who are you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who are you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who are you

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who are you - Page 2 Empty Re: who are you

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 pm

The door appeared to the room. "I've never danced before... But I will if you teach me" he told her quietly. He led her into the room. There were purple tapestries hanging on the walls. A wooden dance floor was also in place. "What about family" he asked. Around the room were multiple music instruments and stereos. "The room provides things for you from your wish" Nick explained.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Quelyn couldn't understand why nick did not know how to dance since she had learned at such a young age. a huge smile formed on her face as she steped onto the wooden floor and twirled around.
What about family?,
"My mom taught me how to dance when I was just learning how to walk, but then she passed away when she was giving birth to my brother. My father isn't around much anymore, and no one is happy when he is." Quelyn answered not wanting to explain why people were not happy around her father who was an angry drunk.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

"My mom was killed by pneumonia when I was two, my dad left us and I was raised by my sister" he said. He extended his arms against Quelyn and tried to dance with her. He soon fell however. "Well if you want you could live with me" Nick offered. Nick would want a child, especially a daughter as he grew to love Mollie as his own and Quelyn might keep him focused and give him a reason to survive. That, and this girl had started to grow on him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

"Is your sister nice?" Quelyn asked wondering what it was like to have a sister or a sibling of any kind seeing as her brother died along with her mom. "But daddy would get mad if i left." she said sadly. she was sure it would be nice to live with Nick. "When he found me he would take me back. Its not nice when he takes me back." the sadness in her eyes deepened and she took her hair down trying to hide the fading bruises around her neck and on her shoulder from nick. She didn't really want him to know why she was so sad beside the fact that she didn't have a real family anymore. she twirled away from nick sadly.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Nick got back up. "He would not find you, I would protect you. I would not lose you like I lost everybody else I loved" he told her. Before Quelyn put her hair down Nick saw the bruises. "I see your bruises Quelyn. Your father should be in Azkaban for a life sentence." He told her. Nick wrapped his arms around Quelyn and pulled her into a hug. "I have been sad lately, so have you. We need each other" he explained. Nick let her go. "So when will you teach me to dance" Nick asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

"He doesn't mean to do it," Quelyn whispered when nick spoke of the thing she was trying to hide. "He is just as sad as us. He misses mummy just like i do. HE just shows it in a different way than i do." she felt the strange feeling of being hugged. she wasn't sure what to do as he hugged her and tears come to her eyes. This is not something she had felt since before her mother had passed. "I can teach you when ever you want me to. but its ballet so you may not want me to." She said stepping away from him and wiping her tears from her eyes.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

"But do you deserve it Quelyn" Nick asked. Nick's hand wiped away the tears that started to come out of her eyes. Nick gently kissed her on the forehead. Quelyn deserved to be loved, and if her father didn't do it, he would. Nick started to skip and jump and twirl around the room. "I'm doing ballet" Nick said with a laugh. However, he soon got dizzy and had to stop.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Quelyn watched as Nick skipped and twirled around. "Your wonderful at that," She said sadly yet she giggled. Placing her feet in the first position she looked down before taking off across the room in a string of grand jetes, twirls, and different other dance moves. Then she noticed a piano in the corner far from her. she skipped and slid over to the piano sitting on the bench to play her favorite piece. Smiling she remember her moms smile, but this was different. it was as if her mother was sitting beside her giving her permission to go with nick. It as if her mother had come back to show her approval of this guy. "What about daddy?" she asked, "Who will take care of him?" she asked tilting her head to the side as she looked up at an invisible person, but then the image of her mother disappeared.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

"Your father. Hmmmm. We could get him a butler or a maid. Even get him a new home if you wish" Nick said as he sat near her at the piano. Quelyn was good at it. "That's a pretty song. Who taught you" he asked. Nick was never good at piano. "If you do live with me I'll homeschool you if you want. You'll get your own room. I'll buy you a new wardrobe. I shall even get you a piano. " he told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 am

"Mummy was just here," Quelyn said looking up at nick now, "she was telling me it's okay for me to go with you. But she disappeared before answering me about daddy." Quelyn looked sacred and confused once again. "Why hasn't she come to be before?" She asked. Nick had asked who had taught her how to play. "A melody of people starting with mum. The Darius says I have talent. I watched him play then replayed what he had. It's how I knew mommies melody. She use to play it all the time." Nick had gone on to describe what living with him would be like and she believed she would like it a lot. And now she knew she could trust him because her mother seemed to have. "Mommy approves of you thinks you would be good for me. I think I would be good for you," she said unmoving.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum