Marriage is Murder - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 17 of 99 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 am

"I think I'm going to try to get her into the spa at St. Mungos for a massage," Marcus said.

"Now that sounds like fun. Then I'll stop at that shop across from Eli's London house and get my hair cut really really short and spiky...Maybe streaked red and platinum blond..." she began.

"Bleaching your hair right now will upset your stomach," he laughed. "Let's try the spa. I'll see if I can't book you for a manicure and a pedicure. Let's start small."

He helped her to her feet. "You do remember how to dress yourself, right? Go get ready to go out, would you?"

She headed into her closet to dress.

"She's about as stir crazy as I've ever seen her. I'm hoping I'm not seeing the start of that energy burst that women can sometimes have right before delivery. But I don't think I'm going to have her out long or straining herself. I think I'm going to be a bit conservative today. And, no, I'm not going to let her cut off her hair or color it anything weird. I'll just let her have all the crazy nail colors she likes.

"I'd hold off on those hobby supplies for a couple days. If she is ready to have these twins, she's going to be tired for a few days, I think," Marcus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:13 am

Steven chuckled and nodded " I hear they do wonders these days." he said remembering the last time he was there. "ow don't forget to ask for the whole package they have lavender oils that relax you no end" he looked at Marcus and smiled " I go because it helps me relax...need it these days" he said and chuckled just as Cassidy popped her head around the door.

"Don't forget the new massage shower heads they had installed" she said and chuckled " does wonders on the back " she added and walked in " Ow Khaat multi-colored hair...so over rated " she smiling " but enjoy and relax " she said looking at Marcus " stay close, not that we need to tell you that, but you could be right" she said and patted his shoulder.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 am

"I'll remember that," Marcus told them. "Sounds like it might be just the thing to help her relax." He had no intention, really, of taking her any place but to the spa and right back. They would be an hour at best.

He got her in straight away and stayed with her. She didn't say anything in front of strangers, but she decided that she was going to put her efforts behind making Angus feel at home again. She needed peace in her home.

She had Marcus take her to a very specialized antique shop when they were done. They carried some of the finest antiques anywhere. She bought a very special ship in a bottle. It was over 175 years old, and it was the most intricately detailed ship she'd ever seen anywhere. But to see it in a bottle was, to her, mindblowing. She didn't mind the price she paid, and Marcus brought it home very carefully for her.

They took it to her room to wait to give it to him when the time was right. She was, by then, exhausted. Marcus took her shoes and her coat and helped her find a comfortable position on the bed with a light blanket. He was hoping he could talk her into lunch, but she fell asleep much too quickly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Steven and Cassidy nodded and watched as they left both returning down to the living room or rather Cassidy dove to the new nursery and saw all the packages that had arrived smiling she set about placing things in the right area and making ready for the two new babies. Steven saw Jack re-enter and breath hard. " long run?" he asked and Jack nodded his head.

" long runs are the best " he said and stood up sweating "now a shower " he said and walked past Steven who coughed.

"wow too right you smell like wet dog" he said and Jack chuckled and headed to his room where he found Jess reading or more like meditating quietly on the floor of their room.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 am

ooc: skipping time.

The crisis was over for the moment. Khaat was safe at home, and was bedded on the living room sofa with pillows and a blanket. Brian had tended her because there simply had been no one else to do it. She had bled heavily and was tired and weak after having the twins without any help in the prison cells in James' lair.

She'd had identical twin boys. One was 6 pounds, 10 ounces and was 19 inches long, the other was 6 pounds two ounces and was 17 inches long. Both boys had full heads of blond hair and looked for all the world like their father. For the moment, they were quiet and sleeping in their bassinets in the living room not far from their mother.

The house was finally getting a bit quiet. Marcus had managed to go change after rescuing Khaat. He refilled her mug with almond tea and brought it to her. He checked on the babies in their bassinets.

"They're alright?" she asked.

"Sleeping," he smiled. "How are you? Can I get you something to eat?"

"No thanks," she said. "I'm feeling unsettled. Like I don't know where I'm supposed to be."

"Normal, I think, after the day you've had. There's the whole business of having twins this morning. Not to mention that it didn't go the way you planned in the least. "

"Is Brian okay?"

"Fine," he said. "Went to try to explain to the other kids that the twins are here."

"I don't know how he's going to do that with three year olds and two year olds," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am

Brant walked into the living room he was smiling " Good to see you awake Khaat " He said " he'll tell them as gentle and perfect as he can, I'm sure he'll show them  their new brothers in time" He looked at Angus and spoke again " you should get something to eat" he said " I made apricot muffins from Angus's recipe or there is a Victoria sponge cake with fresh cream" he smiled as he spoke again " I made both, never thought I would have a talent guess cooking runs in the family" he said and chuckled he looked at Khaat and spoke again.

