Nikki's Place - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place - Page 33 Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 am

"I'll be out in a moment" Nikki called out. She turned on her bathtub and decided to have a quick hot bath. She dipped in and sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 am

Andrian waited patiently by the door even though he had the strength to open the door with his bare hand, "Ill be out here then" he sighed looking around for something to entertain himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 am

"The door's open you know...No lock" Nikki said to Andrian. She got out of the bath and dried herself. She put on the bathrobe and combed her hair.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:56 am

"Oh.." Andrian said wrenching the door open it walking up to her and held hr by the arm, "Are you alright Nikki?" he asked her trying to hide his vampire teeth away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 am

Nikki looked at him. She held him tightly. She bit her lip and then kissed him on the lips. "Now, I'm alright..." Nikki said quietly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 am

Andrian held her by the bum and kissed her back on the lips but kept it there longer, and hungrier, "Wait i shouldn't do this" he heard his thought saying to himself but then he ignored it when he felt the sweet taste in her mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:59 am

"Why?" Nikki asked. She was so scared, confused and worried. What she did just then will screw up her life more? She didn't know. "Why?" Nikki repeated.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

(( Since when cna you read minds? ))

Andrian looked at her confused maybe she was wondering what have she done to deserve this, "I don't know" he tried to explain her question looking at her suspiciously as he held her hand in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 am

Nikki did a sad face. She looked down. "I'm....I'm....sorry........I just...I've.....missed you...so much, I'd do anything....to get back what we had" Nikki told him quietly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Andrian stared at her with a wild smirk on his face, "You already have that already" he said calmly, and politely at her then jerked his thumb back at the kitchen, "We better get down before our visitor think we've abandoned them all alone" as he kissed her on the cheek then walked back down beside her with his hand locked into her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top