An unexpected Occurrence - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An unexpected Occurrence  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An unexpected Occurrence

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unexpected Occurrence  - Page 2 Empty Re: An unexpected Occurrence

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:53 am

Andrian sat in his big office chair and listen very carefully to her story about his little brother. The last time he saw his brother was when he and Nikki, Nick's former girlfriend at the time was in the prefect bathroom. They had a massive fight which ended up with a teacher being involved and kicking them out. They never spoke to each other ever again. They met once again in battle and was force to fight together to fend off the death eaters. When she mentioned Felix Barker, his face automatically lit up. Andrian remember a Felix Barker, he was all over the newspaper. They said he was almost like You-know-who maybe a little more crueller. When she had finish with her story, Andrian leaned back into his seat and stroked his chin. "Wow," he said, trying to take everything in. He couldn't believe that his brother would do that. He knew Nick always wanted a girlfriend but he never knew he was that desperate. He didn't know how to feel about his brother actions. "I can't believe he would do that," he told her. "I'm going to have to talk to him," he said, trying his hardest to contain his anger. "This is a lot to take in.."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:41 pm

"At the time he didnt know what he was doing." Cecilia stated quietly almost defending nick. "He had been drinking. And didnt even remember it himself. But that little girl is his. She was the result of my stupidity that got me aubucted and Nicks drunken state. Shes your neice." She sat there quitly watching his face. It was a lot to take in, it had taken her months to come to terms with it. And because of that nick was not involved in his daughters life. " nautally when I found out I pushed him away. I couldnt believe it myself. Ì was scared and confused. I pushed him out of her life."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Andrian pursed his lips together and nodded, quietly. He felt almost angry at his little brother was desecrating her like this. Although, he wasn't the perfect person himself. But still his brother shouldn't have done what he did. But who was he to judge. Andrian was going to talk to him after this, but he was going to deal with her first. All of a sudden, Cecilia break a even bigger news. He now had a niece he never knew about. This was even bigger news, more to take in. Andrian looked at the kid and back, taking his time to gather everything together. "Well, I kind've figured that," he said, as if he knew all along. He couldn't wait to tell Sophia, she'll probably be as shocked as he was. "I wouldn't blame you, I would be if I was in your situation," he nodded, sympathetically. "But don't worry, I will talk to Nick about it," he said, contemplating if he was going to deck him or not. But he was better than that, he wouldn't do that especially his little brother.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:31 pm

"Our lives are fine with out Nick in it but its sad that because of me she will not know her father." Cecilia Sighed and looked over at her daughter. "I've moved on. And we are starting a new life. I've been reunited with Jake Collins since the whole incident. He also has a daughter who already refers to Mollie as her sister and me as her mother. Mollie will grow up happy. But maybe she could know her uncle?" She sighed. "He wouldn't let me care for her when he was around as if i wasn't capable of caring for my baby on my own. We fought everytime he was around because of how he took over."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 am

Andrian listen to Ceclia and nodded warmheartedly. He took his gaze off Cecilia and looked at Mollie, who somehow mean't to be his niece. Andrian never had a niece before, so this was a whole new thing for him. It couldn't be too difficult, he just have to treat Mollie just like he treats his kids. Well, kid since three of his kids have passed away from the green itch. Andrian got up on his feet and walked towards Mollie and knelt beside her, staring at her appearance. "She got her mothers eyes," he smiled, looking back at Cecilia. "But she got her father smile, so this is definitely my little brother's daughter," he beamed at her. Then he looked back at Mollie. "Hi, Mollie. How are you?" he said, smiling softly at her. "I'm Andy, i'm your uncle," he told her. 'What do you got here?' he asked, looking at the lego tower she built. "So, this Johnny," he said, unaware he was saying the name wrong. "He is a good father?" he asked, Cecilia while he watched Mollie play. This was still too much to take in.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Mollie giggled swinging the blocks back and fourth. "yes i too see how she looks like Nick. Though at first her hair had been such a light blonde. It is getting darker each month little by little." Cecilia smiled seeing how her daughter had reacted to Andrian. "Jake? Yes he's a wonderful father, and a wonderful man. If it were not for him my situation would not be as bright as it seems now. I would not have been able to adjust to living with the way life is now. Mollie and I would never leave the safety of our cottage." She said quietly "I wouldn't be able to talk to you with out stuttering and wanting to run away."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 am

Andrian smiled back at Cecilia and laid back into his office table. "She's very beautiful, just like her mother," he complimented her. "Ain't you, your beautiful like your mother," he told Mollie. Mollie giggled. Andrian listened quietly to Cecilia and nodded, then smiling at her when she finished. "Well I am glad that Mollie is under good care by her mother and Jake then," he told her. "If you ever need time off, you can drop Mollie off with me. I have a kid, which would be your niece would love to make new friends," he smiled. "I will never hurt you or Mollie, you can trust me," he smiled hiding the sadness in his eyes. It was probably obvious but he didn't care, he had a right to be sad. He lost three of his kids and still getting over it. Sophia was always ready to comfort him when he got sad thinking of them. "I can't believe I am an uncle," he said, taking a deep breath.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm

"Thank you," Cecilia murmured watching her daughter. Mollie seemed to like Andrian and Cecilia was happy about that. "Thank you for your offer but i'm not sure just yet. It's hard to trust even the most trustworthy people when you've been through what i have. Before i knew what happened it was hard enough for me to trust Nick. If it had not been for the strong connection i had always had with Jake I would not have even trusted him." Cecilia's face looked haunted as she remembered the day she had spent with Felix before all of this had happened. "Ever since Felix i've lived my life in fear."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Andrian watched Cecilia, carefully and got up on his feet and sat in his office. "I understand if you can't trust me," he gave her a warm smile. He felt bad for Cecilia, she was obvious scarred after what his little brother did. "And I don't blame you, but I just want to let you know, i'm not Nick and my fiancé and I will be happy to look after you and your kids," he said, he cupped her hand and patted it. He thought he should put it out there in case she needed them for anything, he wanted to let her know after all she was in a way his sister-in-law. Andrian sat back into his chair and leaned backwards, taking his time to gather every information in. Andrian sat up again and looked at Mollie and then at Cecilia. He might as well get to know them both now they were both here, beside his break wasn't over until an hour later so this would be a great time to get to know them. "So how old is Mollie now?" he asked, looking at Cecilia while he waited patiently for a response.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top