Nikki's Place - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 22 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Zoe chuckled a little. "No hun. Robin Hood isn't here. Do you know wher eyou are?" Zoe walked of the room to grab a glass of water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:28 am

"It's the year 2008" Nikki replied. She frowned and said "Get some sleep...I'll call Jess he can pick you up and oh no my doctor appointment will be cancelled!" Nikki saw Zoe confused at her so Nikki whispered "I'm kind of pregnant"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Mariana shaked her head and grabbed the glass of water: "Than no Robin Hood?" she asked with a sigh and got up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

"Mari no, lay down. Jess will be here soon to get you. So rest. We will be right back. Nikki can I speak with you in the other room." THey got up and walked away from Mari. "What did you just say? Did I hear you right? If so you need to go to your doctors appointment."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:15 am

"Andrian's...the father" Nikki replied quietly. "I'm going to the doctor's today and then tell Andrian...I..might get it...aborted if he doesn't want to be with me" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Mariana looked blank when Nikki mentioned word abort: "Say what?" she asked sitting on the couch.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 pm

All the color fell out of Zoe's face. She walked off. "I will pretend that I didn't hear what you just said." Zoe turned her face away from Nikki. She didn't want her to see it. "How can you kill a child like that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm

"I-I know, I know, I don't want to abort the baby either" Nikki whispered. Nikki looked down and tears ran down her face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Nick was on his broom and he seen Nikki's house "I think ill go say hi" Nick said to himself as he knocked on the door
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Nikki opened the door and saw Nick. She smiled at him and hugged him. "Hey, what're you doing here?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top