I got you - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I got you - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I got you

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I got you - Page 3 Empty Re: I got you

Post by Lucca Barone Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 am

"Since you like the idea and you wouldn't want to keep it a secret,here is the awkwardest question you'll ever be asked,would you like to go out with me?We could sneak in the kitchens or next time we go to Hogsmead we could go anywhere you want."He didn't know what she would like to do so she would let her decide."If you want to go to Italy next weekend it's fine by me just tell me were you want to go."

"Don't worry I'm not a Slytherin and even less a Dark Follower I won't be beat up by myself."He said jokingly.He knew that if he'd known Hit had been with a Dark Follower he would have warned her but they had kept it secret so it would have been impossible to know since he wasn't that crazy.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:07 am

She had to admit, it was a bit awkward to be asked out when she'd broken up with her boyfriend a couple of days ago. But honestly, she didn't consider that relationship to really be anything. They were hardly ever together and they rarely did anything together at all. This would be more acceptable.. her and Lucca would be more acceptable, no one would care if two Gryffindors were together.

She looked at Lucca and smiled. "Yes.. I would Lucca. I'd love to." She told him softly and felt her cheeks burn slightly. He alsaid they'd go wherever she wanted and Hitame looked at her feet and held her hands behind her back. "I think... we should sneak into the kitchens. It'll be fun." She smiled at Lucca before extending her hand to take his into her own.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:57 pm

(Hey sorry It took so long I blame finals and the good bye parties)

"It's a date.To the kitchens we shall go."Lucca's face irradiated happiness.He wanted to do the victory dance but the situation was already to awkward to add the dance.He was clueless to what to do know.Did he stay here a little longer or say good night and go to sleep?

"Well I guess good night,Milady."He took her hand and kissed it as he bowed down.He would probably still victory dance in his room were she couldn't see him."I'll go to sleep,unless you want me to stay a little bit longer."He suggested not knowing what she wanted to do.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:34 am

[OOC: It's okay.]

For some reason, this all felt natural to her. A lot more natural than her and Alex ever did. She didn't know if it was because she was a Gryfffindor and he was a Slytherin that it didn't feel normal to her. Maybe, as much as she didn't want to admit it, the house rivalry always held strong in her. She always said she didn't care what house anyone came from, but maybe that wasn't always completely true. Maybe she did care.

When Lucca told her that he was going to bed, something inside her immediately cried out, telling her not to let him leave. She held onto his hand, her grip tightening and she looked down at her feet. Hitame had a slight blush on her cheeks and she sighed. "Don't leave.. please." She said softly. She didn't want him to leave, she wanted him to stay there with her. At least until she was able to fall asleep, because if she was left alone she would probably have nightmares and she would never go to sleep.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum