Trouble is our middle name!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble is our middle name!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble is our middle name!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble is our middle name!  Empty Trouble is our middle name!

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 am

Trouble is our middle name!  ParadeMagazine
DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was seven in the evening as Kenneth walked with the Professors down towards the dentention room.  Ugh... detention once again, and this time it was for something he didn't do, but apparently the Professors didn't think so seeing how it had alot with pranking the Slytherins and gluing them to there seats in the Great Hall.  Something Kenneth wanted to do for the longest time, but he never actually gotten around to it.  "Honestly I didn't do it, I don't know how they all gotten glued to there seats but it wasn't me!"said Kenneth honestly.  "You and your friends been trying to get back at Romeo for the longest time, so you had to have something to do with it!" replied on of the Professors.  "The dang prick deserves more then just a glue to the seat, he deserves a kick in as.." Kenneth muttered as Professor Cooper asked what he said. "Nothing... ma'am."said Kenneth.

Finally reaching the denteion room Kenneth looked at the door and sighed before he opened it.  Walking into the room he signed in and took a seat in his usual seat and sighed knowing it was going be a long detention by himself.  Seeing a quill, parchment and ink appear in front of him he looked at the Professors confuse. "What's this?" Kenneth asked them looking at the parchment like it was bomb about to go off.  "Your punishment."they said simply as Kenneth sighed.   "You'll write I will not glue the Slytherins to their seats."they said as Kenneth rolled his eyes.  "How many times?"Kenneth asked.  "Until we think it sunk in."said the Professors.  "Wait I don't have to write it in my own blood do I? cause that's just wrong."said Keneth looking at the quill.

"Oh no you don't were not that mean, but you can't leave until we say you can."said the professors as Kenneth groaned.  "You better get started Mr. Knight or you'll be here all night." theu said.  "Very well."said Kenneth picking up the quill he started writing as he seen the Professors leaving.  "Evil pricks."Kenneth muttered to himself as he wrote neatly on his parchemnt. ' I will not glue the Slytherins to their seats.' but as he wrote it made him laugh to see that he was doing something so stupid.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Trouble is our middle name!  Empty Re: Trouble is our middle name!

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:56 am

Ugh... detention once again, seems like that was all him and his best friends were in now days was detention. Although this time, he gotten it for something that he honestly didn't do. No matter how much he tried to telling the Professors he had nothing to do with pranking the Slytherins they simply didn't believe him. "Oh come on, I just gotten my memory back less then a week ago you really think I would waste my time on gluing the Slytherins to their seats in the Great Hall?"Shane asked simply annoyed. They simply nodded. "Shane we know you been wanting revenge on Romeo, bu this is so childish of you!" they said. "I didn't do it, I don't know who did but I been with Olivia in Hogsmeade all weekend!'said Shane honestly.

In results, they still didn't believe him which resulted into Shane having detention. Letting out a low angry growl Shane followed some of the Professors towards the detention room. Finally reaching the door Shane let out a sigh before he opened it and seen Kenneth there and let out a little smirk the Professors didn't see. "Just because Mr. Knight is here, doesn't mean you two are going to be sneaking out and having fun!"said the professors. "Oh... never..."said Shane dully as he took his normal which was in front across from Kenneth.

Seeing what Kenneth was writing he looked at the Professors and sighed. "Seriously, I have to write the same as him?"Shane asked as they nodded. Letting out a low annoyed growl Shane knew he probably wasn't going to leave until they were ready for him to leave. At lease he wasn't alone, and the Professors didn't know they had tricks up their sleeves as well. The four of them always managed to get out of detention without the Professors knowing, it was a bit of a secret they did.

As the professors left Shane started to work on on his so called 'punishment.' "So they got you to huh mate?"Shane asked Kenneth as he finished writing. ' I will not glue the Slytherins to their seats.' It made Shane laugh to know they were in detention for something so stupid. "You know, if I wanted to get revenge back on Romeo, I would do something more then glue him to his bloody seat!"said Shane annoyed.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:08 am

Carson was in the Headmaster Office with his Professors as they glared down at him like his was some criminal. As they told him what he was in the office for Carson busted out laughing. "Really, you think I would do something that stupid?"Carson asked still laughing as they gave him a stern look. "Look if I wanted to prank the Slytherins I would do more then that!"said Carson honestly. "Although I didn't do it, but whoever done it I have to give them a gold mental!"said Carson.

