Nikki's Place - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 am

Nikki who then turned around and saw him read the letter. "Shoot! I should've written on the computer and then deleted or something" Nikki thought and then blushed and then turned around again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:19 am

Andrian was now shocked at the letter she written to him, "You like me too much" Andrian said forcing a grin on his face as he walked out to stand beside her side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 am

"And I shouldn't...and that letter was like ages ago!" Nikki lied. "Ok fine, maybe just maybe I have feelings for you but I can not because you are with Emily Cooper!" Nikki smiled sort of.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:28 am

Andrian kept his mouth shut and cletched his jaws together to keep his rage and anger from his inside "I didn't know" Andrian said trying to push away the thought and bad times that happen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:33 am

"It was too late, when I was going to tell you, you were with Emily and I simply couldn't just say 'I still have feelings for you' blah blah blah" Nikki said still looking at her view.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:37 am

Andrian was now grim, looking to face Nikki "I still got feelings for you too. But it time to move on" Andrian whispered to her in her ears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:40 am

"I cannot move on! Ok! I can't move on from my grandfather's death!" Nikki cried. "I can't and will not move on!" Nikki sobbed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 am

Andrian setted his palm onto the back of her, rubbing it smoothly, "I'm sorry for your grandsfathers death. But this is something your gonna have to." Andrian said trying to keep his offensive thought in his head
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 am

"Well I won't! Don't you tell me to move on!" Nikki started to get angry. "EVER!" Nikki roared with rage. "I don't tell you what to do so don't tell me what to do, OK?" Nikki sobbed and ran out of the room.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 am

Andrian caught her by the arm but was alittle too easy on her and fell on the bed, "Nikki. wait!" Andrian called out as he stumbled back up as he ran out to get her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top