death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

death before life, the worst isn't over

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 4 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

"So she can be feed to an owl?" Cecilia asked her eyes growing wider as she held cupcake closer to her protectively. "I'm sorry but that will not be happening." she scratched the head of the animal she held. She rather keep it safe than have it be murdered by some other animal for no reason at all. "it has a right to live just like any other creature on this planet." she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she allowed it to die like she had her son.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 4 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 pm

"Ok" was all he had to say. He went and sat down against a trophy case. He felt like he had offended her in some way, which made him sad. Dave went over to Cecilia and looked as if he wanted to play with his sister. There was no way that Nick could tell how Cecilia was feeling. He couldn't tell if she was mad at him or what exactly she was feeling. The only thing he could tell was that she was upset about the loss of her son.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Cecilia walked over to Nick and knelled next to him, "Why are you upset?" She whispered tilting her head to the side. she blinked not seeing any reason for nick to be upset over anything. "Did i do something wrong?" She asked quietly. scared she had. she looked down at Dave and released Cupcake to go play with him. "I'm sorry," She said and carefully got up to move away from nick.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

"You didn't do anything wrong. I've just kinda realized something yesterday"he said quietly almost like a whisper. "I realized that even though I do want to be with you, I can't. After graduation your going to be in your arranged marriage with that one dude. And I can't prevent that" he further explained. Nick was deeply saddened by this. "So unless if you convince your dad to cancel the wedding, then I think it's unfair for there to be an, us" he finished his statement and buried his head in his lap.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

"There is something else I found out recently." Cecilia whispered, "I am all alone in this world. Raphael's parents pulled out of the arranged marriage when the heard I was carrying the child of a muggle man." She looked away from nick. "No one wants me. I don't know what i am going to do. I can barely care for myself how am i going to care for a child?" she used the wall to balance her self as she stood up and walked away her arms across her chest and resting on her stomach. She stood in front of a shelf that held many trophies her back to nick.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Nick was relieved but sad because she was. He got up and walked over to her. Gently, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "Your not alone, you have me. And believe me when I say that I do want you" he said quietly. "And I don't care whose child you're carrying, it doesn't change my feelings about the way I feel about you" he finished. Dave was laying on his back like he fell and couldn't get back on his feet. He moved away from Cecilia and placed him on his feet, he turned and looked at Cecilia.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 am

"Thank you for being here for me now, but I have no clue how long that is going to last. Every person who has ever been close to or I have loved has left me. I do not know how long this will last." She blinked back tears as she spoke whising what she had said was not true. Yet it was, first her mother, the Eli and Jake, now her unborn son who would never have the chance to live and Raphael, who she suspected never liked her, and Nick was bound to be next.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 am

"I won't leave you. Ever" he said kissing her on the nose. He wrapped her into a hug that brought many emotions. After almost what seemed like a long time he let go of her. "You've had a lot of heartbreak, I won't be one" he said quietly. Now Nick didn't know how he wouldn't be able to not break her heart, but he would try. Dave went over to Cecilia and stared up at her. "For them only being three weeks old they're pretty smart, now here's Dave where's Cupcake" he inquired.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 pm

"How can you promise?" She asked quietly, looking up into his eyes. "How do you know what you will feel months or years from now or even Tomarrow?" Nick had looked away from her once again and down at Dave and asked about Cupcake, "I thought she was playing with Dave," she answered panic in her voice. She had lost track of her Pygmy puff and if she could not keep track of the creature how would she keep track of her child.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

This was what he was afraid of. He couldn't promise her anything like that. "I don't know just yet but I do know that I'll be here for you for a long time" he answered as best as he could. Nick followed Dave to a large trophy case surrounded by glass. Cupcake was inside. He walked around it and found no way to open it. There was a hole in the bottom of it where Cupcake probably got in. Nick violently kicked the glass and left six shatter marks on it, like it would be if a baseball hit a windshield.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top