After arguing with the Professors that he didn't do anything, two Professors guided him to dentetion to make sure he really went. Which was rather stupid in Carson opinion, little did they know him and the rest of the guys snuck out after a hour or two of doing detention. This wasn't the first time they gotten detention for something they didn't do, and it wouldn't be the last that was for sure. The four of them seem to live in denteion now days, it was like a hobby for them it seemed. But this denteion Carson was sure he'll be alone.

As he reached the door he sighed before opening it to face his doom. But as he did he seen Shane and Kenneth there which make him let out a smirk the Professors didn't see. "Well... this is going to be fun!" Carson thought to himself. Taking his usual seat behind Shane he looked over his shoulder to see what he was writing as a quill, parchment and ink appeared in front of him. Not even have to ask Carson went straight to work.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 am

Jamie sat in the Headmasters office being blamed for something she didn't do."It's offensive you'd think my revenge could be so dull my plans would be much more elaborate."Said Jamie."I thank whoever did this but believe me I have better things to do."She said and the professors rolled their eyes."We know how kids these days are and it's obvious you and your friends did this to the Slytherins."Said the professors."Why would I punish all of the slytherins if it only was Romeo who did this?In fact there is a guy named Quentin that is nice so I wouldn't punish hi for something he didn't do like your doing with us."The professors didn't let her talk anymore and took her to the detention room.When she got there Carson, Kenneth, and Shane were already there writing."They will tell you what to do."

"Let me guess, we're doing lines?I shall not glue the bloody slytherins that by the way I didn't glue to their chairs"She said in a mockingly royal tone of voice."This is not fair at all nobody should pay for a little revenge and Shane knows I have better plans."She didn't want to sound suspicious at all so she clarified."So I guess the next person to be incriminated will be Maura,Jaybee,Logan or Olivia.I'm sure this was Romeo trying to mess with us again and he only glued himself to the chair so it didn't look like he did it."
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 am

This wasn't fair at all. She didn't do anything and neither did he. They were both minding their own business yet they were both called down to the Headmaster's Office. Maybe it was a little bit their faults though. Both Olivia and Jaybee had laughed and giggled at the misfortune of the Slytherins. But that didn't mean that they were the ones who caused the havoc that had broken loose because they were glued to their seats. They weren't that stupid and much more intelligent to just do something like that.

"We didn't do it!" Olivia cried out to the professor. "That's what all of you always say. Besides your friend here has had a record of pulling pranks like this." Jaybee laughed softly and looked at the professor with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry? No I don't. I have a record of pulling better pranks, not some stupid bloody excuse for a prank." Olivia giggled at his response and the professor didn't seem to like his response.

"Keep it up Mr. Brisk and Ms. Jones. Keep it up and I'll keep you both for another detention." Olivia sighed and rolled her eyes as the two of them decided to leave things be before they got into anymore trouble as they approached the detention room. As they walked in, Olivia's eyes lit up slightly at the sight of Shane and Jaybee grinned when he saw everyone. They noticed they were writing something on pieces of parchment and they could already guess what it was.

Jaybee and Olivia sat on either side of Shane and Liv sighed. "This is stupid. We shouldn't be in here." She growled softly, clearly irritated at the fact they were all in there for something they didn't do.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:16 am

The professors were rounding them up like they were criminals.They were being incriminated by someone who was definitely as much of a coward as Romeo Zabini.They didn't even let him talk they took him directly to the detention room.Surely the professors had enough of being told the truth which was that they didn't do anything.They just needed someone to blame so the parents of the slytherins didn't complain.They called it justice but what had they done when Romeo poisoned Shane?Nothing, well at least until now they did nothing.Logan was walked by a professor to the detention room and told him he had to do lines.He entered the room and saw Carson,Jamie,Jaybee,Kenneth,Oliva,and Shane.

"So we've been set up any guesses?Cause I want them down unless he or she comes forward so we can get the out of here."He didn't know anyone that wanted to incriminate them that wasn't a Slytherins but not one of the Slytherins wasn't glued to their seats which meant they were getting cleverer or it wasn't a Slytherin who glued them to their seats."I'm not writing $#!^.I've got about ten Self-Writing quills so if you want to stop writing this can be a Halloween gift?"He suggested.When suddenly the door opened again and Maura walked in.He handed out the quills to each of them and took out a piece of parchment and the quill started to write on it's own.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 am

Kenneth looked up and smirked as he seen one by one his best friends walking in. "Let me guess, you are all here to join the party?"Kenneth asked them smirking. "Ugh... this is so stupid, we all know we didn't do this and yet we gotten detention for something we didn't do!"said Kenneth rolling his eyes. "Me, Cars, Shane and Jaybee get in trouble for pulling better pranks then this, we flooded moaning myrtle bathroom before and gotten a month of denteion for that in the forest!"said Kenneth noestly. "This is just pathetic compare to what we usually do!"said Kenneth.