"There both beautiful Khaat and for what they went through not a scratch on them, there well behaved from what Cassidy says." He moved and poked the fire in the living room to make it warmer for her. " I'll make up some tea and French roast for you" he said and moved to the door but before he could he opened the double doors and let in the sunshine and fresh air into the room.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 am

"Thank you," she said. "I'm glad you're enjoying baking.  I used to do a lot of it when I had the time. Could I just have the tea for now? My appetite is a bit off. I am thirsty, though."

Marcus was about to speak to them when a wind began to swirl in spirals in the room. People began to return from the battle with James.  First to arrive was Kate, followed by Robert--who was still dressed in the black cloak and the black mist mask, followed by Angus, and Michael, and Edward.

Kate saw the bassinets in the living room and she was immediately drawn to them.

"Khaat! The babies!" she said. "Are you alright? How are the babies...."  Robert cast off the black mist mask and tossed it onto a chair.  He went over to one of the bassinets and immediately picked up one of the babies.  

"Girls?" Kate asked.

"Boys," Marcus said. "Identical."  Marcus looked at the one Robert had. "That's the oldest, Robert."

Kate picked up the other baby and began to cuddle and talk to it. "They're huge for twins, Khaat," she said. "And they're gorgeous.  They've got so much of Brian. Robert, are they alright?"

Robert had only time so far with the first child.  He smiled. The first baby was perfectly healthy.  And as he held it, the baby began to cry.

Khaat looked immediately.  She'd been home for a few hours, and this was the first sound she'd heard either of them make.

"Its about time," Suki said, coming into the living room straight away, with two bottles. "I wondered when they'd be getting hungry." She handed one bottle to Kate and one to Robert, along with a cloth diaper for each one to put on their shoulders.  Robert reached over and put his hand on the forehead of the second child.  

"He's alright?" Kate asked. Robert nodded.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:01 am

Brant looked at Khaat and nodded " of course " he said and was about to move to when he saw the others return he watched Kate and smiled leaving them as he went to get Khaats tea. Jack walked in and took one of the muffins and ate it " hum was it good?" Brant asked and Jack nodded.

"Yep thanks" he said and chuckled he saw Robert and the others and stopped staying off to one side letting them admire the new arrivals. Cassidy walked down smiling.

"Good to see your all back safe."She said looking some what confused at Roberts attire " you playing dementor?" she asked before she moved to stand next to Kate smiling at the babies.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:11 am

"He was hiding his identity so he could go battle werewolves," Michael said. "Much as I hate that damned mask, it did work rather well for him."

Brian came downstairs, carrying Abbey.

"Everyone else is still sleeping," Brian whispered, still paying attention to Abbey. "Abs, Papa and Gam have your new brothers. Wanna see?"

"He's noisy," Abbey frowned at the baby that Robert had.

"He's hungry, I think," Brian laughed.

"Let's give him berries!" Abbey nodded.

"Not yet," Brian laughed. "Right now, we'll save the berries for you." He took Abbey over to see the babies.

"They're wrinkly," she said.

"That will go away," Brian promised.

"Do they gots names?" she asked.

"Not yet," he said.

"Everybody gots to have a name, Daddy," she frowned.

"Well, Mama and I have been talking about that. We talked about naming one Daniel and the other one Benjamin. Or Dan and Ben."

"That's good," she nodded. "I can say those. Which one is who?"

"Um..." Brian frowned, unable to tell which one was the older one.

"I've got the younger one, if that helps," Kate laughed.

"That would be Benjamin," he said. "And that means Papa has Daniel."

"Can I play with them? I gots baby dolls upstairs. I promise I won't break them," Abbey said enthusiastically.

"I think Papa wants to play with them right now," Brian said, not wanting to dampen her acceptance of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:28 am

Brant returned with the tea and coffee placing the tray down next to Khaat he had placed a muffin on the tray but wasn't expecting her to eat it. He stood back up and smiled hearing the name " ow those are good strong names" he said and looked at them both " wow how you going to tell them apart when there older" he asked " their identical, no distinguishing marks at all between them" he added.

Jack walked over and looked at them both he smiled at Abby and chuckled at her response to them. "Good thing we got that nursery finished early then" he said looking at Khaat. "Our gift to them and you, to show we care about you" he said " ow and we made that adjoining living room you wanted as well" he added hoping she would like it.

Cassidy saw the diaper on Kate's shoulder was slipping and walked over to her moving it back in place smiling as she did. " makes me wonder if I should have another" she said softly and looked at Kate hoping she might give her some advice though she knew with these two she was better off holding off a few years to le these two grow up first so said no more about it.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 99 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top