I got you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I got you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I got you

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I got you - Page 2 Empty Re: I got you

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 am

(Do you want Lucca to kiss her, vice versa or mutual?)

"Hit,you are not your parents.You are stronger, and better than them.If you weren't you'd already joined them.Do you trust me?If you do, you know I'm telling the truth."His family had always been very open, there was no blood purism or prejudice against anyone and it didn't sound like her family was the opposite of his."Probably your parents went through this and they weren't strong enough."He had analysed the situation and he  had no clue how his family would react.He would be totally lost if his sister was kidnapped.

He understood Hit because he unferstood Logan.He hated his father with every drop if his soul for what he did but even if somehow his father was resurected and he was convinced to join the DFs, he couldn't have killed his father.He thought Hit or Xemnas couldn't have such evil inside of them.

"Hit, I know I'm the sweetest eye candy there is and that you are the strongest person in the world after my muscles."He paused to see her reaction"Just kidding I had to lighten the mood."
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:22 pm

(OOC: I think Lucca should kiss her. It'd be awkward and Hit wouldn't know what to do with herself.)

Why was she always so stupid and pessimistic? It was kind of hard to be anything but pessimistic with the life she'd had for so long. It honestly wasn't fair, none of it was fair at all. She knew what Lucca was saying was true, she was stronger than her parents but she was also just as weak as them. How that was even possible, she didn't know. But it was. She was strong and weak at the same time, just like her parents were.

But she knew that if she said anything Lucca would just find a way to prove her wrong. "I don't really know what my parents are like.. I've told you before that I was adopted when I was about a year and a half. Naomi wasn't even a year old yet. We never really spent much time with our biological parents. We only knew our adoptive parents. I didn't know they weren't our parents until my second year when I met Xem and Sora." She said softly.

"But you're right. I'm not like my parents, I won't join the Death Eaters like they did." she said somewhat assertive. She wasn't sure if she would never join them, but it would be good to have that little glimmer of hope, even it was very dull in her eyes. She laughed softly at what he said next and shook her head. "You're strange Lucca. But I like that.." she smiled at him slightly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Hit was doubting herself and her strength.He knew that the situation had a 33% of success,meaning that they got Naomi back without Hit having to join the DFs, but he knew if they were convinced they could he knew they'd be able to achieve the goal.He was thinking about one of his favourite quotes: Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Albert Einstein.He believed they could but he had to make her believe it too.

"I know you don't know them and I would know them even less, but as I said before you'd already joined the Dark Followers and guess what you haven't.I know that you might think you are weak but you aren't you just love your sister so much you'd do anything for her, but there are many ways to save her."He had said Jamie and Logan could help him find the DEs Headquarters, and he remembered his father was one" Maybe Logan knows were the Death Eater Headquarters are since his father maybe took him to one of the meetings and if they changed it they will decipher the location of the next one.Just don't give up hope.Believe we'll find her and it will happen."He said reassuringly.

"Exactly, be positive."He said with a soft smile."I might be strange but it worked you laughed I had to, there was too much gloom.Besides you said you liked that about me.So do you like this?"He leaned in closer to her and kissed her.He knew it was a risky move but he just hoped she didn't slap him.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Lucca was talking about getting Jamie and Logan to help them look for the Death Eater Headquarters to get Naomi back and she shook her head immediately. "No, absolutely not Lucca." She said in a half scared tone. "I don't want anyone else to get involved in this. No more. Xem and I are already deep enough, you shouldn't have found out about anything but you did so here you are. But while they may have their own issues with the Death Eaters, I don't want them to get tossed in deeper because of my family issues." She told him.

She'd lost too many people because of the Death Eaters, she didn't want to lose anymore. She was already scared for Lucca, he was deeper in this than she'd ever hoped he would be and she knew that she couldn't get him to leave everything be. It was the only reason she hadn't already tried. But she was always so scared something would happen to him, just like something happened to everyone she loved. The Death Eaters wanted her and her brother, no one else but they knew that she and Xem would never join them, so they want to make them lose everyone and get them backed into a corner so they'll have no choice but to join them.

The next thing that happened caught Hitame completely by surprise. She had never expected anything like that to happen. Luca leaned in and she assumed he was going t tell her something but he got too close and before she could react properly, his lips met hers. Hitame didn't know what to do at all, she closed her eyes though and felt herself slowly sink into the kiss. But then she realized they shouldn't be doing that, she shouldn't, and she quickly tried to pull away from Lucca.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:52 pm

He expected Hitamé to agree with the idea of Jamie and Logan helping to find the headquarters, but she didn't."Why not Hit?Logan's father was an arse and a Death Eater so he wants to the destroy the Death Eaters and Jamie's dad was killed by one of them, they both want revenge and taking away the only leverage they have on you will at least help them move on faster."She kept denying the help of people who would go to great lengths to destroy the Death Eaters."Fine, but know that if they somehow find out that they have your sister, and it won't be because I told them, they'll go and try to save her.

Hit was definitely worried for Lucca's life and friends.He could notice it she didn't want him to get hurt or to even be involved in this, but even if she asked him to get out of it he wouldn't.He wouldn't just leave her to deal with it on her own, he couldn't,wouldn't, and according to his moral codes he shouldn't.He helped his friends even if they didn't want to be helped.He also wanted adventure in his life and he could kill to birds with one stone, he'd help Hit and his life would get less dull and repetitive for at least while he was helping her.

