Marriage is Murder - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 19 of 99 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 19 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 am

"We'll be fine," Marcus said. "You lot go ahead and eat. She and I are used to eating together."

"You sure?" Brian asked.

"Yep," Marcus said, not wanting anyone to make a fuss over whether she ate or not. He knew how to get her to eat without making any sort of a fuss.

"Okay," Brian said, understanding the point Marcus was trying to make. Robert laid aside the storybook and carried Abbey out to the table. Edward and Kate called the other kids to come down for dinner.

Kate was surprised and pleased that they all came to her call. She was used to that not working and having to send a group of people after the kids, but they seemed to all be hungry tonight.

"Well, there's a first for everything, I guess," Kate laughed. not used to seeing a dozen kids coming that quickly. The adults stepped in quickly to get the kids seated.

"It looks good, Brant," Kate said. "I didn't think I was hungry, but clearly I was wrong. I'm starving."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:26 am

Brant smiled as he started to dish up the food each child had there own plates and then the adults he left the rest on the table for others if they wanted more. He looked to Abby and smiled " I have berry cookies too but after dinner" he said softly to her making sure she knew they were hers. " I also made white chocolate cookies and cherry ones for those who don't want the sweet chocolate" he said and smiled seeing Jacks eyes light up at the mention of cookies.

Cassidy smiled and ate her food loving the flavors "This is wonderful Brant, did Angus give you the recipe?" she asked and Brant looked at her and nodded.

"Sort of, I got it from one of his books" he said looking at him as he spoke.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:59 pm

"It's delicious, Brant," Kate said. "Thank you for stepping in. Its been a busy day for all of us."

Marcus made sure Khaat got something to eat. She was simply too tired and overwhelmed by the last couple days' events to want to eat anything. Even his best tricks only got her to pick at her plate. Still, Marcus didn't believe anyone else would have gotten her to even do that.

She laid her fork down quietly. He looked at her, without a word.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I did try. Really. I'm tired in ways that sleep won't fix right now."

"Yeah. I know," he said. "Perhaps, though, if you do get a good night's rest you'll feel better."

"I want to be the one to take care of what my children need, Marcus," she said.

"You will, but not today. Let me take you to your room. You'll feel better in a day or so."

"No, you eat first," she said.

"Trust me, I can reheat a plate," he smiled. "I won't go hungry. I promise." He stepped over to the dining room. "I'm taking Khaat upstairs. She's had enough. I'm going to trust that there are enough of you that can manage two newborns without her."

"We'll manage," Brian said. "Take care of whatever she needs, Marcus. I'll have Suki bring up some tea to soothe her nerves."

Marcus took Khaat upstairs to her room and tucked her into bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Brant smiled " its fine Kate its like instead of working with potions in a lab I'm working with food in the kitchen which is a food lab or sorts." He said and chuckled but stopped and turned as Marcus spoke about taking Khaat upstairs.

"Its fine Marcus all new mothers need a lot of rest after and Khaat need more than most " Cassidy said smiling at her " we can move the babies up in the bassinets to your room?" She suggested " but were all happy to take care of the kids until your feeling better" she said softly and Steven nodded along with Jack and Jim.

"Any time Khaat there a pleasure and a dream" Jim said smiling as he watched Abby with Robert. Brant soon dished up the desert and smiled.

" hum might need a but more vanilla next time" he said but he just shrugged as Cassidy loved it though James wanted to eat still with his fingers and Bran shook his head as it ended up all over James face.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:09 am

"Let's leave them down here for a bit," Brian said. "I think she needs some quiet and some peace for a bit. Not sure what she's got on her mind, but if we can manage, then I'd prefer we did that. I'll try to do the Dad thing as best I can, but I'm finding that having 7 kids age 3 and under is a bit of challenge."

"Not to worry," Kate said. "We'll manage. Let her rest. Once she gets a bit of food and some sleep, she'll be alright. Besides, we have family privileges. We have all sorts of snuggling rights, and its about time we used them, I think."

"Kate, that's an utterly lame excuse," Brian laughed.

"I'm entitled to completely spoil and utterly ruin all my grandchildren. And I fully intend on doing it," Kate said.

"That sounds a but shameful, doesn't it?" Michael asked.

