Roleplay Anyone? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay Anyone? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay Anyone?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay Anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Anyone?

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:08 pm

I have my girlies and my ... Baldric. *facepalm*

Okay, from the top! *drum roll*

Cerelia Avery - Maria and Cerelia have probably shared a dorm since First Year along with Gisele Delacour and Katarina Rookwood so perhaps we could say they're already firm friends to save on the awkward three or so threads where they do the whole awkward-just-meeting thing. Perhaps they can all go on holiday together? N'aw. Maybe they met at Hogwarts - whereas Cer and Kat grew up together - and became friends that way. Perhaps they partnered together in classes and stuff and did the teenage-girl thing where they prattle about boys and shoes and stuff? Haha. Besties! Very Happy

Cordellabella Quinn - DELLLAAAA... will flirt her socks off. Then possibly remember that Maria is her girlfriend's roommate and probably cool off a bit. Della's only just really getting to know Gisele's roommates and so probably wouldn't really know Maria that well. But Della's friendly, a Slytherin, and largely a bucket full of fun. She'll probably philosophize about where Maria's going wrong with guys - because Della clearly knows all and assumes everything because she's secretly a Rookwood. Wheee! But friends. Sort of friends, I guess.

Can you see how intertwined my characters are with Em's? Tis a cross between maddening and terrible but utterly wonderfububble.

Melissa Finnigan - MILLIE. She's insane, smokes too much, drinks too much and dabbles in things she shouldn't. She's hyperactive, fun-loving and will do anything, really, as long as she's in the mood for it. Although unfortunately it's just a front for a rather upset girl who has suffered quite a bit. But she's a Gryffindor so she's insatiably friendly and perhaps she and Maria partnered together sometime in class?

OKAY.. *wipes brow* .. they were my seventh years - my babies. D':

Now to my sixth's.

Gracie Llewellyn - She's a painfully shy Hufflepuff Werewolf - in that order - and is incredibly loyal and very friendly to anyone she comes across so long as they treat her much the same way. I doubt that Maria and Grace will have crossed paths much but you never know! Perhaps Maria tutors Grace? They could be study partners!

Baldric Wood - .... Dear lord. He's a Gryffindor - like, the epitome of. Fierce, loyal, brave, hot-headed and always, always right. Regardless, he's a passionate friend and a terrible flirt and would definitely be up for helping Maria out any time she likes - he's particularly keen on saving damsels. He's got a hero complex - as do all Gryffindors. Haha.

I also have a few Grads:

Elijah Krum - A menace in human form. Drinks far too much. Chases women he shouldn't. That's him in short. He is a good father though. Tis a plus.

Athena Rookwood - A mother at, like, nineteen. Has become highly paranoid and is trying to keep together a broken family but is, undeniably, struggling.

Helene Delacour - A Potion-addicted Healer who considers herself a functioning addict. She's loving, kind and warm-hearted but has a lot of inner demons she'd rather not face up to. She much prefers her facade.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Clara Cadwallader wrote:Let's say Clara. She is mostly the one with who I need some post. She doesn't have at the moment any threads. Sure she can be Maria's best friend and sure we can do it that way like you suggested. The Broomstick sounds good.

But yeah I'll be brb now for long time. I need to go outside.

That sounds great then! I'll make the topic within the next hour and should have it ready for you when you come back. Smile Here's the topic for you! Hope it's not too short.

Towards Eli: I love it! Yes let's go with that for Cerelia and Maria! They absolutely can be besties and I so agree, it saves on the awkward first meeting bits! Love it Very Happy

And I think Della sounds like someone Maria would get along great with and have some fantastic talks with as well!

And yes but that's what makes it all amazingly interesting!

I do see Millie and Maria being friends or just classroom buddies! I think they would get along great as well. Millie sounds fun and while Maria doesn't smoke, she does drink a little but tends not to on school nights because she fears it would interfere with her studying.

Ooooo, Grace is shy as well? Nice the two shy girls. I feel like Maria would have at some point been offered by a Professor to help tutor students and that she got with Grace and they met two or three times a week? Sounds very Mariaish lol Razz

Oooo Baldric sounds fun! I say yes to him as well! Very Happy

Oh gesh if I keep this up, I'm going to be busy for weeks on end... PERFECT Very Happy

And might I say... You have a ton of characters xD How do you do it lovely?

Well I don't see how Maria would have crossed paths with Elijah unless she had met him at the leaky cauldron or the hogs head or something of the sorts.

I think since Athena is nineteen that perhaps Maria might have seen her at Hogwarts in Maria's younger years and then recognized her in Diagon Alley perhaps? Stopped and said hi or some of the sort, though Maria is quite shy. Not sure if she would just walk right up to Athena but she might if Athena looked troubled.

Hmm... On Helene, I'm not sure how Maria would have crossed paths with her at all at any time but that's ok because I'm pretty sure I'll be roleplaying with most of your characters at this point xD

So Eli, who would you like to start with first and any preferences on the place? Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:40 pm

hiya Maria!

Meet Shane here, he's my 6th going on 7th year Gryffindor. He loves singing and hanging out with his three best friends. He also loves reading and is quite smart something his best friends don't really know about him. He can be alittle self centered at times, but he's very sweet and down to earth type of guy!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Ooh... yay! shall I start this lovely thread or shall you?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Shane I would love to post with you and Maura if you could that would be great Smile I've got to go take care of a few things. I'll be online but I won't be able to focus completely on PA for about an hour or two. Shane if you'd like as well, you could start a topic too and I'll post back as soon as I can ^_^
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

I am usually behind on posts. I'm pretty much caught up at the moment, though - for once.

Amazing, though! We could have a couple of threads to start. Maybe Cerelia and Maria, Baldric and Maria and Maria and Della, perhaps?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Sounds good too me! How about once I am done with what I'm doing, I'll make Cerelia and Marias, and you start on one of the other two for now? Then later we can decide who shall start the third one. Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Alrighty! Smile
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:48 pm

I hope you don't mind Cafe Twin Montez for Cerelia and Maria's topic. Smile Here it is! Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 am

sorry for the long wait, but here it is!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top