I got you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I got you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I got you

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I got you Empty I got you

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 pm

(OOC:sorry for the slight gmodding.)
Lucca had just come from the Quidditch field.He had been practicing as keeper since he wanted to ditch the seeker position.He wanted to be able to play any position seeker done, chaser done,beater done, keeper in progress.He wasn't bad at it but he wasn't as good as he was a seeker.He was getting better all the time and in practices he caught at least eight out of ten shots.

He went to take a shower since he was all sweaty and decided to stay near the warmth of the fire.He started his homework.Time flew by past him and it was half past ten and weirdly the common room was empty.He wondered if he had fallen asleep because he couldn't have taken so long doing his homework.He relaxed and started to daydream.He stopped when he saw someone entering the common room through the portrait hole.

"What's up Hit?"He asked her as she walked in.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

I got you Empty Re: I got you

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am

There were too many things going on in her life right now. First Naomi got kidnapped, then she found out that it was a Death Eater who had her sister. And to top things off, she had a less than pleasurable encounter with Alex. Maybe she'd taken things too far, but they had broken up and Hitame wasn't sure what to make of herself now. Everything had happened so quickly and she just wasn't sure if she'd done the right thing by breaking up with him.

She'd been out in the Quidditch Stadium for a while, getting her mind off of things, trying to get back into the rhythm of things so she could get back on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, like she'd told herself she would this year. She hadn't practiced for long though, before she went up to the common room. She'd hoped she would be alone honestly, so she could think about what she was going to do about Naomi.

She had to get her sister back somehow.

As she walked in, Hitame found herself looking at Lucca Barone who was already in there. Even though she'd been hoping to be alone, she was actually a little bit glad that he was there. Lucca was one of the only people she could trust and tell anything to. Almost as soon as he asked what was up, tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Well, for one... I broke up with my boyfriend." she told him softly, lowering her head to look at the her feet.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:46 am

Lucca saw Hitame's eyes watering and then tears rolled down her face.She had broken up with her boyfriend."Oh god,that's terrible.Come here."He said softly as he got up and walked up to her hugging her."It'll be okay,Hit.I got you."Lucca said reassuringly.Lucca might not have had a girlfriend before but he surely knew how a broken heart felt like.He knew how to mend one but he knew it couldn't be done in a couple of seconds and some scars could remain.

"Did he do something bad?"He asked her.He was kind of protective over her and if her boyfriend had done something to hurt her he would break his face and then pick up the pieces and fix him and break him again.He knew how much Hitame had been through and the last thing he wanted was more pain for her.He had never had difficulties in his life.He got good grades easily, didn't have a struggle with money and he definitely hadn't lost someone like Hit.

"I know it hurts but if he did something wrong he doesn't deserve you."He reassured her again.He wanted her life to be fair like his.Why did she have so much pain in her life?He would rather have the pain himself than seeing her like this.He wished that Hit could have his life.It would be so much easier on her.She was too young to go through what she'd gone through but he knew she would remain strong no matter what.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 am

"Thanks.." She responded softly as Lucca hugged her. The thing that worst part about the entire thing about the situation, at least for Alex it probably would be, was that she wasn't so upset about that. The break up was the last thing on her mind, but she figured she might as well start with that. Lucca already knew that Naomi was missing, but he didn't know what she had recently found out. She wasn't sure how she was going to explain everything to him. It was hard to. She didn't even know how to deal with it herself, so she knew he would have almost the same reaction she had.

"No... Well... Our break up ties into something else..." She took a deep breath. "You know about Naomi's disappearance... Well, I found something new out a few days ago." She stopped as fresh tears sprung to her eyes. "Death Eaters took her Lucca... Death Eaters have my sister.. and... He's a part of it." She started shaking. "He helped them. He was supposed to get me to join the Dark Followers so they'd give her back.. and he tried to, but I found out what everything was about and I didn't. I coyldnt handle it. He kept it from me. He kept that he knew where she was from me." Her grief suddenly turned into anger and she clenched her hands into fists.

