Marriage is Murder - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 75 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 am

Jess litened and smiled " I think hes feeling a little insecure right now" she told Edward and Brant looked at him.

" I meant an apartment with the family, Im not quite ready to cut out on my own yet." He said feeling he had only just got back in the fold he wasn't ready to leave them yet after all if it wasn't for them he would still have been sleeping out side and staying away from people.

"Stop worrying Edward knows what you meant now go arrange it with your family" she said and smiled Brant looked at Edward again.

" The small building on the other side of the courtyard, could I change it to a one bed apartment?" he asked him " it would be simple no fancy stuff"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 am

"That's fine," Edward said. "Its been an apartment before. There's no reason why it can't be again. I'm not sure who used it last."

"Evan," Angus said.

"Oh, yes. That's when he had whats-her-name living with him," Edward said.

"Yeah, well, he had a couple of whats-her-names," Angus said.

"You know what I meant," Edward said. "Lovely roast, Michael. Superb."

"Thank you."

"I really like the potato and leek tart for a change," Kate said. "Nice touch. Especially with the fresh truffles across the top."

"That was Angus's," Michael said. "Those are the grown up potatoes. We kept the mashed ones for the kiddies."

"And Robert found several old Christmas movies if anyone wants to go downstairs and watch them after the kids are in bed," Kate said. "There's one very short animated one for the kids, but they can watch that another time."

"No," Brian said. "Its Christmas. Let them enjoy it after dinner and before bed. We can make an exception."

"Well,
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 am

Brant breathed out then chuckled at the conversation " was she fifth or sixth?" he asked " I remember a red head and a blond" he said softly happy that he could convert the building again. Jess just shook her head and sighed.

" just don't go down that road Brant" she said and he shook his head hard.

" ow no way" he told her " it will be two bed and gwen and I will be taking things slow" he said then blushed " besides I.." he stopped and looked at the kids " you know, don't think things will go that far." Jess patted his hand.

" Good " she said and Jack chuckled " he'll talk later right now, yes the roast was wonderful" she said to Michael smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 am

"I don't know," Angus said. "He kept saying that when he found 'the one' he'd know it. I'm not sure what he was expecting, but whatever it was, he didn't seem to find it."

"Don't be so quick to say that," Edward said. "He's met some girl from Sicily that he is rather fond of. He's been seeing her for awhile now. A year or so, perhaps. The last I knew he was going to her place for Christmas to meet her family."

"That's a step up for him," Angus said.

"Daddy," Abbey asked, "We get cookies?"

"Do you want cookies or a movie?" Brian asked.

"Yes!" Abbey nodded. Brian laughed. He had given her a choice, but she wanted both. Robert accio'd a plate of cookies from the kitchen and motioned to the kids, taking the cookies with him. Khaat's kids leaped down from their chairs and dashed after him, excited to do anything with Papa.

"I hope they stay that excited about their homework when that day comes," Khaat sighed, watching them.

"Yeah, well, good luck with that," her mother laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Brant listened to Angus and Edward and frowned " Realy, hum.. " he said and frowned " thought it was just a fling, but hay good on him hope it lasts" he said and smiled he looked to Jack and shook hishead " thanks mate but ..no" he said and accioed a drink for himself as he watched Brian head out with the kids to watch a movie together.

Jess smiled watching the kids follow Brian like the pied pipper of Hamlin to the movie room. " Im glad they liked there gifts " she said to Khaat and smiled. " I just hope they don't brake them too soon and that we could have got something for the new one." she looked at Jack who nodded and brought out a pakage he moved to Khaat and place it on her knee.

" this is from Jess, I and the kids, they kinda helped pic it" he said and smiled " there excited for the new baby too." Jack moved back to sit with Jess hoping Khaat would love the shawl that they picked as a family for her.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 am

ooc: they followed Robert, not brian. brian didn't go downstairs.

"Another gift for me?" Khaat was surprised. "You've all given me so much. I appreciate it." She opened the box and saw the beautiful shawl. "Its lovely," she said, "It will be so versatile. I'll be able to use it to keep warm here at home or, if I ever go out in the evening again, I'll be able to use it with my evening gowns."

"You'd better decide you're going out again," Marcus teased. "Otherwise you've got thousands of galleons worth of evening gowns and accessories upstairs that will go for naught."

"No," Khaat knew how to toss the teasing back at him. "We'll take my gowns and your tux and give them to the kids as the world's most luxurious dress up box."

He laughed. "Yeah, well, I've seen them in your evening gowns. I don't plan on missing my chance to see what you look like in your own clothes."

"They'll love fetching on her long about March," Angus said, knowing her clothes were slender and form fitting and that they weren't about to fit her in March when she was 9 months pregnant.

"No, but I'm sure there's a tent up on the barn loft someplace," she said.

"I've noticed you haven't said a word, Brian," Michael said.

"Oh, that's because I know when I'm better off," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 am

ooc: oops

Brant sat and listened to the banter between Marcus and Brian he then chuckled as Brian spoke of knowing when to stay quiet. Jess smiled and nodded.

"Thats what we thought " she told her " and you can use it to bring the baby home from hospital or just to keep it warm around the house." she said smiling at Jack who smiled back glad she liked it. Cassidy and Steven staid quiet as Brian and Marcus talked to each other.

" Im sure your clothes will fit perfectly Khaat " Cassidy said and looked to Steven who nodded he agreed Brant sat and read the letter and thought about the break that was to come and how he coul show Gewn around.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 am

"Thank you," Khaat said, hoping Cassidy was right.

Nearly an hour later, and there was no sign of her father or the kids from the home theater. It was now over an hour past the kids' bedtime.

"Is anyone but me wondering what happened to my kids?" she asked.

"Your dad didn't bring them back yet?" Brian frowned.

"No, not yet," she said. "And there are too many for him to apparated them all upstairs at one time." Marcus frowned.

"I'll go," he said, getting up, not sure if he needed to be worried or not. The fact was that Robert couldn't sound a distress call as long as he was mute. Marcus had just taken it for granted that a wizard like Robert could find more than one way to make himself known if he truly wanted to.

"Thank you," Khaat said. Marcus went downstairs, to see if the Minister and the kids were alright. As he got to the bottom of the stairs, he heard what sounded like a gun battle. Surely that was not child friendly viewing.

He went into the home theater and saw an old western on the big screen. He went further in to the room and saw Robert eating a bowl of popcorn, with a bottle of soda, and the kids all sprawled in various chairs in the home theater, sound asleep.

"Minister?" Marcus asked. "Is everything alright?" Robert looked up and nodded. "Do you need help getting the kids upstairs?"

Robert shook his head no.

"Um...are you planning on camping out here with them all night?" Marcus asked. Robert shrugged. It was fine by him if they slept in the theater. The were safe and warm and comfortable, and he was planning on watching movies. It as all good.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 am

Jess and Jack both shook ther heads when asked about had any one heard the kids. "Nope there quiet" Jess said and watched as Marcus stood up and left the room. Brant moved with him as he wanted to go to his room and reply to Gwen. He passed the movie room and softly chuckled.

"need a hand?" he asked gently so not to wake any of the kids " I can take two " he offered slipping the letter into his pocket as he looked at them all sleeping around Robert he saw him shake his head and chuckled again. " they do look cosy where they are " he said and folded his arms across his chest as he watched the movie on the screen " ow good movie too." he said wanting to sit down but found all the kids had taken the seats and he smiled.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

"I think the Minister would prefer to have a sleep in with the kids tonight," Marcus said to Brant. "I see no harm in leaving them. The room is warm, the chair are comfortable. He's more than capable of supervising a nation, so I don't see that a band of kids will be a problem.

"And the last I knew, the kids slept through the night, so we probably don't need to worry until close to breakfast time. Minister, would you like us to stay tonight with you, Sir?" Marcus asked. Robert waved them away. They were welcome to stay for the movie but he didn't want them to feel they had to stay with a room of sleeping kids.

Robert pointed to the back of the room, where there were more chairs that the kids hadn't used. He merely hadn't put them into place. He hadn't expected it to be more than the kids and himself. There were enough chairs, really, for everyone in the house to be there if they wanted to be.

"Looks like you're welcome to stay," Marcus said to Brant. "But I didn't take you for a fan of Westerns."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 87 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top