death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

death before life, the worst isn't over

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 3 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:10 pm

"It is cold but it was quiet," Cecilia said quietly, "it was the one place I didn't expect anyone to come, not even you." She looked up at the large window and sighed, "but I guess it would be best if we did try and find a place warmer." She nodded slightly and looked over at nick, "then I must not know many decent people. So will you help me get my big butt off the floor?" She spoke quietly and gave a halfhearted smile.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 3 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Nick gently lifted her to her feet. "So how does the trophy room sound" he asked. Nick whistled and Dave scurried to his feet and climbed up his pants leg and into his pocket. "That was pretty cool I didn't think that would happen" he said laughing. Nick was amazed by the simplest things."I bet Cupcake can't do that" he teased and took her hand into his, waiting for her response
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:14 am

"I guess that could work," Cecilia said picking up cupcake and smiling slightly as nick took her hand. She moved closer to him and pulled his arm around her. "It's not fair that everything that could ever happen happens to me and is effecting my children..." She paused for a minute, "I guess I should now say child." Surprisingly she was still capable of producing tears after she had spent the past few days doing nothing but crying.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:42 am

Nick was quiet and let her talk, he could never understand what she had been through. "Well I don't know what it's like to go through these things, but I'm here for you" he said as he took his sleeve and wiped her tears. His sweater was ruined, it had make-up all over the sleeve. He led her down three flights of stairs and threw the Great Hall, into the small room filled with trophies. Dave jumped out of Nick's pocket and into the cup of a trophy.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

"your being rather quiet," Cecilia murmured, "and i'm sorry about your sweater. Maybe i could try and get the make-up out of it." she petted her little creature and watched Nicks as it sat in one of the trophies. walking over towards Dave she shook her head at the animal and held her hand out to it, "Come on little guy, out of the cup before you get us in trouble." she spoke softly to it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 pm

It was true that Nick had been rather quiet, but it was also because he didn't know at all what to say. He had never been through the experiences she had and he could not relate at all. "Yes I have, mostly because I don't know what to say" he paused. "It's mostly because of the shock" he finished. His eyes drifted to his sweater. "It's rather old it don't matter" he said calmly. "So when are you do" he inquired. Dave, no matter how hard he tried, couldn't climb out of the trophy. Nick gently picked him up and sat him on the ground.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

"Doesn't," Cecilia commented quietly on Nick's grammar. Sure she was in Ravenclaw and suppose to be smart and she was but not when it came to the out side world. Most saw her as a blind naive child with no clue what she was doing, and they were right in thinking that. The girl was book smart but could barely take care of her self, she had no clue how she would take care of another child on her own. "May," She answered after a long moment of silence and giving up on trying to get Dave to come out of the trophy.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 pm

He quietly laughed at her when she fixed his grammar. Sure he had barely heard her, but he heard her well enough that it amused him. "You're smart and beautiful" he said, dragging out the word and. Dave scurried off and when Nick turned around to see where he went, he stepped on a trophy and dented it. He quickly kicked it off to the side. "That was like that earlier, right" he asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 pm

"Yeah right," Cecilia laughed at his comment. "If i were smart i would not have gotten into all of this trouble. I would have been able to figure out how to get out of all of the things i had gotten my self into." she pushed her hair out of her face wishing she had a pony tail holder with her to put it up and pull it out of her way. "I think i'm going to cut my hair off." She whispered, "its just in the way." she hadn't cut her hair in over a two years and it had finally gotten back to its normal length.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

"Your book smart though" he said. He listened about her hair. It was long but not to long. "I personally think you hair is wonderful, I want to see what it looks like curly" he told her. He liked girls with curly dark hair, it was just one of those things. "So do you like Cupcake, if you don't I can take it back" he offered, doubting himself in the process. For some odd reason lately he'd been doubting himself. His decisions, appearance and decisions, all for no reason in particular.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top