"He knew where Naomi was. He knew everything and he never told me. He lied about knowing. He lied to me, right in my face. And worst of all, he still wanted to me to forgive him for that. He knows how much Naomi means to me, that she's pretty much the only family I have left. Yet he didn't say anything." She was so frustrated by the entire situation. Alex had known about everything, he'd helped with Naomi's disappearance, and then he'd just lied to her. Leading her to believe that he was a good gut and was going to play the hero in finding Naomi and getting her back. And she would have joined the Dark Followers.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:39 am

Lucca listened to Hit he nodded as she mentioned Naomi's disappearance"Oh no,Hit that's horrible.I promise you that I'll help you get her back if that's the last thing I do.I swear."He hugged her tightly."Believe me Hit I'll make sure he pays for what he has done.He will pay every single bit.That prick."Lucca had gotten angry even if sometimes it took a lot to anger but this was more than a lot this was worse than everything."If I could join them instead of you but I don't think they'd like a Halfblood instead of a pureblood.We'll get her back hit and they will pay.I'll make sure my dad gets him and his family if they are dark wizards.Tell me his name so I can brake his face for you Hit.

"He doesn't deserve anything from you, he doesn't deserve your love or your forgiveness if he deserves anything from anyone it's from my fists.They will give his pretty little face a remodeling."Lucca was so angry he felt his ear's were gonna start smoking"Or actually he deserves something from you, or more like your wand."He added.

"I wish you could have my life.I don't think it's fair you live like this and I don't have important problems in my life."He wished she had an easy life like him maybe if he wished hard enough it would come true"I swear I will get her back or die tryin."He wasn't a coward and he knew his parents would be proud of him if he died like that but he knew he wouldn't die.He would get Naomi back.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 am

"Your blood purity isn't the problem for this." she said softly. "They don't want me because I'm a Pureblood, at least not completely." she sighed. "The main reason they want me to join them is because of my parents. They used to be Death Eaters and since they left, they want to kill them. They think that by having me with them, they'll either come back or I'll build up enough hatred of them to kill them myself." she lowered her head.

The saddest thing about what she said was that she actually thought about joining them for that reason before. She hated her parents so much, and she still did, but before she would have joined the Dark Followers for the sole reason of getting revenge on her parents. To be able to find them and torture or kill them for what they did to her and Naomi. Now she thought that maybe since they didn't have her, but they had Naomi, they would do something to her sister to make her turn on everyone. To carry out the purpose Hitame was supposed to in their plans.

She needed to find Naomi before that happened. She would never be able to forgive herself if they accomplished what they wanted. Even if she was forced to join them anyways, she would do it just to keep Naomi out of it. Lucca wanted to know Alex's name and she hesitated for a moment. He didn't know who her boyfriend was, that he was a Slytherin above all things. Now he knew that he was a part of the Dark Followers, but that didn't help much. She bit her lip and sighed. "His name's Alex Star..." she muttered softly. Lucca knew she had a tendency to get along with those from Slytherin so if he knew who he was, it shouldn't surprise him that she was around a Slytherin. "I think he already got enough from me breaking up with him. But if he tries to come near me, then he'll receive something from my wand." she told him.

"Honestly, even though my life is crappy, I wouldn't change it." she said softly. "I mean, what's life without a few problems and adventures?" she smiled, though it was a fake smile. She had been through too much, especially for a fifteen year old. Most people wouldn't even experience those things until they were way older. She sighed again and looked at Lucca with teary eyes. "Thank you.." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

"You must not join them,we will find the way to get her back. "Said Lucca in a worried voice "I'll get Logan and Jamie to help me look for the Death Eater Headquarters and we will find her. You won't need to join.."Lucca couldn't believe what they wanted her for.He didn't think someone would felt so much hate towards their parents to kill them, not even Logan could have killed his father if he had the chance.

"If this Alex ever hurts you in any way I want to make him pay too.Hexing him won't be enough for me.He will get what he deserves from my fists.Oh and I'll make sure I'm wearing rings or my brass knuckles." He had found brass knuckles in his grandfather's attic an he was allowed to keep them,he thought it might come in handy and this could be the time to use them."If Alex hurts you I'll make sure his last name is Scar." He told her.It was weird he liked her and wanted to protect Hit but not in a brotherly manner in another way but he didn't know what it was.

"Yes, my life is kind of boring but you have way too many problems.If I at least could take some trouble away from your life and put it in mine.You are way too young to go through all this it's too much pressure.You and I have like opposite lives, your life is too much and mine isn't enough.I have almost no problems."What was this?He didn't want Hit to get hurt or have anymore problems in her life, he would have preferred to take the pain himself than seeing her like this.Was this love?
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 am

Hitame looked down at her feet as Lucca spoke. He was willing to get his friends to help him look for her sister. He was willing to let them and himself get hurt just to find Naomi. All because she was the most important person in her life. If she had to speak honestly, Naomi was the whole reason she hadn't given up on life yet. So many things had happened to her and she could have died any of those times, just to keep the pain away, but she didn't. She lived, and all the while, even if she was in pain or on the brink of death, it was the thought of Naomi being alone without her that gave her strength to keep living.

The time she was tortured by Felix Barker, she almost died. No. She did die. She died for a few moments before he brought her back to life to continue torturing her. But while she was gone, she seemed to relive her life as a little girl. With Naomi by her side and their adoptive parents there too, before they were killed. They were all together and happy. After their parents died, Naomi was lost and Hitame had to figure out how to get her to move on without harming her. She didn't want Naomi to have that lost and confused feeling again, if she was gone.

It was the only reason she had survived Felix's torturing a second time. She still had the scars from where he had marked her like she was his toy.

"I'll never join them Lucca. I almost did once though, I won't lie. But it was for a different reason. It was because of my brother. They wanted him too, but they told me that if I joined, they wouldn't take him. We both managed to get out of it though. Sometimes I feel like Xem will join them.. Like he has some hidden darkness within him that will persuade him to join them somehow." she admitted. That was another thing that had her worried now. Naomi and Xem, one of them could end up as a Dark Follower. She didn't want either of them to join them.

"I think it's enough pain for him that I broke up with him Lucca. There's no point in causing him needless pain... for now." she told the older boy softly, finally looking up at him. He kept saying that he would have preferred to have her life and vice versa but Hitame didn't know what to tell him. His life was easier than hers, that was true, but she didn't want him to have her life. It was too much for anyone, even him, to handle. "I wouldn't wish my life on anyone else.." she admitted softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 am

"Hit it's okay even if you almost joined them in the end you didn't join them.What matters is what happened not what almost did."He explained,he didn't want her to feel bad for something that she didn't do even if she almost did.What mattered was that she didn't join the Dark Followers.Lucca kind of knew Hit's brother but he had barely talked with him so he had no idea if he had a dark side he knew everyone had one but he didn't know if Xemnas would go so far."I don't know him very well but because he is your brother I think he won't join."If he was Hit's half-brother or step-brother Lucca still wouldn't think he'd join.

"Okay, I won't hit him."He said in a reluctant tone."But just in case just tell me to break his face and I'll be on my way to doing that."He wanted to hit Alex, no he needed to hit Alex.His protectiveness was pushing him to do so."I know you don't want to change your life but I mean if I could I would take all your pain away and put it in mine I would do it.I get why you wouldn't change your life but I don't like seeing you suffer that much."He wanted to relieve her from all that pain he would rather have to carry the weight for her than see her like this.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 am

"That's what some people thought about our parents. No one believed they would join. No one thought our uncle would join the Death Eaters because he was our father's brother, but he ended up doing it. Just like they did." She explained softly. Lucca didn't know exactly what had happened with her family's history involving the Death Eaters, he only knew bits and pieces she decided to tell him. "Xem might be able to control himself for now, but who knows if later on he'll finally be convinced. I don't want that for him. None of us do." She said softly.

The Death Eaters only wanted her and Xem for revenge. They wanted the two of them to harbor their hatred for their parents and seek to get rid of them, but that was something that even though it was tempting, especially for Hitame, she doubted she'd ever be able to actually do it. Xem on the other hand, she wasn't sure about. Maybe something would convince him to turn on everyone, it would have to be something really convincing, and if it happened she had no idea what she would do to get her brother back from the Death Eaters. She barely knew what to do with their proposal for her, how was she supposed to know what to do about Xem?

Hitame smiled slightly at Lucca as he spoke. "That's sweet Lucca, but its okay. You know I can fend for myself, I've been doing it for so long." She stated in a soft voice.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum