Marriage is Murder - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 25 of 99 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:48 am

Brian fed the one remaining kitten. "It will be hard to find out whether they're males or females for a few more days," he said. "Naming them will be definitely easier once we know what's what."

"Aren't you a kitten person, Marcus?" Khaat asked.

"Actually," he said, "I was wondering where the mother went. Not likely she'd leave a whole litter willingly. And we've had no reports of any vicious wildlife on the grounds lately. No reports of any dead animals. If she's alive, she can't be far. You should use that great big bird of yours and send him looking for her. He does like to hunt, after all."

"Well, we'd have to be certain he understood he wasn't to kill her if he did find her," Khaat said.

"So feed him first," Marcus laughed. "And get someone who can talk to him to give him instructions. Ought to be simple enough."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 am

Cassidy listened to Marcus and nodded " would be beneficial if they had there mothers milk" she said and then heard Marcus talk about any one who could talk to animals. " ow Steven can" she said and he looked up.

" yeah I can, let this one finish the milk" he said and smiled as the bottle soon emptied. He placed it back with the others and went to find Archangel. He found him on his perch in Khaats room, he told him what he was to do and gave him and extra feed telling him he would have a piece of steak if he brought the cat back alive and unharmed. Walking back down he looked at Khaat " spoke to him he said he'd do it" he said smiling. Opening the back door he let the bird fly out as he stood and watched it soar in the air.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:19 am

Khaat was glad that they were going to look for the mother cat, just in case she really was out there someplace. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Marcus checked his watch. It was soon going to be lunch time. He knew Khaat hadn't had much breakfast. Her appetite was still off. He was being understanding about it, but he also knew she did have to eat.

"Shall I go make a cheesecake run?" he asked her.

"Cheesecake?" she frowned.

"You need to eat. Either you need to do lunch or I need to go get cheesecake."

"I'd rather you stayed," she said.

He heard her insecurity, and he didn't blame her for that.

"Then if I stay, you need to try to eat whatever is on the lunch menu."

"I'm not doing this on purpose," she said.

"I know, but try harder. That's the deal," he said. She just sighed heavily, feeling nagged.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 am

Brant walked passed and chuckled at the mention of cheese cake " did you forget the huge stash of cheese cake in the fridge Lizzy sent over" he said as he looked at them both wondering if they had forgot about the huge stash. " I can fetch some if you want?" he asked he saw Steven walking around as if waiting for something or some one to return.

" seems Arch isn't back yet and Stevens getting worried" he said " wish he would stop he's wearing a hole in the rug" Brant sighed and shook his head as he also saw Cassidy with the kittens and babies keeping an eye on both.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 am

"Its alright if we froze what we didn't eat," Khaat said. "Otherwise, all she sent isn't going to be any good. No, Marcus is just nagging."

"Nagging?" Marcus frowned. "When have I ever nagged you?"

"Frequently," Khaat said.

"I would prefer you be back up on your feet, and that isn't going to happen without your getting some decent nutrition."

"I know," she said.

"This really is part of what she does when she gets pregnant," Kate said, coming through for tea. "Some women like to snack, and Khaat goes the other way. It takes her body a few days to readjust, but it will. In the meantime, Angus does know a few tricks to help her past the lack of appetite. I asked him, for her, to consider helping her. I just haven't heard back. He hasn't had time to even consider that yet. And stop pacing a hole in the floor, Steven. Archangel is persistent. It does take an eagle awhile some time to find one little cat on an estate this large. Patience."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 am

Brant chuckled as Steven stopped and looked at Kate "Sorry Kate, its just those kittens need there mother" he told her and moved to sit with Cassidy. Brant looked back at Kate and smiled.

" I should ask him for his special recipes, that way I could do some of the cooking like he does." Brant said but knew in time he might be able to help that way one day for now he was potions and cooking dinner for them. He looked at them all and turned to head to the kitchen " I'll make up some soup and add some restorative potions into it it will help give you some energy" he said and looked to Kate " not too much though"
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:06 am

"If she's on the grounds, Archangel will find her," Khaat said. "But a cat can hide in places that are just difficult for an eagle to go. Patience."

"She's right," Kate said. "Its not the first time our family has found kittens without a mother. Sometimes its days before we find the mother. We've just gotten used to fostering all sorts of creatures. And, yes, Angus does have a few special recipes. So does Michael. We won't have to ask Michael. He'll just do it. I'm sure Angus will help too. He just hasn't had a moment to catch up with himself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 am

Steven nodded and looked at the kittens then at Kate as he spoke "True she could be any where and any place " he added and picked one up and held a bottle to feed it. Brant moved to the kitchen and started on some invigorating broth for Khaat he knew she would ether like it or not. but it would have all the nutrients she needed to be able to recover her strength.

Jim stood up and placed down his paper, " Steven go down to the gym and work out for a while " he said and Steven chuckled handing the kitten to Cassidy so he could walk down to the gym. Jack stood and shook his head.

" there little fur balls" he said softly as he smiled " when the time comes I'd like the black on and the black one and the little black and white one, we could use them in the barn." he looked at Moe and Max " sorry guys, your needed here in the house, these two are mousers" he said smiling.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 pm

"For all I know, they might all end up needing to be mousers," Khaat said. "I don't know that I can have more than 2 cats in a house with a million kids. I do have my limits somewhere, I guess."

"You don't need to make that decision today," Marcus said. "Unless they find the mother. If they find the mother, they can go back with her, perhaps in the barn."

Abbey came into the living room, carrying a pink blanket and looking uncommonly shy. Marcus saw her and went to her and picked her up.

"What's with you, Shortstuff?" he asked. "You come to see Mama?" She nodded. "Gently, then," Marcus said. He took her to Khaat and set her beside her.

"What's the matter?" Khaat asked, motioning Abbey to curl tight to her. "Tell me."

"Can we send them back?" Abbey asked.

"The kittens?" Khaat asked. Abbey shook her head and pointed to the bassinets. "Oh," Khaat said. "Now, listen, you're as loved as you ever were. Nobody is going to take your place. I promise." She hugged her and kissed her. "You know what, I bet Daddy would like to have an Abbey day, don't you? Just you and Daddy?"

"Me?" she asked.

"Yeah. You," she smiled. "Give me a couple days, and then you and I will have some sort of a Mama and Abbey day. Okay?"

"Can I have a Papa day too?"

"He'd like that," she smiled. "And Gram would like her own day with you too." Abbey nodded. "Better?" Khaat asked. Abbey nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 am

Brant chuckled as did Jack at Khaats words " yeah they just might and they wouldn't I know a few people who would take them once there older." he said Jack chuckled and Brant looked at him.

"Including you?"Jack asked and saw Brant shake his head as he chuckled.

"Um as much as I would, nope" he said and moved back to the kitchen turning only one when she saw Abby. Jack and the others stood and listened to Abby. Both Jack and Steven smiled at the mention of Brian time.

"I'm sure he would love that Abby." Steven said then pulled his fingers out of the striking distance of one of the kittens.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 99 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top