who are you - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who are you - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who are you

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who are you - Page 4 Empty Re: who are you

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Nick stroked Quelyn's hair, trying to find an awnser to her question. "Love is when you always want to be around a person. It's when you always want that person to feel good, and it hurts you when their sad. Your daddy did love your mommy. When she passed he was heartbroken. Every person deals with heartbreak a different way. It's how you handle it. I don't know if it can be fixed. I loved her for about four years" he said softy. Nick kissed Quelyn on the forehead and laid back against the wall.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Jacquelyn put her arms around Nicks neck. "Did your mummy love you?" She asked once last question. She was sure her mother had loved her but that love went away when she left the earth. "Maybe she will come back." She said trying to be optimistic for Nick. "Maybe she will love you too." She said quietly. "If she can she might. Right?" Quelyn blinked a few times before closing her eyes and thinking. she thought about ways she could make Nicks heart heal itself. She thought of how she could help him. She didn't want him to be sad like she had been.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

"I.... I don't know if she will. I don't know what she looks like, or even what her name is. My sister raised me. When she left I raised myself. Now I raise you" he said. Nick didn't know if he wanted his mom back. She was probably with some other guy and maybe even forgot about him. "I want to have kids one day. But the girl who I want doesn't want me" he said sadly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm

"Think happy," Quelyn said quietly, "If you think happy and she sees you happy, she will be happy. Happy is a good thing. Sadness is not fun at all. Can we be happy together?" She looked up at Nick tilting her head to the side. "Can we get rid of all the sadness?" Here big brown eyes made her look like a child even younger than she really was as she looked up at Nick. "Maybe if she doesn't want you in the way you want her, maybe she's not worth it...." Quelyn's voice trialed off at the thought. it was not something he wanted to hear. it wasn't something anyone would want to hear.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 pm

"Happy! You expect me to be happy" Nick screamed as he stood up. "I don't have any family! The girl I loved left me for somebody who doesn't care about her! And I can't play Quidditch no more! Now how the hell can I think happy!" Nick shouted at Quelyn. He wasn't angry at her, he was just mad at the world. He sat down against a wall and began to cry.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Quelyn backed away from Nick as he screamed and shouted. She backed into a corner her back to the wall hugging her knees to her. "you, have family." She whispered hiding with in herself. Nick was being scary, angry like her father. "You have me." She stated quietly. Tears had come to her eyes as she watched nick, who had started to cry himself. Carefully she stood up and tiptoed over to Nick. Putting her harms around him she whispered quietly. "I think i love you," she didn't know how she meant it just that there were different types of love the one her parents had shared, like the one nick wanted, and the one Quelyn had shared with her mother. "I don't want bad things to happen to you."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm

What Quelyn had said made Nick feel good. It was nice to know that someone cared for him. Nick cleared his tears. "Are you excited for tomorrow. I have a room set up for you and everything" he said. The librarian walked back to them. Quickly, Nick casted an invisibility charm on him and Quelyn. It only lasted until she walked away. "We should leave, most people are already in their common rooms" he suggested.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

"Yes i am, very excited." Quelyn said nodding happy he wasn't yelling anymore. She held tight to nick as the teacher walked past them seemingly not to see them. that's when she realized nick had cast a charm over them, and she really couldn't see them. once they were gone he recommended that they leave. "Okay," she stuttered nodding her head. She watched the way the librarian had walked off to hoping she wouldn't come back the way she had came. Standing quietly she held her hands out to help nick stand up.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Nick nearly pulled Quelyn down as he stood up. He gently picked her up. She appeared to be sitting on his arm. He began to walk to the Ravenclaw tower. Nick began to remember the first time he'd went to the Ravenclaw tower. It was with Cecilia, the day they started dating. "So you can meet me in the Great Hall at nine, or Gryffindor tower at eight" he said. When they were in front of the entrance Nick put her down. "See you tomorrow" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

"I'll be at the tower," Quelyn said giving him another hug not wanting him to leave. "Good Night," She whispered. She smiled up at Nick and waved before skipping off to her bed in the Ravenclaw tower where she did not sleep. Instead she sat there wondering what the next day would be like. she wondered what Nick's house would be like. or if it was now there house. she smiled to herself in the dark and moved to sit at the window and watch the stars.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum