discarded abilities posts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

discarded abilities posts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

discarded abilities posts

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

discarded abilities posts - Page 3 Empty Re: discarded abilities posts

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 am

Name: Mariana Diggory
Tier: It was 2 or 3 i can't remember...
Ability Desired: Animagus
A Detailed History Behind Said Ability: (good lord i have to write this again) It was in Sixth year of school that Mariana started to make progress with her transformation into animagus though untill the end od the same could do it without obstacles. Her first turning into a While/Polar Wolf was a little clumsy job, but ever since she started seventh year, this almost became a routine as her and her friends were bunch of troublemakers who liked to sneak around school during school years so this was the best way to stay unnoticed and also became useful in Order missions.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 am

I'll accept this for Mari.

As for Fionn, I'm not very sure, so I'll run it by an admin and see what they say.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 am

i would be okay with this, but perhaps it would be perhaps something that he would gain control over as he gets older, Fionn? It sounds like a rather undeveloped sort of thing that his teachers would be working with him to gain control over. Or at least that's my take on it. Professors tend to not like accidental magic. He'd have to gain control of it. if you're willing to work with that, i'll let it pass.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:58 am

that makes more sense. i'll accept it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

Name: Silvyr Svan
Tier: 4.... if we still go by this.
Ability Desired: Wandless Magic
Detailed History Behind Said Ability: Silvyr's pursuit of becoming the most skilled spell creator in the Wizarding world has pushed him to work day in and day out for years. Throughout his years of manipulation of the ancient language and intent within his words Silvyr stumbled upon the true source of where power in words come from. Though Silvyr has mastered simple spells such as opening doors on his wandless command, moving the quills and objects that surround his desk, and other simple tasks. His ability in this new form of spell casting is far from at the strength he's use to. Now that he has stumbled upon this new chapter in spell casting Silvyr's mind is consumed with the ability to cast spells in their normal strength without the use of his wand.

Last edited by Silvyr Svan on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Do i really need to type history of the given abilitty again?

It's all in my profile just not on the list.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 am

Name: Amelia Macmillan
Tier: I’m not sure what it is
Ability Desired: Astral Projection
A Detailed History Behind Said Ability: After getting in a flying accident right before she started her fifth year of Hogwarts this ability shows itself after being dormant most of her life. She learns from her mum what is, why it is and how to use it. She finds it rather strange yet and doesn’t know what to make of it. The only thing keeping her from losing is the fact her mum can do it too. She is starting to experimenting with it but very carefully since is still scared of it.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Zamojska Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Name: Alexandra Zamojska
Tier: I have no idea, just got my charrie accepted
Ability Desired: Speaking to Animals
A Detailed History Behind Said Ability: Alexandra discovered a new abilitty when she stayed alone after her brother went to Hogwarts at age of eight. That was when she started exploring the nature in long endless free days while reading a book. After a few months of this, she finally noticed that the animals she adressed responded her. At first she thought that it was her imagination gone wild, but when once she clearly heard someone answering her so she took a few of her family books and talked to her parents about it. They told her that this gift was called speaking to animals and that it was not uncommon in her family after which she started exploring more and practising daily. Most of her communication even now comes spontanous, but even though a bit clumsy she can already control the abilitty at some extent.
Alexandra Zamojska
Alexandra Zamojska
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 59
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top