who are you - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who are you - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who are you

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who are you - Page 3 Empty Re: who are you

Post by Nick Potter Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

The fact that Quelyn had heard her mother talk to her surprised him. If she were a ghost Nick would've seen her too. But only Quelyn heard the voice. "Maybe she has been with you all along and now that your being loved your connection with her grew strong enough for her to speak" he suggested. "Spring break is soon. Maybe you could see your new home and get used to things" he said. "I don't expect you to do anything but enjoy yourself. You don't need to call me dad or change your last name. I just want you to be a child and be happy.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 am

"She didn't reall talk out loud. But I saw her she smiled like she use to." Quelyn said and looked up at nick. "But I would love to stay with you over brake." She said quietly. "But before I do I must tell you I am part vampire. I was born the way I am and will fully mature at the age of seventeen or eighteen like my father did. Then I will no longer age." She spoke quietly afride he wouldn't like her after he found out. "I do not need blood to survive though. Not like a full vampire would." Nick was the first person she had ever told about this and he would possibly be the last since she would never have children of her own. She studied his face waiting for a reaction to be apparent to her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 am

"Well that does not change my opinion of you Quelyn. You are my family now. It's the way you were born. Maybe someday I'll find a way for you to have children of your own. Being a vampire doesn't change the way I think of you." He said. Nick had never known any vampires but Quelyn was a part vampire. "It's almost time to eat dinner, want to go to the Great Hall" he asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 pm

"Okay," Quelyn said smiling. She wrapped her little arms around nick, "Thank you," She whispered. she didn't thank him for taking her out of her home but for understanding and not caring what she was.
As he mentioned food Jacquelyn's stomach growled. she hadn't eaten in at least three days almost a week so food sounded wonderful. "I would like that very much," Quelyn said with a slight giggle and a nod of her head.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Nick led her by the hand to the Great Hall. People gave him strange looks, but he didn't care. For the first time in about two weeks, he was happy. He opened the door and let go of her hand. "I'm going to get my plate. I'll meet you over there" he said as he pointed to an empty section at a table. Nick put multiple slices of ham, and a giant lump of mashed potatoes on his plate. He began to eat for the first time in a week.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Quelyn skipped as Nick lead her to the great hall. Noticing all the looks others gave the two of them Quelyn stayed close to Nick though he had pointed out where he would meet her. She didn’t want to be too far from him with so many people watching her. She watched as he filled his plate and picked up a small piece of ham placing it in her mouth as they walk past the table. She looked up at nick with the same wide scared eyes as when they had met just a little bit ago, showing she didn’t like ho many people where around them.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Nick looked up at Quelyn. She looked scared and frightened. "What's wrong Quelyn" he asked. Nick began to feel worried. Just a second ago she was fine, now she was frightened and scared. Of course it would happen the moment he took his eyes of her. "Would you like to go somewhere with less people" he asked, remembering she didn't like crowds of people.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 am

She gave a slight nod hugging nicks arm as a small scared child would a parents leg. "Could we?" She whispered her eyes darting back and fourth as she tried to watch all the people around then that could possibly try a d harm them in some way. She looked like a scared little mouse in a room full of hungry cats all waiting for the perfect time to pounce, and she did not like being that exposed to so many possibly dangerous or angry people. She preferred people like nick who were calm and pancante. Yet she wondered why nick seemed so sad. He was older, so she doubted any one would try and bully him. He didn't look like his daddy hit him. She wondered if his mommy died too.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:39 am

Nick led Quelyn to the library. They went straight to the back of the restricted section where nobody went. It wasn't well lit back there. He gently picked Quelyn up and sat down, like he would do Cecilia. "So I suppose I should tell you about myself. I have two older brothers and an older sister. I have not seen them since I was fifteen. When I was two my mom left our family. My dad killed himself. Most recently I fell in love, and got my heart broken" after finishing his sentence he began to cry.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:54 pm

"What is love?" Quelyn asked laying her head on nicks shoulder and looking up at him. She hadn't been held or hugged since her mother had died and it was strange to her but it was comforting. And she didn't really understand the concept of love or having a broken heart. "Did my daddy love my mummy? Is that why he gets angry? Dose he have a broken heart? If he does and you do why aren't you like him?" she had a lot of questions that had gone unanswered over the years, mostly about being a 'normal' person. "Can it be fixed?" She asked wanting to help nick like he had helped her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum