Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty Re: Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED)

Post by Alana York Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Julia smiled, "Thank you, but I think it would get boring after a while, I feel like being an Auror would be fun. Not knowing what's going to happen. I suppose at first it'd be boring, but once you're at a higher level, I'm sure it'd get better." She noted. "I'm like you; filing and phone calls aren't exactly my cup of tea. I'd rather be on my feet doing fun stuff. But hey, whatever pays the bills. My parents aren't gonna be around forever, and I need my own financial support.

"But hey, I'm still young. I have a while before I have to start worrying about that stuff." She smiled. After they were both finished, Julia got up and cleared the table, washing the plates. "Hm, the TV is boring, though" She grinned and stood in front of him, taking his hand slowly. "I told you my house was boring," she mused, "though I'm sure we can figure something out"
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty Re: Make New Friends, Keep the Old (CLOSED)

Post by Danny Thompson Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yeah, I could never stand being a pencil pusher for a long time," he said in agreement "I've always been one to adventure and explore in the darkest...and I've got a couple scars to show." He chuckled to himself, a wave of memories flowing back in. It was as if each scar was like a portkey that went into his head, taking him back to that moment in the past and allowed him to relive that moment. Yet like how most scars were obtained, it didn't come from something good. He shifted where he sat and stood up once Julia had taken the plates to wash. He could've help but stare again when she was washing them, his hormones starting to kick in. Damn was all he thought. All he could think actually. When she turned around, he quickly put on an innocent smile, one that seemed harmless enough. He laughed hard on the inside again.

When she took his hand, he felt a surge go throughout his chest. He looked down at her hand that she used to grab his and looked back up into her eyes. Suddenly, his face flushed a little at what she had mentioned. He was a guy who had hormones and dirty thoughts, he could only take that in one direction. Without any further thought, he leaned his head closer to hers and pressed his lips onto hers, finally giving into his own temptation. He put his hands onto her lower back as he kissed her, pulling away a couple seconds later without any words spoken from him. Only thing he did was put on a smirk, a rather victorious smirk as his cheeks flushed a little red.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Once again, Julia felt like she was in a daze. Everything was happening so quickly, it was hard to keep up. Danny had made the first move, and she couldn't have been any more thankful for that. She willingly stretched her neck to press her lips to his' and held his hand tighter. The short kiss seemed to last forever, and when it ended, Julia couldn't help but laugh. "Wow" she breathed with a big smile. Julia felt more than comfortable at this point to wrap her arms around him.

The butterflies began to flutter in her stomach, and her face began to flush bright red. It had been a while since she felt like this, and she missed the feeling. So many thoughts were going through her mind, and she couldn't think straight to say anything. So she leaned in and kissed Danny again, wanting to see how much further this would go.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Danny was surprised that Julia had made a move of her own, his initial thoughts being that she wasn't willing to do so. It was surprising, but it didn't stop him from pressing himself closer into Julia, his hands on her lower back, practically massaging the area he touched. Well, the afternoon certainly ended in the way he wanted it to end, this time no one trying to kill him in the meanwhile. He began to run out of breath from the kiss, so he pulled away, taking several silent deep breaths. "I guess we found another thing to do," he said softly, a quiet chuckle audible through his lips. He moved his hands up her back slowly, feeling the curve of her back as he went along.

His heart beated at a faster rate, barely noticible, but it beated faster, his mind blank. He moved his head away from hers and asked "What happens now?" Only one thing was on his mind right now, but he figured it was much too soon to be doing anything like that. He liked her, and he wanted things to work out for a long period. He didn't want whatever was going on to stall in the future.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Julia gigged and held Danny pressed against her. Her mind was racing, and she was confused if she wanted to progress any further with Danny for now. She didn't want to go too fast with him, Julia made that mistake before, and always regretted it. As much as she wanted him, she had to hold herself back. Julia made little circles with her fingers on his chest, and grinned at him, "yes, I guess we did". Julia leaned her head on his chest for a moment and stayed like that for a moment. She could faintly hear his heart beating steadily, and his even breathing. It was relaxing, and her min began to slow down, and the hazy feeling was fading away.

Slowly pulling away, Julia realized that it had stopped raining. "I don't know. It's sunny out again," she noted, "we could go out if you want." She didn't want to go out, she'd rather stay inside with Danny, but she was more than willing to do whatever he wanted, to an extent. Sighing, Julia turned to Danny again, and kissed his chin gently, and along his neck for a moment. But she knew too much of that would lead somewhere she wasn't sure she wanted to be just yet.

"Whatever you want to do, sweetie"
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 pm

As much as he wanted to keep going further with what they were doing, he knew that it would be a mistake. He had let lust take over his mind before and had nearly been killed in the process. And as much as he hated bringing that memory back up, he knew he had to keep reliving that moment so he would learn a lesson. It's a good thing too, things like that should never come up first in...well anything. Unless that was just something you wanted to do as a one night stand, yet he was hoping that this afternoon wouldn't end like that.

He looked towards the window and saw that it had stopped raining. How convenient. Yet he felt lazy, and the house itself seemed like a good place to stay for a while...it was only midafternoon after all. "Y'know," he teased, pulling her back close to him "I'm up for suggestions." He pressed his lips against hers again for a couple of seconds before pulling away again. He was pretty clueless now, he had made a plan to get her and it worked. But now, he didn't know as to what to do after Phase 1.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 pm

The sun was shining into the house, leaving a Godlike glow to Danny's rugged face. It had to be at least four by now; the day was going by so quickly, Julia only wished that it would slow down so she would have more time with him. "Suggestions?" She asked, but before she could think about it, his lips were against hers again. This time it was brief, but nice just the same. "Like I said, I'm up for whatever you want. I honestly don't know what we could do" that didn't require anything above a PG-13 level.

Julia put her hands on his chest and leaned into him. She wasn't sure how much longer she could resist him. "I have a few ideas..." She admitted. With a grin, she slowly leaned in to Danny and pressed her lips to his once more, but this one lasted longer than the others, and was a bit more forceful, but not by much. It's not like they had to go all the way to have a good time, just a little bit of fun was good for now.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 am

Danny felt a little encouraged by the fact that she was getting a lot more into this. He grinned devilishly and pressed his lips back onto hers with equal amount of pressure that she had given. His head was filled with thoughts of her and her only, enough to make any man go crazy. He moved his hands from her lower back down a little bit lower, only to the belt line as he continued to push more passion into that kiss. Hey, she was right, this was definitely a new idea altogether.

He pulled away reluctantly and stared into her eyes for a moment. Been a while since he kissed someone with actual passion. The last time he had been with a woman hadn't felt right, but this. This felt good, it felt natural. He wanted more, but he knew that he needed to have some self control over himself. He moved his right up slowly up her side, going from her waist to her side, past her arm, and finally resting the back of his palm gently on her cheek. "Well Julia," he said, a flirtatious edge in his voice "It seems you have me hooked..."

He moved away from her slowly, his hand still on her cheek, keeping it there for a moment before moving his arm back to his side. "Well, if you're not busy anytime later," he said calmly "I feel like I should ask the official statement of 'would you like to go out with me' or whatever the hell they call it." It was a funny attempt on his end, he hadn't asked out a woman in several years.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 am

The kiss they shared was so full of passion, it was one of those kisses that you saw in a sappy romance movie with terrible acting and mushy love scenes. But it was perfect to Julia, she enjoyed it either way. But she was confused, if not nervous, for a moment when Danny pulled away. But she recomposed her features when he continued to hold her. She smiled at him as he watched her, staring intently into his eyes. "You're not the only one who's hooked" a chuckle came from her lips, but her smile remained unmoved.

Reluctantly, Julia dropped her arms beside her. She couldn't imagine their afternoon unfolding the way it was, once again, it felt like a movie. It wasn't something that normally happened, but she was glad to beat the stereotype. But Julia was honestly taken aback when Danny basically asked her out. She laughed, with a hint of nervousness, and watched him. "I think that would be lovely. But I'd have to check my schedule. I'm busy, busy, busy now" she teased him with a wink. "But seriously, I would love to" Everything was going so perfectly, and she couldn't help but hope it was all true.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 am

Danny smiled and moved a little closer to her, although it was barely noticeable. "Well I'm glad I was able to persuade you," he said, a flirtatious edge in his voice "I was thinking that I would have to convince you somehow." He paused for a second as he stared into Julia's eyes, something that he always did. Yet he was almost trying to read her. He wanted to learn more about her, he wanted to know everything. Him being a firm believer in 'eyes are a way into the soul' he tried to use that to his advantage. If anything, he thought he had succeeded for a bit.

He backed up and said "You know, you haven't really shown me around your house yet. Could I perhaps get a little tour?" He liked the house, he himself always having a want to live in some Victorian style house in a suburb somewhere near New York. It was always on the back of his mind, and he was growing closer to trying to make that dream a reality. The only problem with that was, was the fact he hated to apparate. If he had enjoyed apparation, he would've bought a house as soon as he decided to come back to England.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top