"Besides, we won't in here long, probably a hour or two at the max and we'll bust out it's what we always do."said Kenneth smirking. "We put spells and stuff on our quills and stuff and sneak out, the Professors never know."said Kenneth laughing. "Quite stupid of them really."said Kenneth honestly. "Our secret is quite simple really, it was Jaybee's brillant idea to clone ourselves!"said Kenneth smirking. "Lets just say we been around the block a few times."said Kenneth.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am

Shane smirked as he seen all his best friends and friends walking in one by one. But as he seen Olivia walking in he smiled at her. "Hey there Livi, they gotten you to huh?"Shane asked her softly as he scooted his desk closer to hers and took his left hand and locked it into hers. Taking a self quill from Logan he smiled. "Thanks man!"said Shane as he set the quill down as it started writing in his handwriting.

Shane nodded at what Kenneth said. "Yup he'll be correct, we never stay in detention."said Shane honestly. "Although one time we did when the librarian was watching us, but he fell asleep so we had a party."said Shane smirking. "With the four of us here, believe me we know how to make sure we don't get caught."said Shane. "Lets just say were the kings of breaking out of detention."said Shane smirking. "So... what we say we get out of here for something we didn't do and have some fun?"Shane asked them smiling.

There was no way that Shane was going to stay here and do nothing, when he could easily get out of detention. He was sure the guys and everyone else felt the same way as he did, and besides, they shouldn't have detention for something they really didn't do. Hearing footsteps down the corridor he froze. "Oh crap, not a professor to watch us!"said Shane groaning. "No matter, we can still get out or throw a party!"said Shane smirking.

As the door opened the librarian walked in which made Shane hide a smirk as he looked at Carson, Jaybee and Kenneth. Shane knew why he was smirking though, this was going to be a piece of cake.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 am

Seeing everyone pile in one by one like they were prisoners Carson looked at them and smirked.  "Welcome to our personal hell hole, but don't worry we won't be here long!"said Carson smirking.  "As Shane and Kenneth said we hold the record of breaking out of detentions!"said Carson.  "We either break out or throw a party one of the two!"said Carson smirking.  "Although the party isn't much, it's just us but we still have fun."said Carson chuckling.

Carson chuckled at Kenneth's reply. "Dude I so remember doing that, we made Myrtle cry so much I thought it was going to flood the bathroom more!"said Carson laughing. "Ah... that was the best prank I think we ever pulled!"said Carson smiling as if it was his proudest moment.  "We pulled alot of pranks, but nothing this lame and stupid!"said Carson honestly.  "We hold the record for pulling good pranks, not stupid ones and they think all you guys were in it?"Carson asked shaking his head.  "What a bunch of idiots, clearly they should know were not that stupid!"said Carson angrily. As he seen the librarian enter the room Carson looked at Shane, Kenneth and Jaybee and smirked. This was going to be to easy for them to sneak out of here, and the four of them kbnew it.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 am

((Sorry if I broke order here, but I Kenneth and the others said I could join!))

Katie heard about her brother and the guys unfortunate detention they did. Although she knew the guys were pranksters, but they wouldn't had done something this stupid! Although she knew the Professors wouldn't believe them due to them wanting revenge on Romeo after Shane lost his memory.  Heck, even Katie wanted revenge on him and he was the same age as her.  She wasn't going to let anyone hurt her brother or the guys.

Walking down the corridor towards the detention room Katie smirked and opened the door.  "Wow... you guys are in here more then your in classes!"said Katie smirking. Walking over towards Kenneth she looked down at what he was writing. "Really Big brother, your just going to stay here and do this? I thought you'll be busting out of here by now!"said Katie honestly.  "Come on guys, lets get out of here!"said Katie. There was no way Katie was going to have them do detention for something they didn't do.

Even if they deserved detention, Katie always came and helped them get out of detention multiple times before. Looking at the others she didn't know she smiled shyly at them.  "Um... hello I'm Katie, Katie Knight Kenneth's little sister."said Katie.  Katie was a bit shy around new people, but she didn't mind Kenneth's friends as long as they were nice to her. If they weren't nice to her, she always told Kenneth and he believed her for he knew she would and could never lie to him.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top