Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ollivander's Wand Shop

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ollivander's Wand Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: Ollivander's Wand Shop

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am

Alright 18 galloen please
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 am

I handed him the money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Passing by Diagon's Alley Sarah remembered to buy a wand so she came in and said: "My wand is Unicorn Hair,12 inches,Elm of Ash,Thin and Snappy." to cash-register guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Sophia walked into the store and smiled. "Hello Andrian love, may I have Unicorn Hair,
12 inches, Oak ,Good with transfiguration please?"Sophia asked him smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Addy walked into the Wand shop. " Andrian may I have a Phoenix feather 9 1/2 inch Elm Good with Transfiguration wand. " Addy asked.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Perry sidled into the shop, a messenger bag slung over one shoulder and Josie perched on the other, his tail curled about her neck and the tip of it thumping against her collarbone every so often. She walked to the register with a small, mischievous smile, "Hiya, I'd like a birch wand please. About ten and a quarter inches long with dragon's heartstring." She added with a nod of finality, "and quite whippy if ya've got one!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Jerry walked into the shop and made his way up to the counter. "May i buy a want thats Unicorn Hair, 11 inches, Oak and Rather bendy." Jerry asked he pulled out 20 galleons to pay for the wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Edward walked into Ollivander's Wand Shop and saw the wand maker there. He walked over to him and spoke. "Hello my name Is Edward Cullen. I need a 9 1/2 inches Dragon Hearstring magohany or Yew that is good for Charms please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Hafiz rushed into Ollivander's Wand Shop. he gasped for air and cough a little..
the he asked 'Sir, may i have 11 inches of Dragon Heartstring, , Hawthorn that is Thin and snappy'
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 am

Maddie eagerly entered Ollivander's, and walked up to the front desk. "Hmm." She paused for a moment, then said, "I guess that I need a 10 1/4 inches, Oak, Phoenix feather, quite whippy wand, please!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top