Nikki's Place - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:39 am

"Why would you say you're stupid?" Nikki asked wiping the tears away. "Tell me why do you say you're stupid?" Nikki repeated.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:40 am

Andrian stared at her in shock as she heard him say something, "I'm stupid because i hurt people feeling" Andrian replied scratching his beard abit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:42 am

"Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't" Nikki replied with a small smile. "I'm going to go to the bathroom...be right back" Nikki said running to the powder room.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 am

Andrian bit his lips, as he watched her run to the powder room, then turned his head to explore the place again and checked her room
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am

After Nikki was done she came back and said "So...how's you and Emily?" Nikki asked with an uncertain voice.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:20 am

Andrian kept quiet for a few momment uncertain of what he was going to say "We are doing fine" Andrian smiled at her as he sat down on her bed and felt rhe warmness of the blaket with his hands
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 am

"That's...that's great" Nikki replied and sat next to him on her bed. "Um how's life then for you?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 am

Andrian thought for a moment, and took the book on the bookself and read it "Um...It been great can't wait to return to Hogwart" Andrian grinned at her as he flicked though the page
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am

"Yes..right" Nikki said as she began to get a little nervous. "Me too...can't wait to be in 6th year...it's scary" Nikki said sweating.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 am

Andrian closed the book and put it back in "Seventh year for me" Andrian laughed as he was feeling nervous about being a seventh year as well "But i get to drink firewhiskey" Andrian grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top