Marriage is Murder - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:19 am

Jess yawned and nodded to Michael " yes we should at least then we could work out a plan like you said " she said sending her cup back into the kitchen she watched how Abby had her toast cut and made. Jack chuckled " why can't our kid be like Abby, some times little Robert thinks hes a wear and its exhausting" she said Jack smiled and held her close .

" I'll talk to him" he said softly and stood up heading up to the nursery to talk to Little Robert. Jess sat back and looked at Lee, Michael and Robert sat opposite them. Cassidy finished and took her plates threw. Cassidy knew to wait was the best option as Khaat had to wake then Escobar had to return she had caught sight of him leaving early that morning as she had checked on the children.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 am

Robert sat beside Abbey and picked at some food. Lee joined them.

"Robert," Angus said. "Might we consider adding a couple of staffers, please?" Robert looked up at him, never opposed to suggestions, but he wasn't sure what Angus had in mind.

"We need at least two cooks, and we could honestly use two housekeepers, as large as the house is, and, then of course, there are the guest houses to consider and the tree house," Angus said. "Perhaps some house elves?"

Robert looked at the rest of them, interested in their feedback.

"The flat out truth of it is," Edward said, coming into the kitchen, "that most of today's wizarding society has decided that using house elves is out of style and is cruel. However, a great many of the elves actually need to work. Like all of us, they need to have purpose. And, I have no doubt that they would be well treated with kindness here, which is all a house elf has ever looked for in life. It is worth considering. It isn't as if loyalty from a house elf is ever an issue. They're loyal to the families they serve to their dying breaths. It might answer a lot of issues."

"Are they good with small children?" Angus asked.

"Unfailingly so," Edward said. "Your father grew up with house elves around. And there were house elves when you were small, but I doubt you remember."

"I don't," Angus said.

"Perhaps, if you decide the idea has merit, you should ask Brian," Lee suggested.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 am

Every one looked at Robert and nodded " we need the staff and we all don't have a problem with house elves " Jess said and chuckled I think Jack grew up with one too " she said Jack shruged and sighed.

"well we didn't see him much but he was there" he said and chuckled as he wrapped hi arm around Jess holding her against him. Cassidy shook her head .

"no problems here, but extra staff would be good Robert" she added siting back and finishing her juice as she watched Abby and lee eating. Steven walked down and listened.

"yep wouldn't harm we beefed up the security but stil house help would leave us free should anything happen around here again" he said picking up some toast.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"Perhaps we should at least ask Brian since it is his house?" Edward asked. Robert nodded.

"I can help you with that after breakfast, Robert," Michael said. Robert nodded. Michael fixed a breakfast tray for the people still upstairs in Khaat's room and sent it upstairs. Robert decided there was little to do right now but to finish his breakfast.

Abbey finished her breakfast and jumped down from her chair and ran out of the dining room to the living room. She had no more than entered the living room when a pink paper bird flew in through the floo. The bird flew right to her. She grabbed it and opened it and became panicky. She opened the living room door and dashed outside, frightened.

The minute she entered the yard. dark forms began to apparated into the yard. She froze, terrified. She knew they were 'doggies' but she didn't see the big doggie. Even so, she knew this was bad. Really bad.

"Lee!" one of the men outside shouted. Lee had seen Abbey leave the table but knew nothing more. When his own fighter shouted, Lee immediately drew his wand and apparated outside. Robert, Edward, and Michael drew and headed towards the yard on the run.

Lee saw a young female werewolf heading right for Abbey. Lee apparated in and picked up Abbey, just as the female made contact, taking a huge swipe with her claws at his neck and shoulder. He had no intention of letting go of Abbey. "Hide, Abs!" he shouted. "Don't let go!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:06 am

Jack smelt them and dropepd all the plates he held running as fast as he could out eh door he stood wand at the ready but he dove for the female first pinning her to the ground as she tried to lash out at him " not on my watch" he said and glanced back to Cassidy " get them inside"he called out. Steven and Cassidy dove out firing at others that apeared Steven grabbed Lee and ported him inside still holding Abby against him while Cassidy and Jack fended off the other sending them all away hurt or brokengone for now . Jack shrugged his shoulders shaking off the stings from th bites and claw marks as he walked back in.

"There gone for now" he said Steven walked back in a nasty scrtch down his left cheek but he didn't even notice it walking into the kitchen he returned a damp cloth covering it. Jess came down the stairs and shook her head, placing her hand over it she made it start to heal.

" will be gone by tonight, now, lee" she said and oked at his back " yours might take a bit longer" she saw he still held Abby and soke softly to her " you okay?" she asked and glanced at Lee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:21 am

"I no like them!" she said, frightened, hiding tearfully in Lee's neck.

"Its okay, Sweetheart," Lee said softly, knowing he was bleeding. He honestly didn't know how badly he was hurt, but he trusted Jess to take care of it. "We're not going to let them hurt you. How did you know they were out there?"

"The birdie," she said.

"What birdie?" he asked. She drew a wadded up piece of paper out of her pocket. He opened up the note and saw a large wad of fur tucked into the paper.

"Fur?" he asked.

"It smell really bad," she said.

"I dont' smell anything," he frowned.

"I do," she insisted. "It doggie fur. They smell bad. They no smell like my fur."

"You know what he's doing," Edward said. "He's using her. He's counting on her being easily lured away from us by her own fears. And he plans on using that to his advantage."

