death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

death before life, the worst isn't over

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 2 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:02 am

"The little boy," she whispered, "he wasn't getting all the nutrients he needed while his sister was." she sniffled some more her face still red and puffy from crying. "It's all my fault." She whispered and laid her head on his shoulder. Looking down at the pygmy puff Cecilia blinked this creature was only a few weeks old and it was living as was it's brother yet her child was not. She released it from her grip and let her arms rest on her stomach not wanting anything to do with it at the moment.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

death before life, the worst isn't over - Page 2 Empty Re: death before life, the worst isn't over

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 am

"Oh" was all Nick could manage. His eyes drifted to her pygmy puff as it crawled under the sink. "Good things come after bad things" he whispered. Not many good things have came to her so his statement would probably be invalid to her. Soon the tiny creature scurried back over to Cecilia. "I think he likes you" he said smiling. A thought crept into his mind that it may have been his fault for the boys death, but he soon blocked it out.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 am

"Where do you get that from," she inquired in a whisper as she watched the thing as it skittered around the room. She held her arms out to it willing to try accept it into her life though it would not be the same as having her child in her arms. "Its all my fault this happened. It's my fault I'm in the state I have been in for the past six months." She blamed her self for Felix abducting her and the street person doing what he had with her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 am

"My friend's dad owns an owl shop. I went in there and he feeds them to the owls so I asked if I could have two and he gave me a set of twins" he told her quietly. Another pygmy puff jumped out of his pocket. He raised it up to her face. "This is her brother Dave" he told her. He kissed her gently on her nose. Nicks pygmy puff and Cecilia's pygmy puff were playing with eatch other.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm

'Why did it have why did it have to be twins? Why did they both get to survive while her baby boy suffered and died?' She wondered as she watched the two little creatures play, "why Dave? " she asked quietly not understanding why any of this had to happen. "He's to cute to be named something like Dave. I think his sisters name will be something like sprinkles or cupcake." She spoke in a whisper and leaned up against Nick, "why did 5this have to happen? She asked and looked Up at Nick sad and upset.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Nick could tell that the pygmy puffs made her think about her own children. Also how both were twins and how one of her twins were dead. "It could be sprinklecake" he suggested. "I came up with Dave because it was the first boy name I thought of" he said. He gently stroked her hair, not knowing what to say. "I dont know what to say. But I know that things happen for a reason" he said quietly. The two creatures appeared to be tired. Dave went into Nick's pocket and Sprinkles or Cupcake just stared at Cecilia.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well why does everything happen to me?" Cecilia asked, "First i am almost buried alive, then i almost die because of a drug, i also lost all of my memory because of a councusion i go when falling off my broom. Never drink and fly... Then Felix abucts and tourchers me, i am raped by a muggle bum and become pregnant and lose one of the children. When is it all going to end?" More tears formed in the girls eyes as she thought of every time something bad had happened to her and she had almost lost her own life.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Nick stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. He knew that the bad things could never end for Cecilia. Not if she was still in the Krum family, and not if she was to marry Raphael. But he didn't dare tell her that though. "You're in for good things though" he whispered. Not knowing what to say he just sat there and sighed.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 pm

"Cupcake," Cecilia whispered holding her hand out to the little creature that was watching her. "come here," she sighed and picked up the animal. "You are adorable and you have no clue what its like to feel pain. No clue at all." She held the creature close to her trying to keep it warm. it was getting colder in the castle as snow began to fall outside of the window. "Thank you," She whispered, "Thank you for everything."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Nick smiled and watched the snow fall. "It's getting cold in here, do you want to go somewhere warmer" he suggested. "They are easy to care for, they eat things like spiders or you can feed them people food. When you clean them you just use a drop of shampoo and warm water" he told her softly. "You don't have to thank me, it's what any decent person would do" he murmured.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top