Trying to make new friends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying to make new friends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying to make new friends

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to make new friends Empty Trying to make new friends

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 am

Spike was sitting on the ground, in front of a tree that was the edge of the forbidden forest. He had just finished hunting down some animals, so he would not be hungry around people. He looked around at all the people that were with friends, this made him realize he didn't have alot of friends. He wanted to make some more friends, but didn't know how. He hadn't been here long so he didn't know alot of people, so he just stood up, and decided that he would just walk up to someone and talk to them. He saw a girl in the distance, he started walking towards her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Trying to make new friends Empty Re: Trying to make new friends

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Mariana was walking by the grounds.It was just a typical afternoon walk.She had her minds in clouds as always.She saw a siluette on the other side.Considering there wasn;t too much people around.She approached the guy on the other side.The boy was familiar though she saw him once in Hogsmeade. "Hello!" was the only thing that popped on her mind at first.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Spike was surprised, the girl said Hello first. Spike knew that he had seen this girl once before, but he didn't really get to know her. "Um...Hi, It's nice to see you again. How have you been?" Spike asked being nice, he wasn't good at making friends, so he tryed to be as nice as possible.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 19, 2009 8:42 pm

"It's nice to see you again too though i don;t remember what excatly we did that one time we met." said Mariana polite and cheerful. "I been okay and not okay how about you?" she asked in a talkative mood.She had a lot of wish to talk today though she didn't know why.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 am

"Oh, I've been ok, just alittle bored today, I think that last time we meet you were sad about.... your cousin I think it was." Spike didn't want to bring up bad memories, but that is what was going on last time he saw her.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Mariana remembered now. "Yeah...I guess i remember now.Sorry for making you a drama back in Hogsmeade." said Mariana apologisingly. "I think i didn't get chance to introduce myself earlier did I?" she asked admiring her own bad memory.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm

"No not really, but I can introduce myself, I'm Spike Edgelong, It's nice to meet you." Spike said putting out his hand for her to shake.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"My name is Mariana,Mariana Diggory.Nice to meet you Spike." said Mariana taking his hand for a friendly hand shake. "What year are you in?Don't remember seing you on classes." she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Wed May 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"Well, I get lost alot, so i'm usually late. I'm in the third year. What year are you in?" Spike asked.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm

"Oh that can explain it.I am on 7th year." replied Mariana with a sigh. "Pity would be nice seing you around.Oh yeah by the way do you ever eat in the great hall or you go steal from the kitchen?" she asked with a grin.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top