Roleplay Anyone?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplay Anyone? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplay Anyone?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay Anyone? Empty Roleplay Anyone?

Post by Maria Lanchester Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm

How Many Characters You Want: no more than three please
What characters you want: 6th-7th or Graduates please
Level of RP: At least above word count
What you want to RP about: Well Maria is very shy so your character would have to try and get her talking. Easily done by talking about books or music or classes.
Location: I was thinking the Three Broomsticks but if you have something better in mind that's alright too
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Anyone? Empty Re: Roleplay Anyone?

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I have:

Olivia Jones - Sixth year Ravenclaw. She's not very trusting of guys but she's okay with girls. She can be sarcastic and temperamental, but she's fun if you get to know her.

Kaiden Poliakoff - Seventh year Slytherin. He's sorta like a pretty boy jerk. He's mean to almost everyone, but now he's 'mellowed'. He tries to hide it by still acting like a jerk some times but it doesn't exactly work anymore.

Damitrius d'Eath - Seventh Year Gryffindor. She's a dark follower. Damitrius had a sort of mental breakdown after her best friend died and now she's just lost it.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Oohh, I like the sound of Kaiden! Maria wouldn't be sure how to react if he acted as a jerk to her but it would be interesting to play it out, also since he is a boy it might just double the shyness a bit.

I also like the sound of Olivia as well, she sounds like so much fun to post with just like Kaiden.

Also Damitrius would be interesting considering Maria's father died from cancer, Maria would know how Damitrius is feeling. And Maria is neutral and doesn't have much to say about either side so would get worried about Damitrius being a dark follower so to say.

I like them all, anyone is fine by me! Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:49 pm

What about Kaiden/Maria first? We can have threads with the three of them, but maybe we should start with him?
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Hmm.

I have Hallie Cooper - Ex Gryffindor, just graduated and hoping to become an auror. She is adventurous, mischievous and fun living but chances are she wouldn't really just walk up to your character.

I have Mavis Oakes - Entering 6th year, Gryffindor. Has only one or two friends, doesn't understand social ques, clumsy and causes chaos. Goes by the nickname Oddball Oakes but others but she isn't aware of this. Mavis is pretty in your face and would go up to her in a pub I guess.

Then, although he isn't a 6th or 7th year, the 5th year Romeo Zabini. Dark, mysterious, popular among the girls and is mature for his age. He would definatly go up to her and try to disarm her with charm, flirt in a subtle way, try to get her to fall for him. He is that kind of person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:30 pm

I have seventh year gryffindor Clara Cadwallader. She is mostly up to everything. She is friendly and also brave and loyal.

Then I have Emily Night, the seventh year Syltherin. She can be quite mean and B**** if she wants. She is friendly only then when she needs something - I think.

There is Noelle Perkins, who just graduated. She is ex-hufflepuff. She is quite emotional person. She doesn't have many friends.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 am

Olivia M. Jones wrote:What about Kaiden/Maria first? We can have threads with the three of them, but maybe we should start with him?

Sounds good too me! I'm off to bed now though so I'll make the post in the morning.

Romeo:

I think you're right on Hallie, if she isn't one to walk up then that wouldn't work because neither is Maria.

Mavis sounds like fun however I would like to post with her

While Maria wouldn't go for Romeo mainly because Maria wouldn't like being older but it would be fun to post with Romeo so I'm all for it and if you'd like we could always change the location to be more suitable if you feel the Three Broomsticks isn't. Smile

Clara:

Ok so Clara, Yes I would like to post with her. I think her and Maria would get along great! I feel like Clara would have been someone Maria would have gone to after her dad passed away. If you'd like would could roleplay it that way? Make it interesting for Clara to already know everything about Maria and be her best friend if you'd like? Up to you though.

Emily, uhm though it does sound interesting, Maria is the type of person who doesn't like it when people are nice only when they need something. She would find it predictable and quite irritating so I don't think that would go well. Though if an enemy or rival is what you are looking for, for Emily, that might work then?

I think Noelle and Maria would get alone pretty well. Maria likes to help people feel better so that might be good for Noelle's emotions? Let me know whom and we pick someone other then the three broomsticks if you'd so choose. Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 am

Hiya!

I have two Charries here that you can RP with if ya like! Wink

Maura Goldstein:
She's my 6th going on 7th year Hufflepuff. She's very fun loving and loves doing new things! She loves reading and music as well, so I see them getting along very well!

and....

Sarah Nesbitt:
she's my 6th going on 7th year Gryffindor, she in need of everything, she loves singing but she's a bit of a troublemaker!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 am

Oooh yes I think Maria and Maura will get along swell. I would love to post with her!

Sarah seems fun as well so I wouldn't mind posting with her too.

At Olivia: I've created your topic for Maria and Kaiden :)It's right  here

Romeo, Clara and Maura: Just let me know which character you would like to start off with to post with Maria and if you want, where you'd like the topic to be and I'll make the topics for you Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 am

Let's say Clara. She is mostly the one with who I need some post. She doesn't have at the moment any threads. Sure she can be Maria's best friend and sure we can do it that way like you suggested. The Broomstick sounds good.

But yeah I'll be brb now for long time. I need to go outside.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top