Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 14 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 am

Nodding thoughtly, Ginevra let out a chuckle while staring into the fire, getting lost in thoughts as she did.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Freddy looked over at Charlie who was still sleeping. "Do you think he is ever gonna wake up again?" He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Not noticing Freddy had talked until a couple minutes later, Ginevra shook her head and tried to stay with it. "Eventually, but let him sleep for now." she told him, shrugging as she knew he probably needed it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Freddy thought at first Gin had snoozed off as she took a while to answer him but when she did he was relived as he didn't want to be the only one awake in the common room. "So what are you doing for the christmas holidays, are you staying here or you going home?" He asked her hpoing that she would decided to stay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:19 am

Ginevra had decided what she was doing for Christmas a long time ago, she never went home because at home there was nothing but her house elf and the quietness she'd grown to hate. "Staying here, are you going home?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow up in curiousity. She really didn't want him to but wouldn't say that as if he was going to, she didn't want him to even think about having second thoughts.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm

"Well my parents really want me to go home and I really wanna stay here though because I only just got back here, but it's all up to my parents i guess so I leave again don't blame me when I come back becuase it would be my parents fault." He said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:47 am

Ginevra hide her from that was threatening to come forward as he said he might go home but wanted to stay. Parents could get you to go home but if you were stubborn enough you would win. Not having parents herself (well a dad, but her mom worked so often it felt like that) the decision was intirilly hers. "Well, I hope you get to stay."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 pm

"Yeah so do I." Freddy said also hoping he would be able to stay. "What are you wanting for christmas?" He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Ginevra shrugged, she wanted the same thing she got every Christmas. "Nothing," she said simply. "You?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Freddy thought about it for moment then said. "A broomstick" which was what Freddy wanted every year wven if he had a new one from the year before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top