"He take me away," Abbey said.

"If he can get you alone, he might try," Edward said. "You need to stay with a grownup. Its really important that you don't go outside by yourself anymore. If you stay with a grownup, he's not going to be able to get to you. Lee, why don't you let Jess take care of your neck and your shoulder and get some clean clothes? I'm sure any of us would hold Abbey for a bit."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:13 am

Jess took Abby and handed her to Robert or rather he had no choice as she went back to tending lees wounds. " it should heal by tomorrow but you'll be sore untill then, rest and relax" she told him as she washed of the last of the blood from his neck and bandaged it "These are percoushonary" she told him and pulled up his tattered remains of his shirt to cover them " wash and change carfully I'll check and cgange those later" she moved and cleaned her hands before loking at Abby , finding nothing she sighed " shes just scared like the rest of us" she said softly and brushed some hair out of her face.

Cassidy looekd at the fur and took it from the paper, she looked to Abby as she spoke " want me to get rid of this Abby?" she asked hoping she would say yes " and Edwards right stay with an adult thats here and we'll make sure they won't harm you."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 am

Abbey immediately curled into Robert, who held her close and kissed her. He felt her little fingers claw gently into him as she clutched tight to him, and he felt her tears on his neck.  When Jess asked for the note, Robert took it from Abbey, examined the hair very briefly and then handed it to Jess.  

"Thank you, Jess," Lee said. "Yeah, I need to shower for the day anyway.  I'll be careful." He headed upstairs.

"Papa," Abbey said very softly, "I want my daddy."  Robert nodded.  He needed to go upstairs himself. He took her upstairs.  He simply opened the bedroom door.

Marcus was not in the room, Robert noticed. Neither was Kate or Escobar. It was merely Brian now with Khaat, and Khaat appeared to be either unconscious or sleeping. Brian was writing something in a book, and drinking coffee when the door opened.  He looked up, but when he saw Abbey's tears, he got up immediately.

"Daddy," Abbey reached for him.  

"What's the matter?" he took her from Robert. He felt her trembling when he took her.  

"Doggies want to take me away," she told him very softly, hiding in his neck.

"Doggies? What doggies? Were they here?" he asked. Robert nodded. Brian frowned deeply.  Robert gestured to Abbey, and that was all Brian needed to know for the moment.  "I promise you," Brian whispered into her ear, "I promise you, Abbey.  No one is ever going to take you from me. Nobody."

"I want doggies dead," she said to him.

"Me too, honey," Brian agreed.

"They kill my mama," she said.

"Your mama? No. They didn't. She's not dead. Look," Brian said. "She's here.  Come with me." He took her over to the bed and showed her. "See? Remember her boo boos? Its going to take her some time to get better. But she's not dead."  

Abbey looked at Khaat and then at Remus's portrait.

"She not with you, Unca ReRe?"

"No, Sweetie," the portrait said. "She's only sleeping. Your daddy wouldn't lie to you. Not about that...."  Remus was cut off by Khaat's trying to move. It was painful for her, and it made her groan a bit in her sleep. For Abbey, though, it was relief. She'd seen dead people. They didn't move or make noise. She hung onto her daddy with all she had. Brian picked up the empty coffee pot and was going to try to send it downstairs for a refill, but it was hard to do onehanded. Robert sent the coffee pot and the tea pot back downstairs for refills.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 am

Jess nodded and handed the note to Cassidy who proptly threw it in the fire burning the smelly fur to ashes. Jess nodded at Lees words she could see how the fur burn't black giving off a pungent smell in the room. Jack covered his nose and sneesed. Jess just chuckled and gave him a tissue. " Good now can we get back to normal" she said softly as she watched Robert take Abby up the stairs. Standing she moved to the kitchen and watched as soon aftkay er a coffee pot flew down , placing a fresh one on a tray she sent it up to Khaat and Brians room with several of the still as yet un eaten cookies she had found.

Cassidy opened a window and let the smell out while stephen made the air smell sweet with a muggle air freshner. " shesh that guy needs to wash" Cassidy said and said down on the couch. Jack and Jess both cleaned up the couch where Lee had been sat. " I'd love to know where and how they found this place its suposed to be unplotable" Cassidy said Jess looekd and nodded her self.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Robert looked at Brian and pointed to Khaat, wanting a report.

"She came conscious in the middle of the night," Brian said. "And she went right to sleep. Her vitals are stronger than they were. We've been trying to replace her blood a little at a time, but it takes a lot of energy because she's lost so much."

Robert pointed to the tray and then to Khaat. She wasn't going to recover unless they soon started to make sure she got food and fluids. All the magic in the world wasn't going to change her very human needs.

"I was going to wait til she woke," Brian said. Robert shook his head and pointed again to the tray. He preferred Brian wake her and make sure she ate. "You sure?" Brian asked. Robert nodded. Brian scribbled a note and sent it, in a paper bird, down to the kitchen asking for something very easy for her to eat.

Angus intercepted the paper bird and made a smoothie for her out of orange juice and a number of nutrition potions and powders to have all the nutrients she needed.

"Jess," Angus said. "If you're up to it, why don't you take this up for Khaat and offer to spare Brian long enough to get a shower and some fresh clothes? I'm sure he won't ask you to stay if you're not up to it, but since Robert can't touch her, Brian might appreciate a chance to shower and maybe get some food himself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 62 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top