenrir slowing their pack down for now, but isn't it time to be done with him?" he asked glancing at Edward whose word he respected as if he was his own father.

Jack waked in and heard him and sighed. "It would only fuel his lust to kill Khaat and take the kids, the longer hes preoccupied, the better it is for her" he said and looked to Edward " gives hr time to recover and us time to prepare for his next stupid move."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 12:36 am

"Jack is right," Robert said. "And besides, if we kill him, someone else just takes over his pack--whether that's Fenrir--who is just as crazy as James is, or whether its James's female. And she's crazy too.

"Moira is less of a threat than Fenrir," Edward said.

"Agreed," Robert said. "After all, it was Fenrir who planted all those cockamamie ideas in James's head in the first place. Moira is just learning those ideas. Fenrir is well polished in them, and that makes him far more dangerous. We need the pack broken up. Not handed over to the most dangerous werewolf in our time."

"And that makes me feel so much better," Khaat sighed sarcastically.

"No, but this might," Robert patted her cheek affectionately. "He's not got the hots for you like James does. Grayback could care less about you. There. Now, don't you feel better?"

She glared at him. "I ought to slap you," she hissed at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed May 28, 2014 12:51 am

Jack listened and chuckled at Robert telling Khaat about Fenrir " hes right , Fenrir will keep James so busy that he'll most likely forget about you" he said as he sat down placing the stick into a plant pot as he sat down next to it. Brant wiped his hands and nodded then moved back to put the bread into the oven.

Cassidy walked down and looked at every one sighing as she had also heard the howl from out side. " Ow, don't let him get you down and spoil what has been a wonderful day Khaat" she said with a chuckle " its been a warm sand and sea filled day the kids are sleeping thanks to the ocean air" she told her "enjoy it" she moved and sat with steven
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 29, 2014 12:27 am

"I'm glad you enjoyed the day," Khaat smiled slightly at Cassidy. She managed a slight yawn. "If you all will excuse me, I think I'd really like to go upstairs."

"Maybe you'll actually sleep here without so many nightmares," her father said. "You really can have a potion for it, you know."

"I'm sure I'll be fine. After all, the change of pace is what we came here for, right?" she said. She stood up to head upstairs and looked at Marcus. "You know you don't need to come."

He gave her a warm smile. "When do I not? Look, I know you're tired. You'll sleep better if I check things, and you know it. Let's go."

"You're right," she gave in. "Sorry for the early night, All. If you'll excuse me, I'll say goodnight." Robert and Michael and Edward told her goodnight.

"You want me to come?" Brian asked.

"No," she frowned. "You don't want to go to bed this early. Enjoy yourself."

"You sure?"

"Positive," she said.

"Okay," he smiled, nodding. He watched Khaat and Marcus go upstairs.

"We need to get her out," Michael said after she left.

"That is much easier said than done," Brian said.

"Depends on where you take her," Robert said. "You still have that little boat of yours, Angus?"

"That simple little yacht?" Angus teased. "Yeah, I have it. Well, actually, its a different one now, but yeah. I have it. You thinking of a day cruise?"

"Day cruise or an overnight. its been awhile. Might be fun," Robert said. "Unless no one else wants to go."

"You didn't give anyone a chance to say yes yet," Brian frowned.

"But I didn't give you a chance to say no either," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 am

Jim looked at the smiling faces of the other and chuckled " he doesn't have to, buy the smiles on every ones faces I'm betting all of them are going to say yes" he said and they all did in unison.

" ow a chance for deep water fishing again this time i can swim off the boat " Jack said and Brant laughed softly.

" Hey, I'll join ya on that one" he said and chuckled as Jack nodded. " just don't drown me when you dive in" he added Cassidy just shook her head.

" I'm planning on sunbathing I'm sure Khaat will be too " she said and smiled " ow I get to try out that new two piece suit " she said and looked at Steven who nodded grinning.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 99 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 70 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top