Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ollivander's Wand Shop

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: Ollivander's Wand Shop

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 am

Charlotte walked slowly into the wand shop, in awe of all of the wand boxes stacked to the ceiling. It was a while before she spotted Olivander, the shop keeper, camouflaged in a corner.

"May I be of assistance?" he called to Charlotte from his position.

"Oh, yes! I'm looking for a new wand..." She replied, slightly alarmed at his raspy voice.

"Ah, let me summon my tape." his voice sounded from a distance. He returned with a measuring tape at his side, the tape measured every inch of Charlotte while Olivander took notes, asking her questions as he went.

"Okay, let's get started. Heres a 13 inch Yew wand, dragon heartstring, very powerful." Olivander stated as he handed Charlotte a long, thin wand. Before she could even touch it, he turned his back, taking the wand with him.

"No, no... not for you. Here, try this one." he returned with a significantly smaller box. "Elm, 11 inches, phoenix feather, nice and supple." He let her wave the wand a few times, contemplating, after a few helpless swishes he swiped it away.

"Definitely phoenix feather..." he mumbled under his breath. He came back with yet another box, smaller than the two previous ones. He handed her the wand, and smiled wide. Charlotte didn't know if she had been imagining the sudden warmth surrounding her, or if the wand was illuminating the room.

"Yes, yes! Good, seems the perfect match!" Olivander whispered excitedly. "Phoenix feather, 9 1/2 inches, Mahogany, light and easy"

Charlotte left the store, satisfied with her purchase. It was time to head to some other stores to get her school books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 am

All accepted

18 galloen each...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 am

Georgia walked into the shop. She thought about the wand. She knew what she wanted.
"Dragon Heartstring, 11 inches, Yew, Quite whippy" Georgia said to Ollivander.

(I don't have any money, I can't find the bank thing....)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am

No problem Georgia Malfoy, i'll place your name into the Gringott Bank and get you your account. Free Wand for now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:36 am

(Never mind, I found it! Embarassed )

Georgia handed him the 18 Galleons. "Here you go" Georgia said to the man. "Thanks" she said putting her wand in her pocket and left the store.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Alexi walked into Ollivander's wand shop. His wand had recently been destroyed by a hospital patient with a curse that made the patient think that everyone was an inferi. Alexi wasn't injured, but the patient knocked out two healers and one nurse during the battle, and the patient was taken down brutally with a bunch of deadly spells. Luckily, they were in St. Mungo's. Though Alexi did worry about the patient, because mental afflictions were quite hard to cure unless by means of fixing the problem via creating a new one. For example, depression can be cured by causing memory loss, both a problem, but one less severe than the other.

When looking around the shop, Alexi had a specific wand in mind. He wanted a sister wand, an identical wand to his previous one. Immediately, Alexi took a straight path towards the cashier, where the shop owner was supposed to be. "Hello," said Alexi. "I am looking for a wand 9 1/2 inches in length, of a unicorn hair core, embedded in ash wood, and good with tranfiguration in quality." He waited for a sign from the shop owner.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Carlie stood at the front desk in Olivander's, glancing around at the hundreds of thousands of boxes around the store. She looked at the man who she assumed was the one and only- Olivander.
"Oh Hello, I'm going to be needing a wand made of hawthorn with a unicorn core, about nine and a half inches long, one that's a bit whippy. Could you help me out?"
An innocent smile appeared on Carlie's face as she awaited his response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 am

(Evan walked into the wand shop for the first time. He looked around and saw a catalog for wands. After browseing through he walked up to the chlerk.) "I'd like a 9 1/2 inch ash wand with a phoenix feather." he said smiling and looking at the other people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 am

Sorry, I've been a little busy now. Let see, Are these the wand that have chosen you in the quiz on the first place if yes then all accepted.

[[ Notes: Your true wand quiz will be shown on the first page, please check if this is your wand. ]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 pm

(I toke the quiz and got this. Just didn't know how to put it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top