He kissed her, she pulled away."Dick move, right?"Said Lucca wincing at his stupidity, and it wasn't even stupidity spelled right it was "stoopidity".He had kissed one of his friends and she pulled back, his instincts told him he shouldn't do it but he wanted to and in a very long time he ignored his instincts."I'm so sorry,Hit.I shouldn't have done that."Lucca started walking away towards the stairs leading to his dormitory.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:37 am

She knew how hardheaded her friends and Lucca's friends were and she also knew that she wouldn't be able to stop them from finding out and involving themselves in Naomi's disappearance and getting her back. She wanted to keep everyone safe, but it seemed like that goal was always further and further away from being able to be completed. Hitame didn't know what she was supposed to do, but at the same time she didn't want to do anything. She wanted the help, she didn't want to do everything alone like she had for so many years. But it risked her friends' lives and she didn't want that.

The sixteen year old didn't know what to do with herself after what had just happened. It was so fast and while a part of her didn't want to admit it, she had enjoyed it a little. She liked the kiss and the fact that Lucca was the one who'd kissed her. She didn't know exactly how to react to the situation and the reason why he kissed her though. There really wasn't any reason for what had happened and she had just been caught completely off guard. He began to apologize for what he'd done and walk toward the dormitories and Hitame immediately turned and grabbed his arm, by the wrist. She didn't want him to leave, especially not now.

"Don't leave Lucca.. please..." She said softly, looking down at the floor. "It's okay... What you did is okay, don't worry.. I - I liked it..." She continued in a softer voice. She couldn't believe she was saying that but it was the truth, she had liked the kiss. She supposed that he needed to know that she liked it though, that way he didn't feel bad about what had happened.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 am

As he walked Hitamé grabbed him and told him to stay, his regret was still there but it was slightly less.Then she said she'd liked the kiss.Which could mean two things she had just liked the kiss because he was a good kisser or because she liked him, and since He actually liked her he hoped the latter was why she'd liked the kiss.He turned around to face her.

"You liked it?"He said in an insecure tone of voice.His regret slowly disappeared as he asked her."This will go in the plus column of not following my instincts."He added jokingly.He was happy as can be.He kissed the girl he liked and it seemed as if she liked him back."I'm guessing we both want to keep it a secret right?"

"So what do we do?This hasn't ever happened to me and I'm guessing it hasn't ever happened to you."He thought since she had liked the kiss and so did he the awkwardness would be gone but it still remained.She didn't want him to leave and he didn't really want to leave he just wanted the awkwardness to be gone.

Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:17 am

Hitame smiles a bit awkwardly at Lucca. What should they do? She wasn't exactly sure of what should happen now. They could keep it a secret, or they could be open about what had judt happened. They could ignore what they felt or they could embrace it and see what happened afterwards. Hitame felt like Lucca wouldn't want to take the risk though, she wasn't sure of course, but then she thought maybe it was best to keep everything a secret. She didn't want him to get hurt because of her.

But at the same time she sort of didn't want to keep it a secret. Maybe she'd just left Lucca decide what they should do. "I don't know.. whatever you want to do is fine with me Lucca. " she said softly. A small part of her wanted him to say that he didn't want to keep it a secret, but she also knew that if someone else found out about this, if they found out she liked him.. then they'd go after him.

No matter who it was, they always went after someone because Hitame scared about them. Everyone she's ever cared about has had at least one bad thing happen to them, and it usually turned out that it happened because they were either related to her or they were someone she cared about deeply. She didn't want that to happen again.. she didn't want to risk losing Lucca like she'd lost others before..
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucca Barone Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 pm

"Maybe keeping it secret would be the best thing.I mean it was just a kiss no one has to know about that,  it's not like we are a 'thing'."Lucca stopped and wondered he would have liked it if they were a thing so he would ask her."Be blunt if you have to but answer honestly, would you like if we were a 'thing'?"Was he asking her out?he didn't even know it didn't feel like that was what he was doing.Then he thought it sounded weird Hitamé had just broken up with her boyfriend and he was already asking her out.

"If we do become a couple would you want to keep it secret?because it is fine with me."He knew that she might not want people to know she was dating someone new.He liked her and he would wait the necessary amount of time for her to be ready to go out in public with him.He then  noticed he was being a wee bit too hopeful.
Lucca Barone
Lucca Barone
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 pm

She would have been ready for anything besides the question he asked her. It sounded a bit like he was asking her out in a way and she didn't know how to respond. She had judt broken up with Alex and that had hurt her a lot, but they were never really dating in public. Everything had been kept a secret between them.

She took a deep breath and looked at Lucca. "Honestly..? I wouldn't mind it. I'd actually kind of like it.." she told him softly, with a slight blush forming on her cheeks. That was rare for Hitame, she rarely blushed for anything. "If we do become a couple.. I don't think I'd want to keep it secret... I kept everything secret with Alex because I was scared and doubtful.. He's a Dark Follower and a Slytherin.. I didn't want him to get hurt because he was with a Gryffindor Potter's Army member.." she muttered quietly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum