Hug Hunting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hug Hunting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hug Hunting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hug Hunting - Page 5 Empty Re: Hug Hunting

Post by Vivianna Varnes Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

"I think it's something to do with the paint," the elder teenager said slowly, drawing out the words unsurely, "I could be wrong, but I think I read that somewhere. It was years ago though, so who knows."

The two walked in companionable silence for a few minutes, simply enjoying the other's comforting company. It wasn't until their feet led them to the Great Hall, that the redhead found herself blinking a few times in shock. It wasn't like she'd really been paying attention to where they were going, but lack of observation wasn't a common thing in the Slytherin's world. Before she could even wrap her head around the moment, Vivianna realized that there was noise coming from inside the grand room. A dull roar, like there always was during mealtimes. Right, mealtimes, supper.

Sending Bertie a questioning glance, the female shrugged and stated, "looks like we'll have to do with a rain check on that walk around the grounds. I hadn't even realized what time it was, you hungry?"
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Hug Hunting - Page 5 Empty Re: Hug Hunting

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 am

Bertie, who had been absorbed in his ever expanding mind of questions about magical art, too hadn't realised how much time had passed on their stroll through the castle. Nor was it until Vivianna announced their arrival at The Great Hall did he realise where they were. He had spent the later half of the stroll examining the aged frames and wizards within them. Even when they reached the marble staircase in the entrance hall did it not click in his mind, he had instead began to think about the art without the need to see it.

Upon the mention of food a rumble escaped Bertie. He giggled. That answered Vivianna's question. Pushing open the doors into The Great Hall the bubble of student chatter and smell of roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli assorted meats and yorkshire puddings ensnared Bertie's senses. 'It was nice seeing you Viv.' The Ravenclaw told his older sister, smiling before hurrying off to sit with one of his friends at the Ravenclaw table, the thought of magical art erased from his mind as it was replaced with many questions of how and who could cook such splendid suppers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top