An unexpected occurance
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An unexpected occurance Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An unexpected occurance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unexpected occurance Empty An unexpected occurance

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am

It was early in the afternoon - the sky was cloudy, snows dangled slowly from the sky and isocle formed beneath every tree and roof. London didn't seem to be busy and packed with people any more it seem that the freezing cold of winter. Andrian walked down the street, wearing a black coat, black jeans, and a pair of gloves which was almost warm enough to keep the cold from him. He was heading for a shop, when suddenly he accidentally walked in front of a girl. "Sorry," he looked at her and down taking no notice of her as he tried to stand out of the way but ended up getting in the way of the girl path again. He laughed, softly and looked back up to see who it was realizing that the girl he had accidentally got in front of was Sophia all along. "Oh, hey Soph!"

http://www.stylenerds.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/pea-coat-asos3.jpg
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

An unexpected occurance Empty Re: An unexpected occurance

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 am

Sophia was heading to the Leaky Cauldron when he bumped harldy into a guy who was older then her knocking her book out of her hands. As he said sorry she laughed. "That's ok, wasn't your fault I wasn't looking I was to buy buried in a book!"said Sophia softly. As she looked around she gotten out her wand and flicked her wand at her book as they came in her arms. As she tried to walk on the boy blocked her path she laughed. When he said her nickname her chocolate eyes turned gold as she looked at him confued. "Um... hi you know me?"Sophia asked him softly. She was surprie so many people kne her, she must have been really popular before she 'died' and lost her memory. Sophia was wearing a red jacket with black mini skirt with a red under shirt on with a white top over it and her hair was straight and had a blue and white ribbon like hair and in it.

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/10/98/82/10988252_gal.jpg
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 am

Andrian frowned in confusion, how could Sophia forget him had it really been that long since he haven't seen her. "I'm Andrian, don't you remember?" he asked looking at her suspiciously. Samantha was right, Ne'os did attempt to kill Sophia but failed causing her to lost her memories. The thought of this stung him, his boy boiled up with anger and raged. He hated Ne'os now for what he had done to his best friend, he was going to kill him now for revenge.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 am

Sophia hook her head when he asked if she remembered him. "No I don't remember you or your name sorry!"said Sophia softly. "I know I must had known you, for you know me and you look very familiar like I know you!"said Sophia softly. "This pisses me off, everyone knows me but I don't know them how pathetic!"said Sophia eye changing black with anger. "Opps sorry, better cool it down before I cause something to happen!"said Sophia softly. "The only memories I have i flahbacks which is like a slidesho going really fast in my mind!"ssaid Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 am

Sophia Lestrange wrote:Sophia hook her head when he asked if she remembered him. "No I don't remember you or your name sorry!"said Sophia softly. "I know I must had known you, for you know me and you look very familiar like I know you!"said Sophia softly. "This pisses me off, everyone knows me but I don't know them how pathetic!"said Sophia eye changing black with anger. "Opps sorry, better cool it down before I cause something to happen!"said Sophia softly. "The only memories I have i flahbacks which is like a slidesho going really fast in my mind!"ssaid Sophia sighing.

Andrian jaws clentch tightly as he heard that she coudln't remember him or his name. He felt like crying, he just couldn't believe it she lost her memories and now he had to work on catching her memories back again. "We used to be husband and wife," he told her with sadness and pain in the tone of his voice. "Don't you remember, don't you remember all the time we've had together," he frowned. "Our first date, the wedding. When we first met?" he asked, hoping that she'd remember/
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 am

Sophia's eye widen when he aid they used to be husband and wife. "I don't remember ever marrying you let alone seeing you!"said Sophia sadly. Sophia shook her head when he asked her about all the times they had together and there first date. When he asked about where they first met he started having flashbacks of a dance then it faded. "Wait, we didn't meet for the first time at a dance did we?"Sophia aked him confused for she didn't know. "Ugh...this is so stupid I want my memory back!"said Sophia angrily that he made a windoe explode in anger.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 am

Andrian jaws fell as he looked at her unbelieving what he was hearing, she had totally forgotten about him. It stung him that she didn't remember the first time they made love together, when they dated each other. How happy they were, how they were just too cool. A cute grin broke onto his face as she told him that she remembered when they met at the dance. "Yes, we did. You remembered," he said, softly as he stared into her chocolate brown eyes. He ignored the explosion she has caused on the window with her wands and hugged her.

OOC: I sound crazy :/
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 am

When he hugged she hugged him back but pulled away quickly and looked at him weirdly . "Wait, I remember daddy saying you were with some if you are why are you hugging me?"Sophia asked him looking at him suspiciously. "Ok whatever, at lease I nkow you some which i better then none."said Sophia softly and then looked at the window she broke and gasped. "Dang it, daddy warned me about controling these emotions and not letting me get the best of my but what do you expect I'm a Lestrange!"said Sophia laughing. As she gotten out her wand she repaired the window quickly and pocketed her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top