"Not at all," she said. "Robert, are you sure that James didn't touch them?" Robert nodded. There wasn't a mark on them. And there was no evidence that the pack had even known Khaat had had the children. So far as they knew, they hadn't seen her after they'd locked Khaat in the cell, so the children were yet a secret to James's pack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 am

Cassidy chuckled and nodded at Brian's suggestion " okay we'll move them when shes rested " she said Brant nodded as did Jim and Jack. everyone chuckled at Kate's excuses but they could not deny they sounded plausible as grand parents could. Jack continued to feed the two children beside him as did Steven and Cassidy soon they were all done and Cassidy took them up to the nursery to wash there hands and faces so they could play.

Jack headed for the back door but was stopped by Steven's hand on his shoulder " hows Jess?" he asked but all Jack did was shrug his shoulders and head out the door. Steven sighed and looked to Brant. "Hes lost with out her, but she went to Jeffery and wouldn't tell Jack why only that she would come back." Brant nodded and started to clear the table Steven joined him to help him.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:05 am

It was in the middle of the night when Angus finally returned from all the errands he had been running for Brian. He was exhausted. He hadn't taken time to eat or time to sleep, even though Brian had told him he could stay and spend the night wherever he liked.

He ported in, feeling dead on his feet, his backpack loaded with piles of shrunken books and files and ledgers and paperwork. He was going to head straight to bed when he heard the cry of a tiny baby from the living room.

He frowned, not expecting that. There weren't any babies that tiny in the house these days. He went into the living room and saw the only light coming from the fire in the fireplace. But he saw two bassinets. He looked in the bassinets and saw two teeny tiny newborns.

"Who are you?" he asked the babies very softly. He picked up the baby that was crying. "And what's your problem, Mate?" he asked very softly. "Wet?" he checked the diaper. "Nope. Hm. Must be that empty tummy feeling. Got some of that going on myself. I know just how you feel. Let's see if we can't find a bottle for both of us. And lets hope I remember which one of us gets the beer." He laid the baby on his shoulder and headed for the kitchen to try to make a warm bottle one handed. It had been awhile since he'd done it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:15 am

Jim walked down from being upstairs for a moment he saw all the books and things in the living room and one of the babies gone and he frowned but hearing movement in the kitchen he headed over to the door and smiled "Thats Benjamin, Angus Khaat had the twins, I went up stairs to change my shirt some one peed on it while I was changing him." he said walking in and moving to the fridge to take out a bottle of milk he saw how tired Angus was and handed him it.

"So you get everything done?" he asked hoping Angus remembered to heat the bottle. "Now your bottle" he said and took out a beer from a draw and opened it , he placed it down beside Angus and sat close by him watching but it was now he heard Daniel now start to cry " I'll get him was wondering if he would wake" He stood up and returned with Daniel in his arms " this is Daniel" he said and got a second bottle warming it he offered him it and he began to drink " Khaats up stairs, having a well deserved sleep and rest.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:25 am

"Benjamin, huh? Well, he's a lot bigger than I expected for twins. And it looks like that one might be a wee bit bigger." Angus heated the bottle and fed Benjamin, taking time out every so often for a sip of his beer.

"I think I got all I needed for now. If I do this right--the way it should be done--its going to take me weeks, but I do need to find out where every penny, every sickle is going. Its needed doing for a long time. Robert and Brian used to handle it all but they've got more on their minds now.

"I know this is going to sound stupid, but why are Khaat and the babies here? Why are they not in St. Mungos? Surely we haven't forgotten everything we knew about proper medical care, did we? The babies seem alright. Is she?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:54 am

Jim listened and sighed as he was asked why they were here and not st Mongos. " okay, short story, Khaat was kidnapped by James again but this time she had the twins while in the cell, she hide them from him, Brian and the others found her and brought them all back here thinking here was as safe as could be" he said smiling at Daniel "Hes bigger because hes the older twin, you have the younger there, Benjamin" He looked down at the baby drinking happily from his bottle in his arms. " Robert checked them and there perfectly healthy Khaat is exhausted and is resting for now were looking after these two and I for one and happy to do that for her" he said seeing and feeling Daniel had finished his milk,Taking a diaper he placed it over his shoulder and gently tapped Daniels back.

" Ow Ben holds his wind like a good one, Steven had trouble bringing it up earlier " he told him knowing Angus would have no troubles. After a few minuets Daniel gave a loud belch and cooed happily in Jim's arms " still got it" he said chuckling as he looked at Angus opposite him.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 99 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top