Roleplay Anyone? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay Anyone? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay Anyone?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay Anyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Anyone?

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:45 am

ok... sorry it took so long, was a bit blank at first! Anyways, here it is Mary/Mars
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

No no, It's alright. Smile I'll post back as soon as I can, it's storming pretty bad right now and my internet is not working very well at all.
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

wow sorry for this long reply! Do you mind if we wait a bit before we do the Mavis/Mary or Romeo/Mary thread? It's just I am in eleven different threads across my characters at the moment so when a few of them come to an add (which some are nearly) then could we make it?
It's just I wouldn't want to not give any attention to the thread or for it to affect another thread because I'd feel bad on the other person or on you then haha?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh no that's completely okay! Actually I'm having to put off RPing at the moment. I'm on vacation and on the last three days of it, going home Friday and won't be there until late saturday morning. I thought I was going to be able to give a lot of attention but was very wrong. My last couple days got jammed packed with stuff so I'm having to wait until I get back home to continue in all the topics I'm in already. :/
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi! Maria should already know two of my characters (Gisele Delacour and Katarina Rookwood) IC because they all room together! They also share a room with Cerelia Avery and Addie Reynolds so I was thinking when the school year starts again we could have a mass thread and have a girls night in the dorms if you want. I've got a lot of other characters too but she's most likely to know those.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top